Jw

Owensboro, KY

#1 Oct 20, 2013
Anyone else think we should have the bbq festival once a month in the spring and summer? That would give us 6 months of something to do in this town and more money coming in. What would be the down side to this?
hank

Owensboro, KY

#3 Oct 20, 2013
Worst idea ever, they should do away with that white trash fest
Early worm

Owensboro, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2013
Worst idea ever? Worse than any city idea I guess.
Jill has Herpes

Toledo, OH

#6 Oct 20, 2013
This one is the funniest one from the crazy stalkers! Really? How does anyone justify that? Do the Dants continue to post about the other party? Oh that's right the other party is innocent and never gets on Topix so they wouldnt know anything about it! Sorry but the continued posts and the meeting of family members that the other party keeps trying to whine to, only proves THEY haven't moved on. WE don't keep YOU on our minds. YOUR actions speak loudly enough to prove that. Just quit talking about it "my dear" and it will all go away!! Its hard to ignore people when they absolutely refuse to leave ME alone. IF these posts were coming from just any troll as you call them. Then the Dants wouldn't be the only ones harassed. The things being said to all replies would only be coming from the one, well two people who have a reason to try to make themselves look better. THEY chose to air it on Topix! The entire Dant family chose to try to defend themselves against the crazy stalkers that refuse to leave us alone. Sad!! This harassment is WAY more involved than anyone has read in this site. Do I want my name on topix? Huh, NO. Can I stop it? Obviously NOT. Can I defend myself? Well yea and anyone making fun of THAT comes straight from the person posting it! Don't come on this site and make it look as if I nor anyone in my family gives 2 cents about you. A year ago, yes. Now? no, Time heals all things! If posting things like honey he doesn't want you makes you feel better about what he didto you, ok but shouldn't you be passed that now? And omg don't pretend to be someone who doesn't even know me? One of the " someone" told me this is what they would do to me. You are a bitter scorned person but like so many people say, if you still have a problem you know where I am at! Leave me off Topix and there is NO problem!
ilovejesus

Owensboro, KY

#8 Oct 21, 2013
I love bar b q
UCooCoo

Toledo, OH

#9 Oct 21, 2013
ilovejesus wrote:
I love bar b q
Nice of them to serve it to you people in the mental institution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
josh case (Jan '15) 12 min DavidFrantz 22
Phantasyland 31 min Faye 4
add a word/drop a word (Oct '11) 36 min Mutant-cucumber 2,789
any hot girls at feild packing (Jun '13) 1 hr jerken 17
Avery Green 1 hr Ronnie 15
Brittany Mayes Sosa look like the blond dike of... 2 hr yes maam 3
kim smith 2 hr Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 3
theres a shooting im town? 2 hr Leo P 46
Katie Murphy 4 hr Wombat 909 39

Owensboro Jobs