I'll Never Understand
Read A Book

United States

#1 Jun 10, 2012
Why so many of you people in this town have so much hate and animosity in your hearts. Seriously, it just makes all of you look so sad and pathetic. Always worried about what other people are doing and judging them for it no matter what it is. I'm so ashamed to be from Owensboro
Take Your Own Advice

White Plains, KY

#2 Jun 10, 2012
Read A Book wrote:
Why so many of you people in this town have so much hate and animosity in your hearts. Seriously, it just makes all of you look so sad and pathetic. Always worried about what other people are doing and judging them for it no matter what it is. I'm so ashamed to be from Owensboro
Well, then. You worrying about what other people are doing and judging them for being worried about what other people are doing and judging them for it no matter what it is, make you even more sad and pathetic! Owensboro is ashamed of you being from Owensboro!
Amanda Nichole

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jun 10, 2012
kessing3 wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you start a thread on a site you claim to hate. Welcome, the water is warm.
That's the best thing I've ever read on here:)
Dirty Stewart

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jun 10, 2012
Read A Book wrote:
I don't understand why we steal and are all drug addicts either but we are!
Excuse me

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Jun 10, 2012
Not everyone in Owensboro drinks or does drugs..I don't!
Duh

United States

#8 Jun 11, 2012
Because stealing and doing drugs are the bees knees!!! Let's all go snort some bath salts and just love each other!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbarossa mc 31 min mc 9
bridgepoint church 34 min curious 1
Guy filming girls from his car... 57 min Pantherette18 1
Delete all you want, warren Copeland will be a ... 1 hr Freeway 10
Chantaya 1 hr Mmmmmhmmm 1
Acettes look like OCHS cheerleaders with down s... 1 hr Freeway 1
Stalking 3 hr Wow 7

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance