First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Loser

Centertown, KY

#1 Jul 10, 2013
What is he up to now?
bigb

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Really do u need to f uc wit some one, ive known nick from high school
Loser

Centertown, KY

#4 Jul 10, 2013
bigb wrote:
Really do u need to f uc wit some one, ive known nick from high school
just asked what he was up to!
Yep

Cadiz, KY

#5 Jul 11, 2013
Loser wrote:
What is he up to now?
I think he has two girl friends one works at krogers and not sure about the other one
U S bank

Owensboro, KY

#6 May 13, 2016
Yep wrote:
<quoted text> I think he has two girl friends one works at krogers and not sure about the other one
Still lives off of his mom. Takes care of his girlfriend kid before he does his own.
Gross

United States

#7 May 13, 2016
he and steven raines are gay
Jnc

Stone Mountain, GA

#8 May 16, 2016
Gross wrote:
he and steven raines are gay
And ur fu(Śn stupid!!! Steven is my cousin!
Knowhatimean

United States

#9 May 16, 2016
He's screwin some old lady he works with. Nasty, lazy
Gross

Fort Worth, TX

#10 May 16, 2016
Ur cousin is gay lmao
Jnc

Lithonia, GA

#11 May 18, 2016
Gross wrote:
Ur cousin is gay lmao
U might be but I know he isnt
Kroger

Owensboro, KY

#12 May 18, 2016
He will never grow up. Moocher he is nothing but a constant liar only cares about him self . Wears dirty clothes all the time and hardly showers
Just Wondering

Owensboro, KY

#13 May 19, 2016
Gross wrote:
he and steven raines are gay
Is he also known as lick di@k Nick ?
homo

United States

#14 May 19, 2016
im telling you nick and steve o are gay facts
Jnc

Union City, GA

#15 May 22, 2016
homo wrote:
im telling you nick and steve o are gay facts
Where is ur facts
Str8 up

United States

#16 May 22, 2016
in Nick and steve o's ass
ImBatman

Owensboro, KY

#17 May 23, 2016
Is he kinda retarded?
Walmart

Hawesville, KY

#19 Oct 1, 2017
Now he cheated on Louisa
Hcgo

United States

#20 Oct 1, 2017
Walmart wrote:
Now he cheated on Louisa
Why you say that?
Karma

Atlanta, GA

#21 Oct 5, 2017
Walmart wrote:
Now he cheated on Louisa
Like he hasnt before. She gets what she deserves. Its not like she doesnt f*ck around on him. Louise is a homie smasher! Ask Nicks friends
Yup

Hawesville, KY

#22 Oct 5, 2017
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>

Like he hasnt before. She gets what she deserves. Its not like she doesnt f*ck around on him. Louise is a homie smasher! Ask Nicks friends
He has always been a cheater!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandi Robertson 13 min Tin foil 16
Question ladies 18 min BlackBerry smoke 3
Best places to work 42 min Name stealing mad... 10
omu sucks 49 min Contract 10
Owensboro Metalsa 51 min Pink Fairy 3
Let's Play One Word,!!! (Feb '13) 1 hr Fisherman 458
Ice only busted Hispanic owned business not whi... 1 hr Loving it 6
Owensboro City Commission Race 7 hr Yep 41
Old men on motorcycles 7 hr Yeah 14

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages