First Prev
of 2
Next Last
C-Dawg

Duluth, GA

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Guess who i am: (hint: sexxyB) I am a loser. I cheat on every guy I have ever dated. I smoke crack pipe and cant live without popping my zannys. I am anorexic bc drugs and sex comes first and it comes before my kid. I lost a kid and that made me cry tears of joy who wants another kid crampin my style I cant drive to save a life lol literally.
WhatIsThis

United States

#2 Dec 26, 2012
Go away. You aren't wanted here.
C-Dawg

Duluth, GA

#3 Dec 26, 2012
WhatIsThis wrote:
u go away btch

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#4 Dec 26, 2012
WhatIsThis wrote:
Be careful. He really likes to show 'bitches' what kind of man he is.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Owensboro, KY

#5 Dec 26, 2012
C-Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
u go away btch
You are the biggest joke/looser in this site... And that's saying a lot

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#6 Dec 26, 2012
RedFoX88 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the biggest joke/looser in this site... And that's saying a lot
I know right? I guess he's just an over achiever. LOL
Brad

Morganfield, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2012
C-Dawg wrote:
Guess who i am:(hint: sexxyB) I am a loser. I cheat on every guy I have ever dated. I smoke crack pipe and cant live without popping my zannys. I am anorexic bc drugs and sex comes first and it comes before my kid. I lost a kid and that made me cry tears of joy who wants another kid crampin my style I cant drive to save a life lol literally.
You best hope my anger towards you calms down before I see you again. You are a sad excuse for a human
WhatIsThis

United States

#9 Dec 26, 2012
C-Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
u go away btch
Go away
C-Dawg

Duluth, GA

#10 Dec 26, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>You best hope my anger towards you calms down before I see you again. You are a sad excuse for a human
You not doing sh!t
WhatIsThis

United States

#11 Dec 26, 2012
C-Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
You not doing sh!t
Go away. Go away

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 Dec 26, 2012
You really are pathetic! What I ever saw in you is beyond me. You have a lot of growing up to do!
bishplease

Owensboro, KY

#13 Dec 27, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
You really are pathetic! What I ever saw in you is beyond me. You have a lot of growing up to do!
Don't you have some kind of tragedy awaiting you? Geez you've done nothing but topix for the last five years. Put down the pipe and take your kid to the park!
stupid ppl

Morganfield, KY

#14 Dec 27, 2012
bishplease wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you have some kind of tragedy awaiting you? Geez you've done nothing but topix for the last five years. Put down the pipe and take your kid to the park!
5years? Wow, if you know that then guess what... You've been here FIVE years too. Moron! Besides, if you could read this screen name only been since May, dipsh!t.

Quite frankly, it really doesn't matter how long she has been around topix. It's somewhat of a social site. Get off your high horse and stfu
bishplease

Owensboro, KY

#15 Dec 27, 2012
stupid ppl wrote:
<quoted text>5years? Wow, if you know that then guess what... You've been here FIVE years too. Moron! Besides, if you could read this screen name only been since May, dipsh!t.

Quite frankly, it really doesn't matter how long she has been around topix. It's somewhat of a social site. Get off your high horse and stfu
Eat a d!ck and no I haven't been here five yrs. just know how to do research. Her little business of scamming people on Yahoo is about to be busted up too. Why don't you get off your posting and spend quality time with your family. You people are sickening all you do is sit on Topix all day. This is supposed to be a news site. Meet at a restaraunt and have your idiot discussions. I guess y'all some broke azz crackheads that can't afford normal interaction!
bishplease

Owensboro, KY

#16 Dec 27, 2012
C-Dawg I got your back. I'm sick of her lyin azz pathetic idiocy too!
bishplease

Owensboro, KY

#17 Dec 27, 2012
RedFoX88 wrote:
<quoted text>You are the biggest joke/looser in this site... And that's saying a lot
No sexxxxy is the biggest joke loser!(it's one O not two) following her is Greenskulls, Castle, and Big (lol) Package. Who should probably change his name to less than three inches!
bishplease

Owensboro, KY

#18 Dec 27, 2012
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful. He really likes to show 'bitches' what kind of man he is.
Bet he's more of a man than you.
bishplease

Owensboro, KY

#19 Dec 27, 2012
big package wrote:
<quoted text>I know right? I guess he's just an over achiever. LOL
468 comments in less than a month. That tells me you're ugly. Probably acned, and have a very small very limp penis.
stupid ppl

Morganfield, KY

#20 Dec 27, 2012
bishplease wrote:
<quoted text>Eat a d!ck and no I haven't been here five yrs. just know how to do research. Her little business of scamming people on Yahoo is about to be busted up too. Why don't you get off your posting and spend quality time with your family. You people are sickening all you do is sit on Topix all day. This is supposed to be a news site. Meet at a restaraunt and have your idiot discussions. I guess y'all some broke azz crackheads that can't afford normal interaction!
Eating a dck is your moms job, im a very strsight male. Who she scamming wee one? She needs for nothing and when I say nothing... It's exactly what I mean.

Jealousy is a very ugly thing, get a grip.
bishplease

Owensboro, KY

#21 Dec 27, 2012
stupid ppl wrote:
<quoted text>5years? Wow, if you know that then guess what... You've been here FIVE years too. Moron! Besides, if you could read this screen name only been since May, dipsh!t.

Research dimwit, that screen name has only been around since May. What about the others she's used? Then the posts she doesn't log in to make. MORON!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best place to have my hair done? 5 min youaretoofunny 28
Tabetha Wright 5 min learn today 18
Jamie at Boiler Rm 12 min Haha 3
Who beat the sh!t out of BEKA PAYNE (Oct '14) 13 min Retro1983 24
Wayne Lanham 17 min wayne lanham 18
Jagoe HOA dues 26 min Tom 12
Regina Teague 34 min wondering 1
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE