Johnathan Wright
preschool

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 26, 2012
I was talking about preschool and old memeories with some friends and was wondering if hes even in town anymore...was best freinds with him in preschool. went to mary mitchell which is now the 5-6 center. Just trying to find some lost friends. I just remeber he had blonde hair
puma

Herndon, VA

#2 Apr 26, 2012
Yes he's still in town if it's the same one I'm thinking about, he has a beautiful 5 year old (will be this year) and he's a great dad. Takes care of her more than the mom does.
preschool

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Apr 27, 2012
Well next time you seen him ask him if he remebers anything about preschool...it was always me him and a girl named lacey. Id like to get in contact with him and seeh how lifes been treating him
puma

Herndon, VA

#4 Apr 27, 2012
Will do. His daughter and my daughter play together a lot.
preschool

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Apr 27, 2012
well thank you
jonathan

Owensboro, KY

#6 Oct 29, 2013
my name is jonathan wright. i my self dont remember much about preschool. i dont remember exactly what preschools i went to. if you can remember that i was there probably half a year because i moved a bunch or if you can remember my mothers name or grandparents or have a picture i can say for sure if it was me. also it would depend on the year i am 26 years old.
yeah

Owensboro, KY

#7 Oct 29, 2013
What happened to his kids mom? She just kind of disappeared.
yeah

Owensboro, KY

#8 Oct 29, 2013
I thought he had a son too...
jonathan

Owensboro, KY

#9 Oct 29, 2013
well i talked to my grandmother. i did go to mary mitchell. i lived on Breckenridge st. at that time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is HL Neblett Center Closing 4 min Bich 13
One down twenty something to go 1 hr Snitch 1
Todd Hazel Riggs meth man 1 hr TakecareYokids 8
TTMA Hotties! 1 hr Try again 4
james ray cable (Jan '13) 1 hr stan 47
Lindsey & Brett Hudson!!!! 1 hr fam 2
David Cowan Nikki Brown 2 hr Yup 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance