what's a girl to do?? advice
Handsome man

Campana, Argentina

#21 Sep 3, 2012
What does being tan have to do with being attractive?
hmmm

United States

#22 Sep 3, 2012
i know one wrote:
You say you don't feel.pretty and you just got out of an abusive relationship .. well be with someone who isn't abusive and find someone who will make you happy and I bet you will feel happy !! You feel better when someone you like makes you feel good about yourself .. lastly you yourself need to think that you are beautiful and everything will be ok .. I'm a good looking guy tan ppl say I'm very attractive yet I too don't feel that way which is prob why I am single lol .. all it takes is one person to make you feel good about yourself .. I just can't find her
thank u. I have a boyfriend but I just don't feel like we are IN LOVE anymore. I do agree another person can def make u happy. I know how u feel and hoepfully things will get better for u
hmmm

United States

#23 Sep 3, 2012
WOW wrote:
<quoted text> thanks I found a guy but he also was an ex I got back with so he brings up our past a lot which I don't think is good for me bc he makes me only feel worse about myself. I need to be around positive people I know. But thank u! I know how you feel so good luck to u
hope things get better for u
hmmm

United States

#24 Sep 3, 2012
Handsome man wrote:
What does being tan have to do with being attractive?
nothing I just was describing what I looked like. I'm not tan during the winter. I was just saying what I looked like so people could have an idea. But I think everybody is beautiful that's confident. That's why I want mine back!
hmmm

United States

#25 Sep 3, 2012
YouKnowWho77 wrote:
<quoted text>
we should talk:-)
so who are u??
yum

United States

#26 Sep 3, 2012
I think I know who this is from the sound of all this and your so beautiful. I would f-ck that sweet a$$ and treat u like a princess you have the most gorgeous eyes and the prettiest teeth. You didn't deserve to be treated like that. You should feel great about youself your gorgeous and nice to everybody! I hate to think ud be depressed.....hand in there babe
wow

Owensboro, KY

#27 Sep 3, 2012
been there till i found out what was wroung then what it takes to make it right n now i have help another friend out and now we are like 2 peas in a pod

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28 Sep 3, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>so who are u??
a pretty awesome person :-) if u wanna chat get me a email
i know one

United States

#29 Sep 3, 2012
Well thanks .. but don't waste your time either I mean if you were in love and now have fallen out and don't feel like you are anymore then its better sometimes to move on and find someone you can fall in love with and STAY in love with .. life is short
hmmm

United States

#30 Sep 3, 2012
I just wish I'd let more people in. I was popular in high school now I stay home all the time I'd rather be by myself. I hear that'spart of depression. I just want to be able and enjoy myself?? Don't know how I got like this...and thanks but who are u 'yum"
hmmm

United States

#31 Sep 3, 2012
I wish I had a friend. In feb. I lost my best best girlfriend and it kills me to this day because she ditched me for no reason and she was the one person I talked everything out with. She always made everything better now I have no one. Loneliness is a bad feeling : /
hmmm

United States

#32 Sep 3, 2012
i know one wrote:
Well thanks .. but don't waste your time either I mean if you were in love and now have fallen out and don't feel like you are anymore then its better sometimes to move on and find someone you can fall in love with and STAY in love with .. life is short
yes my current bf is dying. Life is way too short. But I need to worry about me sometimes anot not everyone else and maybe ill find happiness
hmmm

United States

#33 Sep 3, 2012
YouKnowWho77 wrote:
<quoted text>
a pretty awesome person :-) if u wanna chat get me a email
m or f age? 25 female
hmmm

United States

#34 Sep 3, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome. How can you send more private messages than on here?
don't think so age? M or 6? I'm 25 female
i know one

United States

#35 Sep 3, 2012
Yes very true and sorry to hear that .. if u want to email me u can .. if u don't ALL your business on here ha .. [email protected]
hmmm

United States

#36 Sep 3, 2012
M or f*

Level 1

Location hidden

#37 Sep 3, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>yes my current bf is dying. Life is way too short. But I need to worry about me sometimes anot not everyone else and maybe ill find happiness
I can be your new friend! If it turns out to be more then we will cross that bridge later

Level 1

Location hidden

#39 Sep 3, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>m or f age? 25 female
31m
DrFreud

Owensboro, KY

#40 Sep 3, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>yes my current bf is dying. Life is way too short. But I need to worry about me sometimes anot not everyone else and maybe ill find happiness
Happiness is an inside job. Yes, people can make us happy, money can make us happy, sex can make us happy, etc. etc...but happiness from external things is temporary. Most people do not understand this concept. That is why you read about some of the most beautiful, intelligent, and richest people ruining their lives with drugs, alcohol, sex, or suicide. You cannot chase happiness. Next, you need to build up your self worth and your self love before you ever consider getting involved with anyone else. Otherwise, you will repeat the same relationship patterns. I suggest you find a new friend. It will not be easy because there are lot of emotionally immature, selfish, self centered, manipulative, fair weathered people running around. I don't say this to be discouraging, but there are more people out for themselves than ever before. Find someone who has the ability to think about other people's feelings, and behaves in a manner that minimizes the harm toward other people. You can get yourself to where you need to be, but it requires a great deal of work and self reflection. Good luck on your journey.
hmmm

United States

#41 Sep 3, 2012
DrFreud wrote:
<quoted text>
Happiness is an inside job. Yes, people can make us happy, money can make us happy, sex can make us happy, etc. etc...but happiness from external things is temporary. Most people do not understand this concept. That is why you read about some of the most beautiful, intelligent, and richest people ruining their lives with drugs, alcohol, sex, or suicide. You cannot chase happiness. Next, you need to build up your self worth and your self love before you ever consider getting involved with anyone else. Otherwise, you will repeat the same relationship patterns. I suggest you find a new friend. It will not be easy because there are lot of emotionally immature, selfish, self centered, manipulative, fair weathered people running around. I don't say this to be discouraging, but there are more people out for themselves than ever before. Find someone who has the ability to think about other people's feelings, and behaves in a manner that minimizes the harm toward other people. You can get yourself to where you need to be, but it requires a great deal of work and self reflection. Good luck on your journey.
how inspiring thanks for the advice! I agree completely

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Found used condom 36 min Over now 5
add a word/drop a word (Oct '11) 41 min Tim 2,735
Fake 44 min lovely 22
#hore house on 431 next to the grain bins 56 min Yes 22
News Eight Felony Arrest Warrants Served on Daviess ... 58 min nikki 26
Patty Coppage ( Coppage Rentals 1 hr Section 8 trash 8
Kate Rusher @ OCC 1 hr bitch 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance