US Bank Mortgage
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pay Scale Needed

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Can anyone tell me the approximate wages that US Bank pays? I know there are several departments and probably lots of pay scales but as a general rule what is average for full time? Also, do they offer decent benefits such as insurance and vacation?
jghjgj

Kuttawa, KY

#2 Jan 2, 2013
i worked there years ago, and the average was 10 and I think its still about the same. some departments have incentives though. vacation is two weeks paid, but depends on the time of year started too I believe.
Pay Scale Needed

United States

#3 Jan 2, 2013
]i worked there years ago, and the average was 10 and I think its still about the same. some departments have incentives though. vacation is two weeks paid, but depends on the time of year started too I believe.

Thank you. I was laid off today from my job and seen where they were doing lots of hiring. Which can either mean they need lots of people because they are a successful company or they have a high turn over rate because they stink. ;)
jghjgj

Kuttawa, KY

#4 Jan 2, 2013
a little of both lol.. its not a bad job, just depends on the department. hence why some say they love it or hate it. but best of luck to you
yeah

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 2, 2013
It's sucky pay starting out bc most of the new ppl are through temp service. Bust your ass and you can get hired full time after 90 days. I've been there for less than 2 years and make close to $12 an hour before incentive. Incentive is based on years of service and mewing certain deadlines. It can range from $1000 a month on up. Dont listen to the asses on here who will say the pay sucks and so does the job. Put your damn earbuds in and stick to your job, avoid becoming friends with your coworkers and keep it professional. If I average in my incentive plus hourly then I get between $15-17 an hour and I've been there less than 2 years. And we didn't miss any months in 2012 on the incentive pay out. Good luck!
jghjgj

Kuttawa, KY

#6 Jan 2, 2013
thats good, but ive never heard of anyone near those numbers lol. but I guess depends on the department you are in. every department i knew of topped out at what they hired in at with only .19 cent raises a year.. but yeah, its true. put your music on, avoid the drama (its high school there) and do a great job. look for opportunities and grow.
Another Question

United States

#7 Jan 2, 2013
yeah wrote:
It's sucky pay starting out bc most of the new ppl are through temp service. Bust your ass and you can get hired full time after 90 days. I've been there for less than 2 years and make close to $12 an hour before incentive. Incentive is based on years of service and mewing certain deadlines. It can range from $1000 a month on up. Dont listen to the asses on here who will say the pay sucks and so does the job. Put your damn earbuds in and stick to your job, avoid becoming friends with your coworkers and keep it professional. If I average in my incentive plus hourly then I get between $15-17 an hour and I've been there less than 2 years. And we didn't miss any months in 2012 on the incentive pay out. Good luck!
Is the only way to get hired is thru a temp service? Also, may I ask what is your job title? My job that I was laid off from I made $13.75 an hour plus commission so I easily averaged around $22 an hour but the hours were crappy, lots of drama, I was a boss and had lots of stress! I saw a couple positions as trainer, PMI position, collector and foreclosure.

I'm all about the ear buds. I DO NOT do drama at all and I work my butt off!
yeah

Tucker, GA

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Another Question wrote:
<quoted text>Is the only way to get hired is thru a temp service? Also, may I ask what is your job title? My job that I was laid off from I made $13.75 an hour plus commission so I easily averaged around $22 an hour but the hours were crappy, lots of drama, I was a boss and had lots of stress! I saw a couple positions as trainer, PMI position, collector and foreclosure.

I'm all about the ear buds. I DO NOT do drama at all and I work my butt off!
I don't want to disclose my exact job but I'm in default resolution. I'm not sure how the pay is in other areas bc the pays been good in this area. I'm not sure how often they hire off the applications on the bank website but most everyone I've seen has been through temp professionals. I hired straight in luckily. There is TONS of drama there but if you are smart enough to avoid it then you won't have issues. Most start out on night shift which I'm not sure of all the specifics when you are a temp. However they get moved to days all the time when they prove their keep. The turn over is so high bc ppl seem to think they can just come in, not work, and flirt with each other all night. We get around 8 paid holidays a year. We got to leave early Christmas eve but they paid us for a full day...same thing on new years eve. There's not many jobs as easy as this with the pay they give you...as long as you don't mind a desk job :)
yeah

Tucker, GA

#9 Jan 2, 2013
jghjgj wrote:
thats good, but ive never heard of anyone near those numbers lol. but I guess depends on the department you are in. every department i knew of topped out at what they hired in at with only .19 cent raises a year.. but yeah, its true. put your music on, avoid the drama (its high school there) and do a great job. look for opportunities and grow.
the raises I've gotten so far are good. Got .40 raises at 6 months, 1 year, 18 months...due for another at 2 year mark plus they make sure when the new hire pay scale goes up that they do the same for the people who are already there. The incentives aren't the same in all depts from what I hear from others but in my area you can't beat it. No lie. My minimum this year was $1000 a month and we had a max number that we hit a couple months that brought me to almost $2000. And the incentive is not gaureenteed each month...its based on the work your dept gets done. The money is there and if someone says it isn't then its probably bc they dick off and don't work or they just work in a shitty area.
Ins

United States

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Insurance (which Includes pmi) does not get any bonuses or incentive and u make 9-10/hr. it's one of the crap depts that doesn't get any incentives
some $ is diff

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jan 2, 2013
Actually, some temps start out at $11.00 just depends on what dept you're in. Just letting you know.
all cons work there

Tucker, GA

#12 Jan 3, 2013
They go busniess to business ripping places off switch accounts and then off to another one!!
justin

Tucker, GA

#13 Jan 3, 2013
all cons work there wrote:
They go busniess to business ripping places off switch accounts and then off to another one!!
wtf are you even talking about? You go through background checks idiot
USUS

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jan 3, 2013
As a loan officer you can easily make 6 figures. Their pay is based off the amount of loans they fund...I'd say the top half cracked 100 grand in 2012. Loan processors will avg 40K...closers probably 35K. Those are the best positions.
jghjgj

Kuttawa, KY

#15 Jan 3, 2013
Another Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the only way to get hired is thru a temp service? Also, may I ask what is your job title? My job that I was laid off from I made $13.75 an hour plus commission so I easily averaged around $22 an hour but the hours were crappy, lots of drama, I was a boss and had lots of stress! I saw a couple positions as trainer, PMI position, collector and foreclosure.
I'm all about the ear buds. I DO NOT do drama at all and I work my butt off!
You can apply directly through the website, they are always looking for someone. I don't think temp would be the best option. usbank.com or do a search for us bank jobs owensboro, ky and you'll find plenty of job search sites like indeed.com , monster.com , etc
mofosho

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jan 3, 2013
USUS wrote:
As a loan officer you can easily make 6 figures. Their pay is based off the amount of loans they fund...I'd say the top half cracked 100 grand in 2012. Loan processors will avg 40K...closers probably 35K. Those are the best positions.
shoot, I was a loan processor making $8.65 an hr
rollin in the dough, I'm telling ya....and I was totally overworked
yo

United States

#17 Jan 3, 2013
USUS wrote:
As a loan officer you can easily make 6 figures. Their pay is based off the amount of loans they fund...I'd say the top half cracked 100 grand in 2012. Loan processors will avg 40K...closers probably 35K. Those are the best positions.
you also have to have a bachelors degree as well for that job
Truth

Madisonville, KY

#18 Jan 3, 2013
yo wrote:
<quoted text>
you also have to have a bachelors degree as well for that job
Incorrect. A bachelor's degree for a loan officer at US Bank is not a requirement. In fact, there are loan officers there that have no college education at all and still make 6 figures.
taa daa

Richmond, KY

#21 Jan 3, 2013
Randy Clark wrote:
worked there for ovr 10 yrs and didn't make a damn dime over minimum. theyll promise raises every time the rooster crows but youll never see a dime all goes back to the boss man so he can line his pockets. theyll promise ya the mooon so they want to promote you send you off to nashville so you can get training to become a manager then they'll say they had to hold it off because the van broke down on the way to the statioin. its all a bunch of bullshit. guess what the mooon still glows high up in the sky and not in my bank account. they used to make up reasons not to pay me incentive if i was a minute late theyd say randy no incentive for you one day i didnt take a lunch they said i broke the law no incentive for you. then they'd say no dont quit randy we'll give you a raise and ill ask about it and theyll say its "in the works'. dont get me started on the drama everybody is pregnant with everybody elses baby everybody is sleeping with everybody elses cousin or brother or dad or wtf ever. i even starte dlosing money they made me driv emy own car from location to location delivering a bunch of bullshit and made me pay my own gas and my own car and refused to give me any brakes. stay far far away from us bank theyll get you in and promise you the world leave ya hanging out in space
Wtf was that shit all about?!?! You shoulda got fired cause your a flippin idiot!
puss

Tucker, GA

#22 Jan 3, 2013
Lindsay Shouse/ Lindsay Davis works there. Of course it's high school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5004 16 min Everyone knows 1
Cline post deleted. 24 min Yup 1
I use to watch my stepbrother mast------ (Sep '14) 32 min Anne 16
Seth Culver 55 min yep 16
Contacted 55 min Jedi Knight 6
All I want for my birthday is to spend in a Hot... 1 hr Jedi Knight 4
Rose Hamlet 1 hr god 4

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages