First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kid

Owensboro, KY

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Holy crap I pray to god u r under 18 yourself
hobbit

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Gross
nipeerC

Duluth, GA

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Weirdo
hobbit

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 27, 2012
nipeerC wrote:
Weirdo
I know ;)
nipeerC

Duluth, GA

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Right!?
hobbit

Chicago, IL

#7 Nov 27, 2012
nipeerC wrote:
Right!?
The user who created this thread is on how to catch a predator I am sure :)
nipeerC

Duluth, GA

#8 Nov 27, 2012
hobbit wrote:
<quoted text>
The user who created this thread is on how to catch a predator I am sure :)
The one who brings condoms and beer to meet a young boy and comes in naked and sits all dumbfounded when busted
hobbit

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 28, 2012
nipeerC wrote:
<quoted text>The one who brings condoms and beer to meet a young boy and comes in naked and sits all dumbfounded when busted
Yeah please don't tell my mommy. She will take my computer away. Ummm yeah ;)
nipeerC

Duluth, GA

#10 Nov 28, 2012
hobbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah please don't tell my mommy. She will take my computer away. Ummm yeah ;)
You think your cooler than me with your designer sunglasses...
nipeerC

Duluth, GA

#11 Nov 28, 2012
shimme wrote:
For a low key girl 13-15 only... Leave me your email
You keep looking and you might find yourself in DcDc Booking. just sayin you fruit loop
hobbit

Chicago, IL

#12 Nov 28, 2012
nipeerC wrote:
<quoted text>You keep looking and you might find yourself in DcDc Booking. just sayin you fruit loop
Oh they don't care they will then end up in the looney hospital :) & my designer sunglasses are bad ass. I paid good $ for these they aren't knockoffs :)
nipeerC

United States

#13 Nov 28, 2012
hobbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh they don't care they will then end up in the looney hospital :) & my designer sunglasses are bad ass. I paid good $ for these they aren't knockoffs :)
Well la dee daa touch you, so u r cooler than me and my $5 Walmart sunglasses. Speaking of Walmart, every time I go in there I realize, damn, I hit the genetic lottery! ;)
tree rat

Bellevue, WA

#14 Nov 28, 2012
nipeerC wrote:
<quoted text>
Well la dee daa touch you, so u r cooler than me and my $5 Walmart sunglasses. Speaking of Walmart, every time I go in there I realize, damn, I hit the genetic lottery! ;)
Lmfao!!!!! Hey hobbit, you look like a hobbit? If so, i want a nice, fuzzy foot job. You know, get me off with ur feet.
hobbit

Winfield, IL

#15 Nov 28, 2012
tree rat wrote:
<quoted text>Lmfao!!!!! Hey hobbit, you look like a hobbit? If so, i want a nice, fuzzy foot job. You know, get me off with ur feet.
I picked hobbit to be silly!:) I'm a very sexy bitch :)
hobbit

Winfield, IL

#16 Nov 28, 2012
nipeerC wrote:
<quoted text>Well la dee daa touch you, so u r cooler than me and my $5 Walmart sunglasses. Speaking of Walmart, every time I go in there I realize, damn, I hit the genetic lottery! ;)
Hey Walmart glasses are fun :) & omg people of Walmart is definition of Owensboro.:)
tree rat

Bellevue, WA

#17 Nov 28, 2012
I need more cow bell!!!!!
nipeerC

United States

#18 Nov 28, 2012
hobbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Walmart glasses are fun :) & omg people of Walmart is definition of Owensboro.:)
Whatchu talkin bout Willis?!
hobbit

Glenview, IL

#19 Nov 28, 2012
nipeerC wrote:
<quoted text>Whatchu talkin bout Willis?!
Omfg I always say that ;))
nipeerC

United States

#20 Nov 28, 2012
hobbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Omfg I always say that ;))
Really now? That is interesting. Lol
hobbit

Glenview, IL

#21 Nov 28, 2012
nipeerC wrote:
<quoted text>Really now? That is interesting. Lol
Yes my fav saying ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
compassion hearts 270 36 min yep 3
how many kids is this chick going to have ??!! 44 min Wow 12
Doodle 45 min haha 35
Shopping Season Brings Crop Dusting Adventures 50 min Butch 16
Hey pigs how dose it fill being hated more them... 2 hr Butch 6
Is Andre Wells still sneaking to see Iceyonna. 2 hr Butch 7
Kwame @ TTMA 4 hr 483line 3
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Owensboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owensboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH