Why does anyone care what ppl think o...

Why does anyone care what ppl think on this forum

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Really

United States

#1 Jul 23, 2012
Almost everyone who posts on here are sorry excuses for human beings. I look on here for entertainment purposes only. I bet the average tooth count for regulars on here is around eight. Lol
nice girl

Newburgh, IN

#2 Jul 23, 2012
I post on here sometimes, but I'm always nice.

By the way I still have all my teeth.

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2012
Really wrote:
Almost everyone who posts on here are sorry excuses for human beings. I look on here for entertainment purposes only. I bet the average tooth count for regulars on here is around eight. Lol
I've got all my teeth. Yay me. And 4 wisdom teeth that need to come out. How awesome is that? Lol. But I agree. 98% of the stuff on here is crap.
nice girl

Newburgh, IN

#4 Jul 23, 2012
Green Eyed Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got all my teeth. Yay me. And 4 wisdom teeth that need to come out. How awesome is that? Lol. But I agree. 98% of the stuff on here is crap.
Well shoot, you have 4 more teeth than me. I got all 4 wisdom teeth pulled out at the same time 5 years ago.

Good luck with those wisdom teeth.
good grief

United States

#5 Jul 23, 2012
Green Eyed Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
crap like you hitting on every woman on topix? Someone needs to hook you up with Tonya Kassinger Hawkins aka Still Single Mom, both of you are equally desperate idiots.

“Don't believe me, I lie”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Hartford, KY

#6 Jul 23, 2012
good grief wrote:
<quoted text>crap like you hitting on every woman on topix? Someone needs to hook you up with Tonya Kassinger Hawkins aka Still Single Mom, both of you are equally desperate idiots.
Please refer yourself to the recently posted "New Guy" thread.
info

United States

#7 Jul 23, 2012
Not a sorry excuse! It's all in fun for me! I just get on here to see what people are saying
info

United States

#8 Jul 23, 2012
Just on here for the same reason you started this thread!
Jack th Rabbit

United States

#9 Jul 23, 2012
Jack is wise

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10 Jul 23, 2012
Yes I am

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

United States

#11 Jul 23, 2012
good grief wrote:
<quoted text> crap like you hitting on every woman on topix? Someone needs to hook you up with Tonya Kassinger Hawkins aka Still Single Mom, both of you are equally desperate idiots.
No offense to any of the women on topix but im not trying to hook up with some random chic I just met online. Its just for fun. I talk a big game bit I'd probably never follow trough. Lol
chickie

United States

#12 Jul 23, 2012
I have all my teeth! Lol! I don't really care what people on topix think, because I don't know them. The only opinions that matter to me are those of my friends and family, people who I respect. I post here because I'm bored. But I'm nice to people unless they are being mean. I'm the same way in real life. I can't stand rude people.

“Don't believe me, I lie”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Hartford, KY

#13 Jul 23, 2012
Green Eyed Lover wrote:
<quoted text>No offense to any of the women on topix but im not trying to hook up with some random chic I just met online. Its just for fun. I talk a big game bit I'd probably never follow trough. Lol
Darn my luck. I was totally gonna go after you next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat People 2 min slenderman 4
Mudsharks at Hunter Douglas 1 hr Triple K 2
Kevin Barnicle (May '16) 1 hr Haha 5
Black girls at Daviess County (Aug '11) 1 hr dfs 23
Iron jungle gym 1 hr Hahaha 13
Can any of you girls on here. Squirt 2 hr Straight man 40
Stevie Thompson 2 hr Ash01 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance