Will Allen that works at Walmart

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Meme

Richmond, KY

#1 Apr 23, 2012
Anybody know anything about this dude? He's hot and just wondered if he was a good guy or a douche.
Who-wants-to-kno w

Tishomingo, MS

#3 Apr 23, 2012
Who is this? Why not just ask me yourself?
ok

Owensboro, KY

#4 Apr 23, 2012
Hes gay and taken
Who-wants-to-kno w

Tishomingo, MS

#5 Apr 23, 2012
ok wrote:
Hes gay and taken
That's the funniest thing I've seen all night. Who are you?
klear

United States

#6 Apr 24, 2012
William they apparently just wanted to get a rise out of you and ..... It worked. Lol.
Who-wants-to-kno w

Tishomingo, MS

#7 Apr 24, 2012
So many haters around here. If you wanna know something about me..... Ask me! Don't be throwing my name out on topix. And if you got sh*t to talk, come find me. I ain't got time for this high school bullish*t drama.
Meme

Richmond, KY

#8 Apr 24, 2012
Geez I was just tryin to get opinions to make sure he wasn't a jerk - obviously Will if that's you then you would be biased lol. I just thought you seemed cute might have come up and talked to you but don't know now just wanted some friendly answers!
Meme

Richmond, KY

#9 Apr 24, 2012
Wanted to make sure you didn't have any baby mama drama or herpes or anything :P

before i try to say hey ;)
Who-wants-to-kno w

Tishomingo, MS

#10 Apr 24, 2012
Meme wrote:
Wanted to make sure you didn't have any baby mama drama or herpes or anything :P
before i try to say hey ;)
I'm not biased. This site just loves to start drama. I don't have drama around me, diseases or anything like that. Who are you?
well

Dawson Springs, KY

#11 Oct 23, 2013
Who-wants-to-know wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not biased. This site just loves to start drama. I don't have drama around me, diseases or anything like that. Who are you?
where are you....you have a son
pos

Owensboro, KY

#12 Oct 23, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>where are you....you have a son
He isn't going to answer that question because he is just a sperm donor that ran away from his kid!! Poor child doesn't have a clue who he is, not foes he care to support her.. Can buy a brand new car but can't take care of his kid!! Thank god that child has a great mother. But at least he knows he is a pos bc if u asked him if he had kids he would tell u no to ur face.
Lol

Sacramento, KY

#13 Oct 24, 2013
Kids???
well

Dawson Springs, KY

#14 Oct 24, 2013
yep the child support people and cps are looking for him...appparently he has more than one
His daughters mother

United States

#16 Nov 2, 2013
His daughters mother is Samantha brand. I know she doesn't have a son with him so who is the other girl?
Hmmm

United States

#17 Nov 2, 2013
Guess no one knows who the other girl is, bc this is all a lie. People need to mind their own business n keep other peoples lives off topix!
well

Dawson Springs, KY

#18 Nov 3, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Guess no one knows who the other girl is, bc this is all a lie. People need to mind their own business n keep other peoples lives off topix!
you don't need to know who the other girl is, but my grandson is his son!! where is he!!
Hmmm

United States

#19 Nov 3, 2013
How does your daughter have a baby with him and not know where he lives or works. Little weird I think
well

Dawson Springs, KY

#20 Nov 3, 2013
she doesn't have him either, why do you think cps is looking for him???? duh...
Hmmm

United States

#21 Nov 3, 2013
well wrote:
she doesn't have him either, why do you think cps is looking for him???? duh...
Just my opinion but I think you're lying. If not what's her name?
well

Dawson Springs, KY

#22 Nov 4, 2013
i will not tell you my daughters name. i doubt she ever wanted that dude around her baby anyway but i am trying to find him bc the state has to pursue the parents before adoption can take place....

this isn't about will, its about my grandson!!

email me at [email protected] if you have any pertinent info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eliza 4 min wtf 1
Hughes Avenue 34 min Crazy town 12
Husbands cheating need revenge fk 35 min dumber than dirt 12
Shelby stewart 36 min Josh 17
Anyone know Information on New Apartments Going... 1 hr Nick 2
Cheryl Terry Martin 2 hr niceguy 1
Iva Ellis 4 hr Family 2
confederate statue needs to come down now! 12 hr NothingToDoWithMe 73

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web