st camillus urgent care

st camillus urgent care

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

abc

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2013
whatta bout it
Justadude

Tell City, IN

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Which one? My whole family goes there and we are not pill seekers. Fast and my kids love Tisha and Al.
Justadude

Tell City, IN

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Nope actually first time I have ever seen anything on here about the place. I needed somewhere to go one time for a sinus infection when my doctor couldnt get me in and someone recommended it. Stopped in and it was fast. Took my 2 kids back there for physicals and have been going ever since.
Great place

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2013
You can pay $85/month and go as much as your entire family needs. A great alternative for families without health ins.
Justadude

Tell City, IN

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Guy at work said there was one open in Lewisport but I havent been to it yet.
Friendly

Tucker, GA

#8 Jan 16, 2013
I love this place. Been going since they opened
Justadude

Tell City, IN

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Guess not. Fill me in........whats your point?
Justadude

Tell City, IN

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Well pal after 10 years of working with addicts and dealers let me say that they don't need to get on here to know where they can get pills. As a matter of fact this is one of the last places they would turn to if they have any sense about them and have been in the game long enough. I've been called alot of things..........naive aint one of them. Been playing this game for a minute.
wake up

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jan 16, 2013
you cant get pills from there. They are a non narcotic clininc i have a year contract with them 50$ a month to ee a doctor anytime, tisha and al are super nice and its fast and convienent...nothing bad to say bout them
Uhhhhh

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jan 16, 2013
wake up wrote:
you cant get pills from there. They are a non narcotic clininc i have a year contract with them 50$ a month to ee a doctor anytime, tisha and al are super nice and its fast and convienent...nothing bad to say bout them
They do prescribe narcotics, at least they do for their 'regular' patients.
Friendly

Tucker, GA

#15 Jan 16, 2013
Not so sure I believe that
real talk

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jan 16, 2013
They are friendly and you get in and out quick but when I went there because I had pink eye, they prescribed me these expensive drops that never worked after a week of using them. I took my daughter there because she had a sore throat and body was really achy, he looked at her throat for 2 seconds and said she had strep throat without a swab or any test. She wasn't any better few days later. I took her to another place took some test and all she had was a viral infection.
Willows

Tucker, GA

#17 Jan 16, 2013
real talk wrote:
They are friendly and you get in and out quick but when I went there because I had pink eye, they prescribed me these expensive drops that never worked after a week of using them. I took my daughter there because she had a sore throat and body was really achy, he looked at her throat for 2 seconds and said she had strep throat without a swab or any test. She wasn't any better few days later. I took her to another place took some test and all she had was a viral infection.
That's a big difference, strep is bacterial infection.
Sucks that your pink eye wasn't helped either.
I always thought they were good here.
No I Never Did
Uhhhh

Tucker, GA

#18 Jan 16, 2013
Friendly wrote:
Not so sure I believe that
Not sure you believe they do or don't prescribe narcotics? I know they do bc my mother-in-law goes there and is treated for a chronic pain condition there. I feel sure they don't advertise it bc who wants a bunch of junkies coming in?
DnG

Tucker, GA

#19 Jan 17, 2013
I personally love this place. Wonderful people and fast.
like it but..

Owensboro, KY

#22 Jan 26, 2013
They never do swabs for strep. Just prescribe antibiotics. But very fast.
Upset

Lithonia, GA

#23 Nov 30, 2015
I very disappointed in this place! I have never had to use this medical practice before, but tonight I went there to take my daughter in for some issues she was having that was causing her some real pain. When I got there it was 15 minutes before close. I signed in and tried to get the receptionist's attention but she was on her cell phone. 10 minutes later, after she concluded her phone call, she told she told me they weren't seeing any more patients tonight. I get that, but my daughter was in obvious pain. Seems like she could have told us that as we walked in and saved my daughter 20 minutes of pain.
yeah

Rockfield, KY

#24 Nov 30, 2015
Upset wrote:
I very disappointed in this place! I have never had to use this medical practice before, but tonight I went there to take my daughter in for some issues she was having that was causing her some real pain. When I got there it was 15 minutes before close. I signed in and tried to get the receptionist's attention but she was on her cell phone. 10 minutes later, after she concluded her phone call, she told she told me they weren't seeing any more patients tonight. I get that, but my daughter was in obvious pain. Seems like she could have told us that as we walked in and saved my daughter 20 minutes of pain.
If her pain is that severe, I'd think the ER would be the best place to go. Use your head. What if her appendix was about to rupture? You just going to sit on Topix and bitch about medical care she didn't receive?
understood

United States

#25 Dec 1, 2015
Upset wrote:
I very disappointed in this place! I have never had to use this medical practice before, but tonight I went there to take my daughter in for some issues she was having that was causing her some real pain. When I got there it was 15 minutes before close. I signed in and tried to get the receptionist's attention but she was on her cell phone. 10 minutes later, after she concluded her phone call, she told she told me they weren't seeing any more patients tonight. I get that, but my daughter was in obvious pain. Seems like she could have told us that as we walked in and saved my daughter 20 minutes of pain.
This happens all the time there. The doctors need new staff in the office. It's younger girls always on cell phones and talking about the patients in there. Al has mentioned in the past they are unprofessional. But he hasn't been there in a while.
Really

Owensboro, KY

#26 Dec 1, 2015
Everyone needs to go to immediate care, across from the Shell station on Breckenridge. Much better practice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can anyone assist me on a house fire that was a... 5 min no life so i rat 6
My brother thinks I don't know he's slept with ... 8 min Fight like a man 14
Morgan Mayes 14 min Tina 1
O charleys 36 min Duh 10
I'm pooping right now 47 min Iz a baby 10
Jason Workman is a liar and a thief. 1 hr madmomma89 9
Reggie Ragland 2 hr Duh 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages