Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Owensboro, KY

#25 Dec 22, 2012
honestly wrote:
I am there 3 or 4 times in a week and know all the girls.. Theres cheap beer, great burgers and more than a few good looking women who work there. Yes there is some who are not much to see, but more good than bad. Some of the good looking women are Alaura Jones, Brittany Sapp, Casey Brooks, Marie Westerfield, Shaina the newest girl, Whitney Cox, Shawna Brown, Amber Caudill.. there is plenty of attractive women there. I know their names because I am friends with most of them on facebook as well. Look them up before you talk bad about them. Most are attractive hard working mothers. There is also a few who are not so attractive, they must be working when you people have gone there. I love this place, good food, beer, and good waitresses. It is my favorite restaurant in town. And it is a plus that you can smoke in there.
I can't argue anything you've said because I don't know any of the girls, but I've been there about 5 times and the food is not good at all.
Seth

Princeton, KY

#26 Dec 22, 2012
honestly wrote:
I am there 3 or 4 times in a week and know all the girls.. Theres cheap beer, great burgers and more than a few good looking women who work there. Yes there is some who are not much to see, but more good than bad. Some of the good looking women are Alaura Jones, Brittany Sapp, Casey Brooks, Marie Westerfield, Shaina the newest girl, Whitney Cox, Shawna Brown, Amber Caudill.. there is plenty of attractive women there. I know their names because I am friends with most of them on facebook as well. Look them up before you talk bad about them. Most are attractive hard working mothers. There is also a few who are not so attractive, they must be working when you people have gone there. I love this place, good food, beer, and good waitresses. It is my favorite restaurant in town. And it is a plus that you can smoke in there.
I don't know any of their names but I've been there about 5 times and there are a few really good looking girls. The food can be hit or miss. I got the chicken strip dinner last time and it was really good. The beer was cheap too. Personally, I could do without the smoking.
Pretty simple

Owensboro, KY

#27 Dec 22, 2012
A lot of female posters in here hating on the Show-Me's waitresses.
well OK then

Duluth, GA

#29 Dec 22, 2012
ok wrote:
Im no female. I just think those girls are not attractive. I prefer classy women
And that's exactly why you're on here then right? Because you're so damned classy yourself? Right...
haha

Owensboro, KY

#30 Dec 23, 2012
well OK then wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's exactly why you're on here then right? Because you're so damned classy yourself? Right...
you-re on here too so whats that say about you? but oh you prolly work there. skank
bahaha

Owensboro, KY

#31 Dec 23, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text> you-re on here too so whats that say about you? but oh you prolly work there. skank
I'm sure you get plenty of classy ladies with that attitude.
Ignorance

Owensboro, KY

#32 Dec 23, 2012
losers wrote:
90% of the girls in there only date blacks... Must be a trash thing. B/c im with concerned.. its disgusting in there. Hooters is the shit but showmes is just trash inside n out
What does black men have to do with trash? What are you mad about cause they date out their race and won't give your cracker ass a chance? By the way the trashiest houses I've ever seen is from your race not mine so check yourself fellow. You mad noone wants you to bad get your meth mouth together and maybe someone will want you :) worlds a mixing pot and we mixing it good WITH white girls and guys ouch!
doors

San Jose, CA

#33 Dec 23, 2012
if they only date black guys then that explains why CL Thomas is there constantly trades sex for beer?!

how many has he had?

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Duluth, GA

#34 Dec 24, 2012
doors wrote:
if they only date black guys then that explains why CL Thomas is there constantly trades sex for beer?!

how many has he had?
Is he still alive? I haven't seen that cat in forever.
Yoyoyo

Owensboro, KY

#35 Jan 6, 2013
Their bathroom always smells like farts.

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Berlin

#36 Jan 7, 2013
Their drinks are always terrible.
facts

Owensboro, KY

#37 Jan 7, 2013
The trashy girls got thrown out. Lookin better in there. Wings stil suck.
Rodney M

Owensboro, KY

#38 Jan 7, 2013
facts wrote:
The trashy girls got thrown out. Lookin better in there. Wings stil suck.
I pooped on the floor in there in the bathroom. I couldn't hold it any longer and there was someone in the stall. It wasn't pleasant.
saphic

Owensboro, KY

#40 Jan 7, 2013
Emma is hot I would love to take her to the bathroom put her on the sink and finger bang her til I give her the most intense orgasm she ever had

“I like to rip girls apart”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#41 Jan 7, 2013
What happened to the hot ones? They are disgusting now.
resl

Owensboro, KY

#42 Jan 7, 2013
Who tha hot ones

“I like to rip girls apart”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#43 Jan 7, 2013
resl wrote:
Who tha hot ones
She is gone.
notallbad

Owensboro, KY

#45 Jan 8, 2013
They got a bunch a new ones in there now. Good looking little blonde.
sunny

Owensboro, KY

#46 Jan 8, 2013
Service there is horrible, last time I went there we got up at left. Haven't been back since. I wish we would get a Hooters.
Dontfeedthetroll s

Owensboro, KY

#47 Jan 8, 2013
losers wrote:
90% of the girls in there only date blacks... Must be a trash thing. B/c im with concerned.. its disgusting in there. Hooters is the shit but showmes is just trash inside n out
Most of them are dating white guys, but nice try.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The real Sarah T 2 min Sarah T 8
who drives white suv that says like a boss on i... 7 min soccormom 1
Kelsey johnson/dockery 21 min cousin 6
Jackie Robinson? 24 min Jesse 2
Larry Keown 24 min rosie 14
Mary Ellen Hayden 30 min Teresa 5
The pawn shop on 18th and JR. 39 min Tarbaby 9
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE