First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“My life, get the hel* outta it”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 22, 2013
I dont understand why ppl who are so bored and hate their lives have to constantly run their mouths, and not even know wat their talkin about!! BE 21 COME TO MY FACE QUIT HIDING BEHIND SOME FAKAS* NAME ON THE INTERNET!!!
Chris W

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 22, 2013
CHUNKYMONK wrote:
I dont understand why ppl who are so bored and hate their lives have to constantly run their mouths, and not even know wat their talkin about!! BE 21 COME TO MY FACE QUIT HIDING BEHIND SOME FAKAS* NAME ON THE INTERNET!!!
You're parents named you ChunkyMonk? Damn..
BS

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 22, 2013
CHUNKYMONK wrote:
This coming from one who is hiding on the Internet
ice

United States

#4 Jul 22, 2013
seems chunky forgets all the trouble that his games cost so many people. people i know. guess he doesnt like it when the shoe is reversed and people treat him they way he treated others.
Keisha Basham

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 22, 2013
I want my account back Chunkymonk and if you give me the new password and a dozen cookies I will forgive you.
ice

United States

#6 Jul 22, 2013
respect is not entitled. its earned and easily lost when a persons true character shows through. a man isnt a man because of what he has between his legs but what he has in his head and heart. too bad you are too blind to realize that and stop acting like a victim and that the world owes you something. you screwed your own life up. and will continue to screw it up cause thats all your good for is trouble and causing trouble for other people. taking what you can get without regard for anyone but yourself. claiming to do it for the sake of your children. but you dont give a damn about your kids. if you did, you never would have been in the position in the first place. walking in someones footsteps. you should be proud. have a few more kids to disregard. so they can change their names when they become too embarrassed of you. but keep telling yourself that ur doing it for them. find a few more women to imbezzle money from and to support you cause your incapable of living on the outside without supervision. and every now and then. you better believe i will be thinking about the shit you did to me and all the money you conned me out of

Level 1

Location hidden

#7 Jul 22, 2013
Sorry im not a man!!
Well

Chicago, IL

#8 Jul 22, 2013
CHUNKYMONK wrote:
Sorry im not a man!!
You must like cookies at least ?
Steven

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 22, 2013
ice wrote:
respect is not entitled. its earned and easily lost when a persons true character shows through. a man isnt a man because of what he has between his legs but what he has in his head and heart. too bad you are too blind to realize that and stop acting like a victim and that the world owes you something. you screwed your own life up. and will continue to screw it up cause thats all your good for is trouble and causing trouble for other people. taking what you can get without regard for anyone but yourself. claiming to do it for the sake of your children. but you dont give a damn about your kids. if you did, you never would have been in the position in the first place. walking in someones footsteps. you should be proud. have a few more kids to disregard. so they can change their names when they become too embarrassed of you. but keep telling yourself that ur doing it for them. find a few more women to imbezzle money from and to support you cause your incapable of living on the outside without supervision. and every now and then. you better believe i will be thinking about the shit you did to me and all the money you conned me out of
This all sounds something like what you should tell the person which you've had these troubles with instead of throwing it all into the air hoping they wld somehow know who you are talking about and you feel that way. People are very strange these days . Call the person .

Level 1

Location hidden

#10 Jul 22, 2013
NOPE SORRY!!
ice

United States

#11 Jul 22, 2013
well glad you admit your not a man. maybe soon you will realize that you are not father material either and leave the kids alone to be healthy with the one secure man in their life. you cant teach them value or morals or right and wrong cause you dont know it yourself.they need to be guided by someone with character and lets face it. a repeat offender in jail that only knows how to hustle through life isnt a good role model.

Level 1

Location hidden

#12 Jul 22, 2013
ice wrote:
well glad you admit your not a man. maybe soon you will realize that you are not father material either and leave the kids alone to be healthy with the one secure man in their life. you cant teach them value or morals or right and wrong cause you dont know it yourself.they need to be guided by someone with character and lets face it. a repeat offender in jail that only knows how to hustle through life isnt a good role model.
Look my name is Mary!
Patrick

Chicago, IL

#13 Jul 22, 2013
People like Mindy lee Cecil and Jamie Howard still party and slut around like their in high school.
charlotte

United States

#14 Jul 22, 2013
i agree
Steven

Chicago, IL

#15 Jul 22, 2013
You somehow believe you know who you are talking to that my friend is hilarious I might add . :))))) yeah it seems you shouldn't involve yourself with a person of such nature .
Black Jack

Calhoun, KY

#16 Jul 22, 2013
CHUNKYMONK wrote:
If I were 21, I wouldn't ask you to hit me.
4realdoe

United States

#18 Jul 23, 2013
ice wrote:
seems chunky forgets all the trouble that his games cost so many people. people i know. guess he doesnt like it when the shoe is reversed and people treat him they way he treated others.
Hate to be da one to burst yo bubble , but Chunkymonkey is a female so the person you are making them references to is not that person . It's good to vent doe
4realdoe

United States

#19 Jul 23, 2013
CHUNKYMONK wrote:
NOPE SORRY!!
And as far as the Chunky goes it appears yo as* is outta luck den . THEN DON'T CALL then fool , " You better check yourself " what ? Let me guess you outta minutes ? Hahahahaha
Jesse

Greenville, KY

#20 Jul 23, 2013
We need to grow, we need to mture, we need to age, we need a government program...
HJM

Chicago, IL

#21 Jul 23, 2013
CHUNKYMONK wrote:
Maybe you shouldn't be such a nasty person inside and out and people wouldn't talk about your skank ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lamont jackson 14 min yomomma 6
adam carter 25 min isthatso 20
Richie Ellis 27 min whatsup 3
Mitchell Johnson at US bank 44 min Zach Dean 5
Jake leach 47 min Hmm 2
Family Court 50 min curious 3
Southern All Stars 1 hr Jerome 137

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance