Does anybody have any dirt on her
shelikesit

United States

#2 Aug 1, 2012
OK people u gotta know she is I think she is especially with that rebel tattoo
Ha.

Union Star, KY

#4 Aug 23, 2012
One. You need to learn how to spell her name, dumbass.
Two. Shes a very good person inside and out. Mess with either of her babies and you'll see a different side of her, but no one has 'dirt on her', maybe you should get to know her instead of posting on topic about her like an 8yr old.
shelikesit

Owensboro, KY

#5 Aug 24, 2012
Well dumb*** u obviously knew who I was talking about even if I did spell her name right.
Two, didn't say anything about her kids u f***. O and i guess u knew who I was talking about when I went n to detail about the gay a** rebel tattoo
skankalert!!!

Owensboro, KY

#6 Aug 24, 2012
Hahaha, b*tch cares nothing for those kids, she leaves them with whoever will watch them, depends on everyone else for everything, that's why she's asking for help on Facebook sale sites, shoulda kept her legs closed and she wouldn't have that problem! And your comment about she's a good person inside and out, didn't know handing out ur vagina like candy made you a good person!
ghld

Owensboro, KY

#9 Aug 24, 2012
Which jessica mcfarland u talking about
skankalert!!!

Owensboro, KY

#11 Aug 25, 2012
ghld wrote:
Which jessica mcfarland u talking about
Umm pretty sure it's Jessica McFarling, the one they said that has the rebel flag tat like a dude?!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summer & Josh Powell 3 min Sad 13
breaking in cars 31 min neighborhood watch 1
She's still at it 58 min luna 7
Castlen realtors 2 hr tabby 12
uncommon CHEAP wedding venues in owensboro??? 2 hr Butch 5
20 or more per hour. Where? 2 hr Butch 4
will stone (Oct '12) 2 hr Lisa 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages