First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

Providence, KY

#1 Apr 21, 2012
If hes with Jessica Heep why does he steadily call my friend?
wtf

United States

#2 Apr 22, 2012
I saw several texts on my girlfriends phone from Corey.
whoa

Providence, KY

#3 Apr 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
I saw several texts on my girlfriends phone from Corey.
whos your gf? did you kick her ass to the curb? jessica heeps nasty . your girl probably has an std now. jessica got stuff you cant clean off with ajax. she was just fckin with chase adams behind her mans back i hear.
wtf

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2012
Now I need to get checked. Damn.
ntkiswcomb

Owensboro, KY

#5 Apr 22, 2012
I'm friends with both of them. I'm a girl and talk to cory n he's texted and stuff. He isn't a player hr just has friends that are chicks and Jessica is secure enough with herself that she doesn't worry about who he talks to. Stfu and mind your own business. Stop talking trash about people and learn to focus on the good they do. It's terrible the way you all are acting. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY STOP TYPING AND DO SOMEHING MORE PRODUCTIVE!
sure

Owensboro, KY

#6 Apr 22, 2012
He's almost as bad as Chris McClure about sleeping with other people's baby mamas.
lmao

Providence, KY

#7 Apr 23, 2012
sure wrote:
He's almost as bad as Chris McClure about sleeping with other people's baby mamas.
At least Jess won't mine shes into that type of shit. Done for threesomes, anything. She loves sloppy seconds.
Corey Irvin

Owensboro, KY

#8 Apr 23, 2012
FINNALY!!!!!! IM ON TOPIX!!!!! F*CK YEA. keep talkin bout me i love this sh*t.
lmao dummys

Providence, KY

#9 Apr 23, 2012
Only trashy people are on topix. Jokes on you, dude.
Corey Irvin

Owensboro, KY

#10 Apr 23, 2012
the city commisioner is on topix. along with talks about the president...and alot of other political figures. Plus my cool ass girl gets thrown on here every day! and your on here talkin so u callin urself trashy?
lmao dummys

Providence, KY

#11 Apr 23, 2012
Corey Irvin wrote:
the city commisioner is on topix. along with talks about the president...and alot of other political figures. Plus my cool ass girl gets thrown on here every day! and your on here talkin so u callin urself trashy?
My names not anywhere on this site. Your comparing yourself to the president?? geez. No wonder you and your methhead dyke hoe are on here all the time. YUCK. Please don't procreate. Dumbasses.
Corey Irvin

Owensboro, KY

#12 Apr 23, 2012
what else ya got? i know u got more than that. keep em comin
Chase

Providence, KY

#13 Apr 24, 2012
Me and 3 of my boys ran a train on your bitch. She took it pretty good tho.
jessica heep

Earlington, KY

#14 Apr 24, 2012
yea rite that wasnt chase u dumbasses. i only f*ck with corey and he only fks with me. so get it right or stfu. yal make me a celebrity on this b*tch. loserrss. i dno why yal so worried bout my life. every single day there is a new topic about me or corey. youd think youd be over it by now...stephanie hawn. keep talkin your only makin me feel better bout myself. to know that u spend every single day thinking about me and my life. gettin on topix pretendin to be other ppl n have conversations with urself. lmao. in 2 years there hasnt been a single day thats gone by where you havent thought about me steph. :) you sound lik you have a great life. maybe if u dedciated half the time u do bashin me youd be a better mother and lover to cody
stephanie hawn

Owensboro, KY

#15 Apr 24, 2012
looks like i have nothing better to do this week but post jessica n her bfs name. anybody got any suggestions on wat else i can do besides lick cody canarys herpe infested balls all day?
Joey

White House, TN

#16 Apr 24, 2012
Maceo Mafia b i t c h e s
stephanie hawn

Owensboro, KY

#17 Apr 24, 2012
i wish i could sniff coreys drawers after hes done wit jessica!!!!! im obsessed wit that bitch!!!!
stephanie hawn

Owensboro, KY

#18 Apr 24, 2012
i dno whos been on here acting like me but.... me licking codys ass is none of yalls business!!! so leave it alone!!!
crazy ass ppl

Owensboro, KY

#19 Apr 25, 2012
the real stephanie hawn doesn't know you people. REPORT. lmfaoo.
crazy ass ppl

Owensboro, KY

#20 Apr 25, 2012
jessica heep wrote:
yea rite that wasnt chase u dumbasses. i only f*ck with corey and he only fks with me. so get it right or stfu. yal make me a celebrity on this b*tch. loserrss. i dno why yal so worried bout my life. every single day there is a new topic about me or corey. youd think youd be over it by now...stephanie hawn. keep talkin your only makin me feel better bout myself. to know that u spend every single day thinking about me and my life. gettin on topix pretendin to be other ppl n have conversations with urself. lmao. in 2 years there hasnt been a single day thats gone by where you havent thought about me steph.:) you sound lik you have a great life. maybe if u dedciated half the time u do bashin me youd be a better mother and lover to cody
Your crazier than shit. Nobody likes you and all you want to do is attack stephanie hawn when you know she doesn't know these people. Your one strung out hoe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandon fulcher (May '12) 13 min Countrygrl 35
WTF happened to WBKR?! 26 min Smeatherscpartyof3 3
Ashley gabbard 29 min For a fact 2
Steven Moore 1 hr Omfg 2
Derric Smith Beemer (Apr '15) 1 hr Ashley 7
cara "cj" boarman 1 hr trader 10
Windy HOLLOW DRAGWAY 123 1 hr dee 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance