First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HerMan

Owensboro, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2012
I miss you. I miss my kids. I miss my home. I miss our life. I know things weren't always perfect all of the time, but they were for the most part. I know that I did and said a lot of things that truly hurt you, and I'm so sorry for that. I wish I could take most of it back. I understand that you were only just trying to help me get thru my hard times, and that you were only trying to make me a better man and father. I know that the main reason you have no self esteem is because of the things I put you thru. I'm sorry babe, from the bottom of my heart. I know that you stuck by me thru everything, and I want you to know I notice. I love you more today than I did when I married you. I'm sorry I'm the way I am, but you know why I am this way, and I thank you for trying to help me with it. But I'm not sure its even possible for me to be the way I used to be, too much has happened and my mind is always in over drive. But I still want you to know that I love you and my kids more than anything. I'm just not capable of showing it right now. Please forgive me for all the wrong I did. I love you always.
yoshiyuki

Saint Charles, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Wah.
aww

Owensboro, KY

#3 Nov 10, 2012
That's a very nice apology. But one question, why put it here and not tell her???
HerMan

Owensboro, KY

#4 Nov 10, 2012
Because I'm a coward and can't seem to bring myself to tell her. I don't know what's wrong with me.
yoshiyuki

Saint Charles, KY

#5 Nov 10, 2012
HerMan wrote:
Because I'm a coward and can't seem to bring myself to tell her. I don't know what's wrong with me.
Man up foo
HerMan

Owensboro, KY

#6 Nov 10, 2012
Sad thing is she tries to call me almost everyday, my kids call me, and I hardly ever answer for them. Havent seen my kids in weeks and its not because I don't want to, I just can't face them. She wants me to come talk to her, so I did once and she poured her heart out to me, but instead of telling her I loved her too and want to work things out, I just got mad at her and left. Didn't even tell my kids bye. I love her and my kids and want to be there with them every second, but I can't seem to even try to be there for them. I have a problem and I don't know what's wrong with me.
yoshiyuki

Saint Charles, KY

#7 Nov 10, 2012
HerMan wrote:
Sad thing is she tries to call me almost everyday, my kids call me, and I hardly ever answer for them. Havent seen my kids in weeks and its not because I don't want to, I just can't face them. She wants me to come talk to her, so I did once and she poured her heart out to me, but instead of telling her I loved her too and want to work things out, I just got mad at her and left. Didn't even tell my kids bye. I love her and my kids and want to be there with them every second, but I can't seem to even try to be there for them. I have a problem and I don't know what's wrong with me.
Yeah and pouring your heart on topix is the answer.
courage

Centertown, KY

#8 Nov 10, 2012
A man unwilling to fight for what he wants deserves what he gets.
do it

Owensboro, KY

#9 Nov 10, 2012
It's like ripping off a band aid. Just tell her to get it off your chest. Do it quickly, don't try to find a perfect time or build up a long pause before you say it. Just blurt it out the next time you see her or write it in a letter and mail it. Your worried about her reaction, just do it quick and save yourself the anxiety.
Man up

Tucker, GA

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Tell her, answer the phone. For ur kids is most important.
Opie2

Tucker, GA

#11 Nov 10, 2012
courage wrote:
A man unwilling to fight for what he wants deserves what he gets.
Exactly!!
WTF

Tucker, GA

#12 Nov 10, 2012
Youre a douchebag. Jesus Christ. Im guessing meth.
HerMan

Owensboro, KY

#13 Nov 10, 2012
The answer seems simple, but I myself can't do it. That's why I'm saying I've got a problem. And I don't know what.it is. And to the last one, no I'm not a drug addict. Don't do any drugs except for my prescribed medication. I'm thinking this has something to do with my depression and anxiety.
maybe

Owensboro, KY

#14 Nov 10, 2012
HerMan wrote:
The answer seems simple, but I myself can't do it. That's why I'm saying I've got a problem. And I don't know what.it is. And to the last one, no I'm not a drug addict. Don't do any drugs except for my prescribed medication. I'm thinking this has something to do with my depression and anxiety.
exactly go to counseling your kids deserve it and the way it sounds so does she
A Mom

United States

#15 Nov 11, 2012
I love that you're owning up to all this. It would be better if you told her though. If you can't say it, copy and paste exactly what you wrote here and email it or text it to her. You sound a lot like my husband. We have gone through something similar. It took 6 years for us to make any progress because he didn't want to share anything with me. I shared everything with him and he just built walls and blocked me out. But when he finally talked to me and opened up a little, he started to make some progress. I urge you to try to open up to your wife. Not for her sake, not for your kids' sake, but for your sake. Because if you don't, you'll spend the rest of your life in exactly the same place that you're in now. And it doesn't seem like that's a place you want to be. If she's earned your trust, then trust her. It's not an overnight fix, it'll take time, but it's worth it. Hope you can work things out!
A Mom

United States

#16 Nov 11, 2012
And btw, my husband had anxiety and depression too. It's a vicious cycle. The anxiety and depression is caused by closing yourself off from other people. I may be way off base here, but if you're anything like my husband, you don't trust anyone not to hurt you in some way, so you shut yourself off from them. You can talk and joke around or whatever, but if the conversation gets too deep you shut down. If someone continues to push it, and it hits home with you, it makes you angry because someone pushed past your defenses. So you shut yourself off even more, which causes more anxiety and depression. It's a tough cycle to break. But it CAN be done. You just have to be fed up and tired of living that way. You have to be willing to do whatever it takes to be able to live a normal life. I would be willing to bet that there is someone in your past that hurt you very deeply, probably a previous romantic relationship, possibly also your parents. Instead of letting yourself heal, you tried to shrug it off and be tough. Except that's just like putting a band-aid on it. Doesn't help anything, just covers it up. So you have to deal with that at some point. But for now, work on realizing that not everyone is out to hurt you. Once someone has proven that they truly care about you, you need to try to trust that. Work on giving people the benifit of the doubt.
hmmm

Princeton, KY

#17 Nov 11, 2012
HerMan wrote:
Sad thing is she tries to call me almost everyday, my kids call me, and I hardly ever answer for them. Havent seen my kids in weeks and its not because I don't want to, I just can't face them. She wants me to come talk to her, so I did once and she poured her heart out to me, but instead of telling her I loved her too and want to work things out, I just got mad at her and left. Didn't even tell my kids bye. I love her and my kids and want to be there with them every second, but I can't seem to even try to be there for them. I have a problem and I don't know what's wrong with me.
You don't deserve her or your kids. If you can treat her that way, the best thing you can do is leave her alone. She deserves someone that won't just walk out, ignore her and the kids, and isn't man enough to tell her how she feels. Sorry, don't mean to be so harsh. If you truly love her, get off of topix and beg for her forgiveness.
Gfdgjudg

Owensboro, KY

#18 Nov 11, 2012
How old are you? How are you going to feel when she gets tired of it and moves on to someone else and you lose her forever? You better tell her how you feel before it's to late. How long have you been out of their lives?
HerMan

Owensboro, KY

#19 Nov 11, 2012
I'm 30 years old and we've been married for 10 years. Our kids are ages 5 and 3. I know she deserves better but I love her. She's been doing all she can to be there for me and to help our marriage, she's never given up on me. I just have a problem, really don't understand what's wrong with me. I'm sorry for all the pain I put her thru.
HerMan

Owensboro, KY

#20 Nov 11, 2012
It would kill me if she moved on. But I can't blame her. I have cheated on her before and she knows about it. She kicked me out but took me back. I know I don't deserve her or my kids. But if I lost them for good I wouldn't be able to survive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chaturbate 7 min Cam model 7
#hore house on 431 next to the grain bins 8 min Randy 16
Porn addicts 9 min The flash 3
Twig 10 min Hairy 2
Southern Fall Ball (Aug '12) 14 min Opps 9
Comic book porn 17 min Amy Taylor 1
Ex thought by making cheap porn it 25 min Hell yeah 6

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages