First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Clermont, KY

#89 Sep 3, 2013
Its amazing how everybody had an opinion and the funny thing is most of u havnt even been there or knows anybody there from what iv seen the place isnt any worse than any other place in owensboro
So whattttttttttttt

Owensboro, KY

#91 Sep 7, 2013
getover the show me's girls sweatn them more than tha dudes
So whattttttttttttt

Owensboro, KY

#92 Sep 7, 2013
none of them really look like much anyways
How many

Owensboro, KY

#93 Sep 8, 2013
How many of the girls sleep with their customers?
I know

Owensboro, KY

#94 Sep 8, 2013
Alaura will go home with you for the right price... And trust me its not too high as long as you don't mind crunchy black.

United States

#95 Sep 8, 2013
Visited place on Saturday and wasn't too impressed. The girls looked skanky and the food was not that good!! I don't know what everybody sees in this place! If they are trying to be Hooters they have a long way to go! The girl that waited on us looked and acted like a whore just to get a tip! Now that's what I call working for your money!! My buddy was teasing one of the waitresses about blowing him.... Her comment back to him was " depends on how much money you got" I couldn't

Indianapolis, IN

#96 Sep 8, 2013
you can't expect "class" from girls who are being paid to dress skanky. That is their job. I'm sure some are just playing a role for tips. Others are really that skanky. Geez, if you want class go to O'Charlie's

United States

#97 Sep 8, 2013
The girls are okay at best, but the food was horrible. I would work on gettin better cooks before I work on the waitresses.

Chicago, IL

#98 Sep 9, 2013
It's a great place to go!!! Beautiful fun girls!!! Doesn't get much better, for here in Owensboro! Lol

United States

#99 Sep 9, 2013
Honest wrote:
The girls are okay at best, but the food was horrible. I would work on gettin better cooks before I work on the waitresses.
Have u seen THE COOKS???? AWW SHYT!!!! Dirty... Take a good look next time u there... Just nasty lookin....
I looked

United States

#100 Sep 10, 2013
honestly wrote:
I am there 3 or 4 times in a week and know all the girls.. Theres cheap beer, great burgers and more than a few good looking women who work there. Yes there is some who are not much to see, but more good than bad. Some of the good looking women are Alaura Jones, Brittany Sapp, Casey Brooks, Marie Westerfield, Shaina the newest girl, Whitney Cox, Shawna Brown, Amber Caudill.. there is plenty of attractive women there. I know their names because I am friends with most of them on facebook as well. Look them up before you talk bad about them. Most are attractive hard working mothers. There is also a few who are not so attractive, they must be working when you people have gone there. I love this place, good food, beer, and good waitresses. It is my favorite restaurant in town. And it is a plus that you can smoke in there.
I looked all the girls up out of curiosity. Honestly was right. The last and only time I was in, there were some real skanks, but all of those girls are very attractive. The last time I was in, I didn't care for the smoke, wasn't impressed with the food, and thought the cleanliness was disgusting. Hopefully it has gotten better. It looks like they are off to a good start with the new staff.

Owensboro, KY

#101 Sep 17, 2013
I go there on occasion and the last time I was there it took 20 minutes for someone to take my order. I noticed that other ladies sitting at tables were ignored. The wings aren't bad if you get the naked bone-in ones, that is the closest thing to fresh food in there. I thought at least one of them girlz was trickin in there but that may be what brings guys in there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey you! 3 min jstghtass87 3
Crazy trainer at Hines Center 10 min Gymrat 1
Toddler has been sick for 4 days with stomach flu 15 min robert76 11
Brett hall 18 min robert76 5
The dope head family 1 hr Ignorant 26
Peeing on girls 1 hr robert76 6
girls at unifirst 2 hr old friend 5

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages