First Prev
of 5
Next Last
A Real Man

Richmond, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2012
Who Are The Hotties At Show Me's? I Only Saw A Few Good Looking Waitresses In There. Does Anyone Know Their Names?
squeeble mc squiblin

Centertown, KY

#2 Dec 16, 2012
dude every btch in there is busstteed they need to close that sh#t hole down
A Real Man

Richmond, KY

#3 Dec 16, 2012
There Was Two Fine Blondes There Today Man
oh yea

Tucker, GA

#4 Dec 19, 2012
3 FINE blondies that work there
david

Richmond, KY

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Who are they? Names?
i know

Owensboro, KY

#6 Dec 20, 2012
david wrote:
Who are they? Names?
Go to show me's and you will not only find out their names, but you can also meet them and have a few drinks.

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 20, 2012
squeeble mc squiblin wrote:
dude every btch in there is busstteed they need to close that sh#t hole down
Somebody get their ego hurt cause they refused your extended services outside of their workplace?
Go find out

Tucker, GA

#8 Dec 20, 2012
You'll have to find out for yourself. You can get in their pants easy though. Even on their late 20's and early 30's, they're just waitresses and they probably think they make good money.
concerned

Tucker, GA

#9 Dec 20, 2012
That place is dirty. Bathrooms are dirty. Menus, salt shakers and ketchup bottles are covered in gunk. Silverware still has food on it from previous user. had to ask for clean silverware. Outside their back door is disgusting. The place needs a good cleaning. Can't believe they don't have a rodent problem. It's apparent that management doesn't give a crap about the place.
losers

Owensboro, KY

#10 Dec 20, 2012
90% of the girls in there only date blacks... Must be a trash thing. B/c im with concerned.. its disgusting in there. Hooters is the shit but showmes is just trash inside n out
TRUTH

Richmond, KY

#11 Dec 20, 2012
Actually they just had an inspection and passed with a high 90's percentage. It has new management now and is doing a lot better! And there is some sweet ladies who work there that are hard workers and single moms. I am a regular customer and everyone is very nice and pleasant.
zack

Richmond, KY

#12 Dec 20, 2012
The blondies are Laura, Shana, Marie, Emma.. I think that is all, Laura is sweet and cute, Shana is shy and innocent with a nice little body, she is new, Marie is gorgeous and very nice, Emma is just a one of a kind funny girl. They all are beautiful in different ways.
??

Tucker, GA

#13 Dec 20, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
Actually they just had an inspection and passed with a high 90's percentage. It has new management now and is doing a lot better! And there is some sweet ladies who work there that are hard workers and single moms. I am a regular customer and everyone is very nice and pleasant.


I was just there 2 weeks ago and it was gross then.
tripp

Owensboro, KY

#15 Dec 21, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
Actually they just had an inspection and passed with a high 90's percentage. It has new management now and is doing a lot better! And there is some sweet ladies who work there that are hard workers and single moms. I am a regular customer and everyone is very nice and pleasant.
Yeah u must be shitfaced everytime ur in there.
GROSS

Nashville, TN

#16 Dec 21, 2012
I have to agree, that place is GROSS!!! and everytime I have been in there the empoyees look like they belong perfectly in a gross work environment....their hair is greasy, looks like they don't bath.
b i n g o

Owensboro, KY

#18 Dec 21, 2012
honest wrote:
The girls are all hoochies. None of them are cute.
The girls at Cracker Barrel are not cute. I like show me's and the servers. I've never had a bad experience there.
matt

Tucker, GA

#19 Dec 21, 2012
You all must be going in there at the wrong time. There is definately good looking women there.
KDL

Kirkland, IL

#20 Dec 21, 2012
matt wrote:
You all must be going in there at the wrong time. There is definately good looking women there.
You must have very low standards
honestly

Tucker, GA

#22 Dec 22, 2012
I am there 3 or 4 times in a week and know all the girls.. Theres cheap beer, great burgers and more than a few good looking women who work there. Yes there is some who are not much to see, but more good than bad. Some of the good looking women are Alaura Jones, Brittany Sapp, Casey Brooks, Marie Westerfield, Shaina the newest girl, Whitney Cox, Shawna Brown, Amber Caudill.. there is plenty of attractive women there. I know their names because I am friends with most of them on facebook as well. Look them up before you talk bad about them. Most are attractive hard working mothers. There is also a few who are not so attractive, they must be working when you people have gone there. I love this place, good food, beer, and good waitresses. It is my favorite restaurant in town. And it is a plus that you can smoke in there.
wtf man

Tucker, GA

#24 Dec 22, 2012
honestly wrote:
I am there 3 or 4 times in a week and know all the girls.. Theres cheap beer, great burgers and more than a few good looking women who work there. Yes there is some who are not much to see, but more good than bad. Some of the good looking women are Alaura Jones, Brittany Sapp, Casey Brooks, Marie Westerfield, Shaina the newest girl, Whitney Cox, Shawna Brown, Amber Caudill.. there is plenty of attractive women there. I know their names because I am friends with most of them on facebook as well. Look them up before you talk bad about them. Most are attractive hard working mothers. There is also a few who are not so attractive, they must be working when you people have gone there. I love this place, good food, beer, and good waitresses. It is my favorite restaurant in town. And it is a plus that you can smoke in there.
just sayn but if u like them so much then why are you blasting their full names on here? Get off on one dude. BTW u missed a couple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Nina Warren 4 min Kim 8
lexi newcom arrested 20 min Anonymous 1
Porshia shepherd 1 hr Iknowher 13
Why do you still check? 1 hr truth 6
Women who rely on child support to pay their bi... 2 hr Doubt it 28
People that Sell and Work for OPD 2 hr Way2Many 1
Any ladies into cuckold 3 hr hotwife 11
Owensboro catholic 9 hr Richard 48

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages