#1 May 1, 2012
How many girls fake the big "o"
hahaha

United States

#2 May 1, 2012
All of us!!!

Richmond, KY

#3 May 2, 2012
All of us fake it at some point. Unless your me and you just don't care and will let the dude know how much it sucked.
Dang it

Henderson, KY

#4 May 2, 2012
Baby I missed again aha
Denise

United States

#5 May 2, 2012
If a man knows his lady very well he would know when she's faking it . There is no mistaking a real orgasm .
Samantha_D

United States

#6 May 2, 2012
85% But it's only because we want YOU to feel worthy, lol
Samantha_D

United States

#7 May 2, 2012
[QUOTE who="*****"]All of us fake it at some point. Unless your me and you just don't care and will let the dude know how much it sucked.[/QUOTE]
what an ego crush.
Samantha_D

United States

#8 May 2, 2012
Denise wrote:
If a man knows his lady very well he would know when she's faking it . There is no mistaking a real orgasm .
exactly, when she is pulsing inside and her legs are quivering, I would say she got off.

Richmond, KY

#9 May 2, 2012
Samantha_D wrote:
[QUOTE who="*****"]All of us fake it at some point. Unless your me and you just don't care and will let the dude know how much it sucked."

what an ego crush.
It's just the truth. Lol.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#10 May 2, 2012
Why would a girl lie about it? I would rather know that you didn't like it than to believe I was good. That's a worse feeling than knowing you sucked.
hello

Boynton Beach, FL

#11 May 2, 2012
It's harder to make fake sounds than real to me
I can't hold back real sounds
Fake ones distract me lol I think too much about making the sounds when I know I'm not gonna get off
Guys have no patience and don't know how to work me I guess
Mere

Whitestown, IN

#12 May 2, 2012
GreenSkulls wrote:
Why would a girl lie about it? I would rather know that you didn't like it than to believe I was good. That's a worse feeling than knowing you sucked.
It doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't good. O's are elusive things sometimes.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#13 May 2, 2012
Mere wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't good. O's are elusive things sometimes.
For me though, I'm going to do what I have to do until the girl gets hers. Then I'll get mine. I guess they should only fake it if they want me to stop.
omg

United States

#14 May 2, 2012
Fake it most of the time!!!! Guys I'm with cant hold there load
sweetly innocent ;)

Owensboro, KY

#15 May 2, 2012
Lol I think that at some point we all lie about it as well!! I have to agree with the person that said we try to make them feel worthy. However I also agree with the person that says if you know your lover well enough then you will know she's faking it! My body sometimes throws me into convulsions that I can't stop but sometimes I stiffen up and can't move. I'm not sure which I like better!!! I absolutely would not change the man I am with. He is by far the best lover I've ever had!
hot lesbian

United States

#16 May 2, 2012
Mere wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't good. O's are elusive things sometimes.
That's terrible ladies! You never hear about lesbians faking it, never. You all need to tell your guys what you want. An orgasm shouldn't be an "elusive" thing, it's an every time thing, multiple every time thing.
truth

United States

#17 May 2, 2012
All women have faked at some point.
bruteforce

Providence, KY

#18 May 2, 2012
My wife has never faked getting off because she is a squarer and I make Shore she gets off at least twice before I get mine
bifemme

United States

#19 May 2, 2012
hot lesbian wrote:
<quoted text>That's terrible ladies! You never hear about lesbians faking it, never. You all need to tell your guys what you want. An orgasm shouldn't be an "elusive" thing, it's an every time thing, multiple every time thing.
I didn't orgasm once with a woman. I was soooo drunk I couldn't feel much. It happens to us all.
unknown

Richmond, KY

#20 May 2, 2012
I have never experienced an orgasm by any man I have been with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robbie Ray Tutt 43 min Stupid 5
Independence Bank 57 min . 2
I don't love you like you think. 1 hr Traveling mann 46
holly at rual king 1 hr so sad 18
aka....Dunis???? 1 hr ???? 1
The Hateful Priest says.... 1 hr who 30
Melissa Pollard 1 hr ive seen 8

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance