Serious only please

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Is anyone looking to purchase a Hyla vacuum? I have one I paid $2500 for and am willing to sell for $1250. It's an awesome vacuum and can also be used as an air purifier. I loved how great cleans but I have back problems and pulling around the canister aggravated it. I have a big bottle of the liquid deodorizer you put in the water as well as four fragrance oils you add to the water that freshens the air. I also got the shampoo accessories with it. If you've ever been interested in purchasing one of these vacuums this is an awesome deal. It works just as good as the day I purchased it.
hahaha

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Lol good luck!!!!!!
haha

Henderson, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Sucker!!
none of the above

Owensboro, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Serious only please wrote:
Is anyone looking to purchase a Hyla vacuum? I have one I paid $2500 for and am willing to sell for $1250. It's an awesome vacuum and can also be used as an air purifier. I loved how great cleans but I have back problems and pulling around the canister aggravated it. I have a big bottle of the liquid deodorizer you put in the water as well as four fragrance oils you add to the water that freshens the air. I also got the shampoo accessories with it. If you've ever been interested in purchasing one of these vacuums this is an awesome deal. It works just as good as the day I purchased it.
You got ripped off. I remember selling one for $800 when I worked for them.
hello

Owensboro, KY

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Serious only please wrote:
Wow, that must be some vacuum!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal polston (Apr '13) 2 min huh 20
Southern Fall Ball (Aug '12) 10 min SLL dad 11
Where is a good place to meet women in this tow... (Oct '12) 22 min That single guy 52
Brooke Moss 28 min Hmmm 20
Chris Gass 31 min shakers 2
Sun City Center, FL suck troll loves Neil Johns... 43 min Bob H 10
sabrina w 1 hr Shane 12

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages