dont care

Owensboro, KY

#48 Jan 8, 2013
Who hot n single? Or jus hot...
yuck

Owensboro, KY

#49 Jan 8, 2013
What does Cracker Barrel have to do with Show Me's?

Maddhatter1889
Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Berlin

#50 Jan 9, 2013
yuck wrote:
What does Cracker Barrel have to do with Show Me's?
Cracker Barrel has hotter severs for starters.
craaaazy

Owensboro, KY

#51 Jan 19, 2013
Place was hoppin last night! Huge crowd of girls dancing
Teabag jones

Paducah, KY

#52 Jan 23, 2013
The food sucks
disgusted
#54 Jan 31, 2013
saphic wrote:
Emma is hot I would love to take her to the bathroom put her on the sink and finger bang her til I give her the most intense orgasm she ever had
me too! if i could put a bag on her head. roflmao
advice

Tucker, GA

#55 Jan 31, 2013
Maddhatter1889 wrote:
<quoted text>Cracker Barrel has hotter severs for starters.
Yes they do. There was a waiter at Cracker Barrel named Michael Day. He's a clown. Needs his ass ripped. Just had to get that off my chest.
tru

Owensboro, KY

#56 Feb 3, 2013
Pretty simple wrote:
A lot of female posters in here hating on the Show-Me's waitresses.
Agreed.
Inspector32

United States

#57 Feb 12, 2013
Rodney M wrote:
<quoted text>I pooped on the floor in there in the bathroom. I couldn't hold it any longer and there was someone in the stall. It wasn't pleasant.
Rodney... That wasn't good that you crapped on floor! I think I walked in on that... And quickly turned around!! Hope you get fixed real soon!!
playItSam

United States

#58 Feb 12, 2013
Rodney M wrote:
<quoted text>I pooped on the floor in there in the bathroom. I couldn't hold it any longer and there was someone in the stall. It wasn't pleasant.
Rodbey M.- The food there gives me the "SHITS" too!! So it's not your fault!! What a mess it was though!!
Capt.USA02

United States

#59 Feb 12, 2013
saphic wrote:
Emma is hot I would love to take her to the bathroom put her on the sink and finger bang her til I give her the most intense orgasm she ever had
Why can't you use your male genitals instead of your finger....afraid she might laugh!! Prob your fingers are much bigger!
BMedleyJr.

United States

#60 Feb 12, 2013
I've been in there several times but not here lately, and I must take up for these girls!! There are a few servers that are really nice looking such as; "Casey" "Amber" "Farmer" and then there are your hard working ones like; "Britt" "Jessica" "Derica" "Ashley" "Marie" "Jessi" and "Belle". Then there is this "KARI" that they hired, I guess they felt sorry for her because she sure in the hell doesn't have the body for it! I've seen 2x4s at Lowe's that had better curves in them than her!! Plus she's "butt ugly" and could use a huge tip from us guys to buy her a new grille.

My wife knows one of her friends she worked with and rumor has it she got caught stealing and was let go from her previous job!!
Quoteme

United States

#61 Feb 12, 2013
Casey, Amber and Farmer were my Favorites!! They are nice looking ladies!
BMedleyJr

United States

#62 Feb 12, 2013
The one I can't believe they hired when it opened is "Kari"!!! WTF!!! I've seen 2x4s at Lowe's with better curves on it than her!! She could use some tips to help pay for a new "grille" also!
barf
#63 Feb 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="Capt.USA02"] <quoted text>
Why can't you use your male genitals instead of your finger....afraid she might laugh!! Prob your fingers are much bigger![/QUOTE] maybe they dont wanna get a std. every1 knows shes carrying around a few! emma go get rid of that shit!
Fiend

United States

#64 Feb 12, 2013
zack wrote:
The blondies are Laura, Shana, Marie, Emma.. I think that is all, Laura is sweet and cute, Shana is shy and innocent with a nice little body, she is new, Marie is gorgeous and very nice, Emma is just a one of a kind funny girl. They all are beautiful in different ways.
Marie is a lortab who*re. She gets pills from her customers. That person told me their self. She is pretty but I like a girl with a little meat on their bones and she has a horse head. I'd still hit it though if I were to have to choose out of the show me's girls haha
just lame

Tucker, GA

#65 Feb 12, 2013
Awe...did someone put in their application and get denied??? Lol or did one of the girls turn you down???
pumpkin eater

Owensboro, KY

#66 Feb 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="BMedleyJr."]I'v e been in there several times but not here lately, and I must take up for these girls!! There are a few servers that are really nice looking such as; "Casey" "Amber" "Farmer" and then there are your hard working ones like; "Britt" "Jessica" "Derica" "Ashley" "Marie" "Jessi" and "Belle". Then there is this "KARI" that they hired, I guess they felt sorry for her because she sure in the hell doesn't have the body for it! I've seen 2x4s at Lowe's that had better curves in them than her!! Plus she's "butt ugly" and could use a huge tip from us guys to buy her a new grille.
My wife knows one of her friends she worked with and rumor has it she got caught stealing and was let go from her previous job!![/QUOTE]
Does your wife know you've checked out all the show me's girls? Rumor has it, you may be divorced soon.
lady lou

Owensboro, KY

#67 Feb 12, 2013
barf wrote:
<quoted text> maybe they dont wanna get a std. every1 knows shes carrying around a few! emma go get rid of that shit!
You know that's a quick way for girls to get a douche to stop following around, right? Girls tell the creepers and jerkoffs they have an std so they'll leave them alone! Apparently, she didn't want to get with you or any of your lame friends.
doughnuts

United States

#68 Feb 13, 2013
barf wrote:
[QUOTE who="Capt.USA02"] <quoted text>
Why can't you use your male genitals instead of your finger....afraid she might laugh!! Prob your fingers are much bigger!"

maybe they dont wanna get a std. every1 knows shes carrying around a few! emma go get rid of that shit!
Barf - Doesn't matter if you use your fingers or your genitals... You can still get an STD!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eight Felony Arrest Warrants Served on Daviess ... 27 min Meth not your friend 24
Michelle hawkins 34 min don juan 7
Trina Wilson 42 min Numbnuts 4
Best Ebony Head In the city 43 min JDavidson 7
Katie Settles 43 min Hubby 6
Looks like Neil Johnston 44 min Das rite 1
Cody Jessup 51 min Title guy 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages