Want to eat some shaved kitty

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ilovetoeatpussy

Tucker, GA

#1 Apr 28, 2013
I'm just looking to eat a nice, beautiful shaved kitty. Don't want anything in return. Will eat until you want me to stop. I'm a white male, 28, athletic body, 6'4. Not looking for overweight women. If you are wanting a great night of pleasure, hit me up.
mmmm

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Apr 28, 2013
I like tall guys.
Ilovetoeatpussy

Tucker, GA

#3 Apr 28, 2013
mmmm wrote:
I like tall guys.
I fit into that category.
hiv

Tucker, GA

#4 Apr 28, 2013
My mommy lets me ate her but she no shave doohn their.
Show Me

Owensboro, KY

#5 Apr 28, 2013
Ilovetoeatpussy wrote:
<quoted text>
I fit into that category.
Leave me your email

Since: Apr 13

Tucker, GA

#7 Apr 29, 2013
Don't u mean ur 52 yrs. Old with white hair ? You have to take the little pill ? And ur pathetic to try to pick up girls on "topix" like this
....."LOSER"
We can tell who u r ! u think that car u drive is making u a "chick magnet ! Maybe a slut magnet " since u never go out with decent women !!!
Ilovetoeatpussy

Tucker, GA

#8 Apr 29, 2013
summertime4me wrote:
Don't u mean ur 52 yrs. Old with white hair ? You have to take the little pill ? And ur pathetic to try to pick up girls on "topix" like this
....."LOSER"
We can tell who u r ! u think that car u drive is making u a "chick magnet ! Maybe a slut magnet " since u never go out with decent women !!!
So you think you know me do you? Unfortunately for you, you don't. This is really I different than going to a bar and picking up some random drunk girl that's had every guy but her some sort of drink. And as for my car, I don't envy the shallowest of women who only "date" guys because of the material things they have. I am well educated with a very high paying job in this community, and am lucky enough to afford the finer things this life has to offer. So before you judge, maybe you should take a look in the mirror and see who you really are. I will not stoop down to your level and try to degrade you as you have tried me. Thank you for your opinion though, it seems like it was a well thought of idea.
Jesse

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Apr 29, 2013
We need some shaved kitty, we need it smooth, we need it waxed, we need it plucked, we need a government program...
23 year old

Owensboro, KY

#10 Apr 29, 2013
Whats your email
Ilovetoeatpussy

United States

#11 Apr 29, 2013
I'm a perfect guy who can't find a girl in real life. That makes sense, right?
23 year old

Owensboro, KY

#12 Apr 29, 2013
Ilovetoeatpussy wrote:
Whats your email?
Interested

Tucker, GA

#13 Apr 29, 2013
23 year old wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats your email?
Hey send me your info to [email protected]
Ilovetoeatpussy

United States

#14 Apr 29, 2013
23 year old wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats your email?
desperateloser at sadface dot com
Ilovetoeatpussy

Owensboro, KY

#15 Apr 29, 2013
23 year old wrote:
Whats your email
I've already put my email on here. It's [email protected]
Ilovetoeatpussy

Owensboro, KY

#16 Apr 29, 2013
Ilovetoeatpussy wrote:
It's so funny that you can't come up with something original for yourself. And no, I never said that I was perfect. I have flaws just like everyone else in the world. The Internet is part of real life isn't it? This isn't a role playing site is it? But why would I think about wasting my time going to a bar or anywhere else for that matter where the girls are just looking to have something purchased for them? I don't use my money, car, or job to "get" with a girl. Next time, come up with an original name and something better to try and bash someone. Just makes you look ignorant.
partydude

Owensboro, KY

#17 Apr 29, 2013
hiv wrote:
My mommy lets me ate her but she no shave doohn their.
how old is she
Summertime4me

Tucker, GA

#18 Apr 29, 2013
I wasn't trying to degrade you by telling the truth. If you were very well educated, you would be able to think of a way to meet a woman who wouldn't answer your solicitations for sex on this forum.A nice woman with morals....unless of course you are just interested in the low life .
Ilovetoeatpussy

United States

#19 Apr 29, 2013
Summertime4me wrote:
I wasn't trying to degrade you by telling the truth. If you were very well educated, you would be able to think of a way to meet a woman who wouldn't answer your solicitations for sex on this forum.A nice woman with morals....unless of course you are just interested in the low life .
Sorry, but I'm not smart enough to understand your big fancy words. Please use smaller words.
Ilovetoeatpussy

Owensboro, KY

#20 Apr 29, 2013
Summertime4me wrote:
How is this any different than meeting random people at bars or other places? A nice woman with morals huh? Those types of women don't use this site? What about you? Are you a nice woman with morals? If so, why are you on this site? A little food for thought for you. You should really think about how your comments can be spun back around on you before you make them.

Since: Apr 13

Tucker, GA

#21 Apr 29, 2013
You aren't spinning anything around on me. I have gotten to say what I have wanted to say to you for a long time. You see, not everyone talks like you do. That is a dead give away...a few of us know you...and we decided this is the best way to address a spineless player; such as yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roberta ling 8 min Omfg 3
Milf haley baize 11 min Mmmmm 1
Kate elizabeth hirsch 12 min Sexy 1
You know Suzanne Spurrier? 14 min Thyt11 3
Post getting deleted? 19 min m14gone 6
Conservative Wisenheimer has blown a circuit! 27 min Teacher 6
suzannah spurrier need to know? 31 min m14gone 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance