30,married and considering an affair

30,married and considering an affair

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
imntrouble

Greenville, KY

#1 May 15, 2013
Help, I'm thinking more and more about other men! An affair doesn't seem so bad. My husband is sweet but we don't connect at all. I miss laughing and being witty with somebody, a friend perhaps, a male friend? I have let myself go so I don't think any men would take interest. Maybe I'm just bored. How do I make this feeling stop?
gross

United States

#2 May 15, 2013
A vibrator might help
Show Me

Owensboro, KY

#3 May 16, 2013
Get your ass on a treadmill
:-)

Tucker, GA

#4 May 16, 2013
imntrouble wrote:
Help, I'm thinking more and more about other men! An affair doesn't seem so bad. My husband is sweet but we don't connect at all. I miss laughing and being witty with somebody, a friend perhaps, a male friend? I have let myself go so I don't think any men would take interest. Maybe I'm just bored. How do I make this feeling stop?
I will help you
stupid

Tucker, GA

#5 May 16, 2013
Yea an affair sounds like a great idea....leave your husband before you rip him apart...obviously he deserves better
I know

Tucker, GA

#6 May 16, 2013
imntrouble wrote:
Help, I'm thinking more and more about other men! An affair doesn't seem so bad. My husband is sweet but we don't connect at all. I miss laughing and being witty with somebody, a friend perhaps, a male friend? I have let myself go so I don't think any men would take interest. Maybe I'm just bored. How do I make this feeling stop?
hello

Level 6

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 May 16, 2013
Does he ignore you? Is that the reason you are thinking about an affair or has he had one?

An affair really isn't a good idea. What if you get a std and give it to him.
wife

Owensboro, KY

#8 May 16, 2013
imntrouble wrote:
Help, I'm thinking more and more about other men! An affair doesn't seem so bad. My husband is sweet but we don't connect at all. I miss laughing and being witty with somebody, a friend perhaps, a male friend? I have let myself go so I don't think any men would take interest. Maybe I'm just bored. How do I make this feeling stop?
I understand completely. You will get a lot of crap from people on here but it's horrible to not want to divorce but be so lonely and needing something
Chester

United States

#9 May 16, 2013
Aw don't listen to them!
Go bone some bodies brains out already!
Chester

United States

#10 May 16, 2013
Just do this,
Wash it up
Shave it up
And fill it up
It's all about UP keep!
Nice man

United States

#11 May 16, 2013
Leave me an email we can just talk and enjoy each others company.
Maneater31

Tucker, GA

#12 May 16, 2013
Nice man wrote:
Leave me an email we can just talk and enjoy each others company.
So you are a homewreaker?
lady

Owensboro, KY

#13 May 16, 2013
imntrouble wrote:
Help, I'm thinking more and more about other men! An affair doesn't seem so bad. My husband is sweet but we don't connect at all. I miss laughing and being witty with somebody, a friend perhaps, a male friend? I have let myself go so I don't think any men would take interest. Maybe I'm just bored. How do I make this feeling stop?
An affair is just a temporary fix; it won't solve your problems.It will just make your problems worse. Apparently you need to discuss some things with your husband--let him know how you're feeling. Sounds like you have a wonderful husband, so please don't do something so aweful to a good person.
I know

Tucker, GA

#14 May 16, 2013
lady wrote:
<quoted text>
An affair is just a temporary fix; it won't solve your problems.It will just make your problems worse. Apparently you need to discuss some things with your husband--let him know how you're feeling. Sounds like you have a wonderful husband, so please don't do something so aweful to a good person.
iam in the same shape what's your email
Nice man

Cadiz, KY

#15 May 16, 2013
Maneater31 wrote:
<quoted text> So you are a homewreaker?
First off I suggested conversation. Sounds like what she really needs is someone genuine to talk to.

Second the term "home WRECKER" (not wreaker) is a bunch of BS anyway. If your husband or wife cheats on you why get mad at the stranger they slept with?!? They didn't force your spouse to cheat. Be mad at your husband or wife not supposed "home wrecker" if it wasn't them it would have been someone else and the home was already wrecked before that happend and probably never really existed in the first place.
wife

Owensboro, KY

#16 May 16, 2013
Nice man wrote:
<quoted text>First off I suggested conversation. Sounds like what she really needs is someone genuine to talk to.

Second the term "home WRECKER" (not wreaker) is a bunch of BS anyway. If your husband or wife cheats on you why get mad at the stranger they slept with?!? They didn't force your spouse to cheat. Be mad at your husband or wife not supposed "home wrecker" if it wasn't them it would have been someone else and the home was already wrecked before that happend and probably never really existed in the first place.
Very well said.
Lady

Owensboro, KY

#17 May 16, 2013
Nice man wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I suggested conversation. Sounds like what she really needs is someone genuine to talk to.
Second the term "home WRECKER" (not wreaker) is a bunch of BS anyway. If your husband or wife cheats on you why get mad at the stranger they slept with?!? They didn't force your spouse to cheat. Be mad at your husband or wife not supposed "home wrecker" if it wasn't them it would have been someone else and the home was already wrecked before that happend and probably never really existed in the first place.
I see what you're saying. However, if you know that person is married or with someone, then shouldn't that mean to automatically back off? The lady said her husband was a sweet man, but the relationship was lacking something. Apparently they are lacking communication.
some people

Tucker, GA

#18 May 16, 2013
Homes are wrecked from the inside not outside. If it's a truly happy home it can't be wrecked.
Chester

United States

#19 May 16, 2013
Not if you don't get caught?
Nice man

Cadiz, KY

#20 May 16, 2013
Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I see what you're saying. However, if you know that person is married or with someone, then shouldn't that mean to automatically back off? The lady said her husband was a sweet man, but the relationship was lacking something. Apparently they are lacking communication.
I agree and I would not persue a married women but if the connection is there and she initiates it I'm not going to turn her down. More then likely the husband is an ass hole who doesn't treat her right anyway. Now if its a friend of mine or something that's diff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CT Reed 18 min Cutup 3
meth cooks name em be done with em 19 min Free 1
Jared Marksberry 1 hr Whitey Tighty 7
tiffany Nelson and adrian Davidson 1 hr Whitey Tighty 6
tiffany Nelson 1 hr Whitey Tighty 2
Jobs 2 hr Troll McTrollson 2
Chastity m (Jul '13) 4 hr Chastity mom faith 19

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages