The truth shall set you free
Anonymous

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 5, 2013
It always does!!
Anonymous

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 5, 2013
He has more than we can count on both our fingers and toes put together..along with the entire population..lol
Anonymous

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Skeletons that is..
BFF

Tucker, GA

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Hey! I've actually been looking for this girl. We were good friends in middle school. I don't care about what kind of drama people are talking about, that's usually what this site is for. But if anyone knows how to find her will you please tell me? I can't find her on FB.
jessica

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 5, 2013
whats up bff, this me... just saw my name on here..whats first name, n i find u on fb, changed mine up a bit....stalkers n all. lol
BFF

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Let me make an email and I'll post it on here.
BFF

Tucker, GA

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Actually.... Some people might do the same thing and you won't actually get me. People are so dumb. If you guess my name please don't put it on here lol... I used to REALLY like a boy named David and kissed him in a camper in your back yard. My last name is Johnson now.
Jessica

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Lol.. idk if that helps any.. ur name start w an m???

Since: Feb 13

United States

#10 Feb 5, 2013
What's wrong why are you deleting your other post about LB, afraid your going to get caught up in all your fu$&ing lies.
Just Wondering

Canton, OH

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Why did you delete the other post. Was it not going your way, sounds like your just all about the drama until it turns back onto you.
BFF

Tucker, GA

#12 Feb 5, 2013
S.
PMD

Owensboro, KY

#13 Feb 7, 2013
The drama isn't & should have NEVER been about anyone accept the child involved. Everyone voicing their opinion, SAD there is a child that has had 7 years or more of her life horribly lived. Whatever the mother has done, will NEVER compare to the actions of the father. JUSTICE & GOD will attend to this & it does not matter whomever it is or was, someone will have to pay the consequences.
A friend of mine, her daughter 13 just shot & killed herself, horrible, step dad raped her after molesting her for 5 years she was afraid to tell her mother,only when he left out of FEAR, he thought she was going to TELL, then she went to her mom, they started preceedings, the process was to much for her. Now, 3 weeks before her suicide she started looking GOTHIC, a sad look, cry for help to me that is. Stacey, left her mom a note, reading" mom, I am sorry,"I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU, THIS IS BETTER".
The family has not recovered yet, couldn't prosecute the man, of course he & family wealthy, couldn't talk to the child anymore (DEAD).
Now, for others it's time to move forward & let the GUILTY pay, it will happen. Such a SAD situation for anyone to experience. It is hard not wanting to get VIOLENT, but that just makes it harder for the victim.
I LOVE the moma, the child spoke about here, I couldn't stand to read it. We ALL, everyone at one point blames themselves, I have beaten myself up, got sick, cried, but you know what it ain't about anything, accept the SURVIVAL of a beautiful young lady & a HOPE that everyone can rebuild their lives & move on. These types of Evil DO NOT& WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED & EVERY SECRET WILL BE REVEALED. WE ARE PROUD of the COURAGE OF THIS young lady. Please be nice, encouragement & support appreciated.
old friend

Owensboro, KY

#14 Mar 26, 2013
bff i would love to talk to u ...i saw u for first time not long ago when u worked at svdp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chance got Tori hester pregnant? 4 min Confused 1
Why does people lie to the ones that loves them... 8 min Loser 20
To whoever 20 min Female 1
It's stinks, it stinks but it smells good. 25 min The dump 8
bi-men where you at?? 27 min Billy Lee Norris 4
Tara cancer? 32 min liar 6
People change 45 min myDLlovin 7
shooting in alley 11 hr Curious 11

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web