Looking for possible brother and sister

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Michelle

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2013
My real dad is David Hawkins. He has passed away now but found out a boy came to nursing home saying david was his father. Would like to find this guy dont know anything about him.
Really

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Give more details. When did he die? When did the boy go there? Was he a teenager or what? Did he go there with other people? Are there any clues who those other people might be? The more details you give, the more likely someone could give you a good clue.
hey

Gilbertsville, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Do u have a Facebook? Someone I know might have information but nt sure
huh

Tucker, GA

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Really wrote:
Give more details. When did he die? When did the boy go there? Was he a teenager or what? Did he go there with other people? Are there any clues who those other people might be? The more details you give, the more likely someone could give you a good clue.
U must know something!
Michelle

United States

#5 Jan 23, 2013
I have facebook
Michelle

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2013
He died almost 3 years ago. He was at that nursing home by the chattaqua park. I know my mom said his ex name was sharron and they had a daughter named lisa gale hawkins. We always knew about her but never met her. The boy that popped up at nursing home i didnt get to talk to just going by what nurse told us. He said he may be his son. No name or anything
hey

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 23, 2013
What is ur last name
sweetie

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Michelle wrote:
He died almost 3 years ago. He was at that nursing home by the chattaqua park. I know my mom said his ex name was sharron and they had a daughter named lisa gale hawkins. We always knew about her but never met her. The boy that popped up at nursing home i didnt get to talk to just going by what nurse told us. He said he may be his son. No name or anything
I don't have any information but I hope you find them!!
Ann

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Michelle wrote:
Did your father always live in Daviess County, or did he live elsewhere with the ex and their daughter?

Do you know what year your dad was born, and do you know how old Lisa Gale Hawkins would be now?
Michelle

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2013
Yes thats her. Her mom was sharon.
Ann

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Have you tried searching for Lisa on Facebook? Of course there is no way to know if she is still married to William K Taylor, but you may want to check the white pages and call.

In town, there is a William Taylor listed at 2210 McFarland Ave with no number listed. There is also a William K Taylor listed at 2834 Wrights Landing Rd with no number listed.
Michelle

United States

#13 Jan 23, 2013
I cant find her on facebook but i will try phone book. Thank u
Ann

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jan 23, 2013
I found an obituary for a Sharon Welch Griffith:

husband of 15 years, Charles Griffith; children Stephanie (Derrick) Aull, Lisa (Keith) Taylor, Mike and Brian Griffith and Melissa (Chris) Ashby, all of Owensboro, Jason Quick of Louisville and Chuck (Brenda) Griffith of Kansas; her mother, Ruby (Herbert) Worth of Owensboro; father Robert Welch of Hartford; a sister, Norma Welch of Owensboro; grandchildren, Candace, Haley, Madison Taylor, Caitlyn, Trevor Aull, Brittany, Brandon, Jordan, Jacelyn, Jaden Griffith, Bryce Quick, Ashton and Preston Ashby; a nephew, Steven Haynes; and a great-niece, Emily Morgan Haynes.

The only son that Sharon had that wasn't a Griffith was a Jason Quick of Louisville.

It does appear that Lisa's husband goes by Keith Taylor, so you may want to look under that name as well.
Ann

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jan 23, 2013
Michelle wrote:
I cant find her on facebook but i will try phone book. Thank u
I found you an email. It was updates in June of 2011, so hopefully it's still valid.

William K Taylor (Class of 1985)
E-mail: [email protected]
Spouse: Lisa
Children: Candace 11, Haley 9, Madison 4
Bio: Hello Bridge City High like to hear from my old classmate 1985
(Updated 6/23/2011)

Good luck!
Ann

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jan 23, 2013
i could probly help u out
#17 Jan 24, 2013
i know steven and i also have friends that is friends with stephaine aull n she could help u probly find lisa and who that boy / guy could have been.
Michelle

United States

#19 Jan 24, 2013
Steven haynes
Michelle

United States

#20 Jan 24, 2013
I know steven and his dad danny my whole childhood growing up. Thats crazy i guess it really is a small world.
i could probly help u out
#21 Jan 24, 2013
lol i know danny to and i also know steven n one of his exs is my bestfriend / sister and but since ur family to them maybe u could help?her out..
lol

Owensboro, KY

#22 Jan 24, 2013
i could probly help u out wrote:
i know steven and i also have friends that is friends with stephaine aull n she could help u probly find lisa and who that boy / guy could have been.
Stephanie is a dirty skank! Beware!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amateur vids? 27 min Dwnlow 2
I use to watch my stepbrother mast------ (Sep '14) 33 min Lookie 15
Your own fault 42 min Someone is watching 1
Fields packing "sfg" and the b itches that run ... (Sep '15) 45 min Ifarted 6
Rose Hamlet 2 hr Wow 2
Justin Wilson (Jul '14) 3 hr Truth 14
You have said never before and did no reason y... 3 hr the 6

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance