Deer Valley Subdivision

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Was curious how much those new Jagoe homes are compared to the Heartlands. It's the subdivision off of 231.
Jagoe

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2013
The prices range from $150,000 to over $300,000. A lot of the same floor plans as the heartlands, just different "craftsman" elevations and I believe the lots are a lot bigger than the heartlands.
Nice

Duluth, GA

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Quiet area. Love to live there
logic

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2013
It's in a flood plane. That place floods crazy bad!
nope

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Below the power station floods. I've lived out there my whole life and have never seen water in the power station. The road beside it floods but not on top of the hill. And it's not a flood plane. So all off your info is wrong.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
nope wrote:
Below the power station floods. I've lived out there my whole life and have never seen water in the power station. The road beside it floods but not on top of the hill. And it's not a flood plane. So all off your info is wrong.
i was wondering if it would flood, it didn't on the last heavy rain we had. The put in a drainage system. Hopefully its big enuff.
dummy

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2013
logic wrote:
It's in a flood plane. That place floods crazy bad!

No it doesn't. Not at all...get your info right
logic

Duluth, GA

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Darlin, I lived on 298 my whole life! I got my facts straight. Drove by it every day for 30 years.
haa

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Darlin, they fixed it to were it won't flood in the neighborhood ;)
smarterthanthat

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Do you really think they would build a nice neighborhood there if it was just going to flood?
bwhaha

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2013
smarterthanthat wrote:
Do you really think they would build a nice neighborhood there if it was just going to flood?
yeah even Jagoes aren't that stupid.....I don't think
logic

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jan 25, 2013
I assume for the same reasons they built New Orleans below sea level....because its prime space in an open location. You poor people who built there will see. Houses will start sinking, walls will crack above doorways, and your yard will be a nasty mess days after rain.
Logically

Duluth, GA

#13 Jan 25, 2013
logic wrote:
I assume for the same reasons they built New Orleans below sea level....because its prime space in an open location. You poor people who built there will see. Houses will start sinking, walls will crack above doorways, and your yard will be a nasty mess days after rain.
If this is my kids, you better get your butt off the computer and clean your rooms like you were told!
If not, then I'm sorry for assuming but, they think they know everything as well.
rereee

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jan 25, 2013
logic wrote:
Hah...ok!!!
trinket master

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jan 25, 2013
logic wrote:
walls wouldn't crack above the doorways. The more you talk the more stupid you show you are. LOL
lol

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jan 25, 2013
trinket master wrote:
<quoted text>walls wouldn't crack above the doorways. The more you talk the more stupid you show you are. LOL
Yea I think they are just jealous...

Oh...but lemme guess, you live in a 369,000 dollar home!?
logic

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jan 25, 2013
Research signs of a sinking home. Walls crack above doorways. The more you doubt me, the more ignorant YOU sound. 10 years from now, when that place is full of homes in awful condition and nobody wants to live there, I'll say I told you so. Until then, you can PRETEND you know what goes on over there when you NEVER lived there and witnessed it each time it rained.
expert

United States

#18 Jan 25, 2013
As those Eckstein's - they know all about sinking houses I hear. Lol
home owner

United States

#19 Jan 25, 2013
We had record flooding 2 years ago, some of the worst flooding Owensboro has seen in years and there wasn't any flooding here in Deer Valley... I was one of the first people to build out here and we haven't had any issues, even when it downpours and we get 5" of rain or more there is no flooding!!! Not to mention there are 3 large retention ponds out here for any extra drainage.
lovemyhome

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jan 25, 2013
logic wrote:
Research signs of a sinking home. Walls crack above doorways. The more you doubt me, the more ignorant YOU sound. 10 years from now, when that place is full of homes in awful condition and nobody wants to live there, I'll say I told you so. Until then, you can PRETEND you know what goes on over there when you NEVER lived there and witnessed it each time it rained.
Actually I live in deer valley and even before that I lived out this way for years and yes it USED to flood. Not anymore in the neighborhood area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dr suzanne rashidian 18 min lolzz 3
Kirsten Henry/Bolin 1 hr Nosey Neighbor 10
House Painter- Owensboro (Jun '14) 1 hr loser 32
Marriage 2 hr Engaged 2
chasdity cline 2 hr brent 4
Yancy Smith 3 hr Lmfao 7
Tabitha Dalrymple manager of Buffalo Wild Wings... 4 hr chxwings 5
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE