Wondering

Saint Charles, IL

#1 May 19, 2013
Who knows him? Dating anyone? Good guy?
peaches pickle

United States

#2 May 19, 2013
He's a great guy he's married an he cheated on his wife twice!!! An left his two kids. Oh an he's dating two other girls!! So yea he's great
thisagain

Owensboro, KY

#3 May 19, 2013
peaches pickle wrote:
He's a great guy he's married an he cheated on his wife twice!!! An left his two kids. Oh an he's dating two other girls!! So yea he's great
He left his wife, not this kids. Because his wife is a crazy nutjob, who also cheated on him, long before he ever cheated on her.
Wondering

Owensboro, KY

#4 May 19, 2013
Who are the two girls he's dating
Shame

Owensboro, KY

#5 May 19, 2013
He's a woman beater. A player. And won't do nothin for nobody. Cheats on every girl he gets and wants to be taken care of. Hope his new girl has fun taking care of him. He's gonna blow her money.
thisagain

Owensboro, KY

#6 May 19, 2013
Considering he was the sole provider for his family after his second child was born and is currently working, you're going to have a hard time getting people to believe any of that...you all need to stop bad mouthing Carl because he moved on.
Shame

Owensboro, KY

#7 May 19, 2013
Poor girl(s) he moved on with.
Karl

Tucker, GA

#8 May 19, 2013
Every one wants to talk about me. If you know everything about me. then you nee to come And Talk to me if you know my every move, so if you have some thing to say come and say it to my face I'm not scared of anyone. All the s""t needs to stop, you don't know me on a real level. My personal life is none of your business. If someone need help or anything I'm always there to help. Im working and can take care of my self I have been doing that for over 11 years. Yes sometimes people need a little help now and then. Like I said if you have something you want to talk to be about let me know and ill meet you someplace to get this over with
Karl

Tucker, GA

#9 May 19, 2013
Heard that there's some people that want to beat my azz ?????? Well you need to get in line then first. By what people has said that line keeps growing every day. All I have to say about this is go FK off everyone that thinks they know me and want to talk shit and hide. [email protected] YOU!!!!!
Shame

Saint Charles, IL

#10 May 19, 2013
Mature.
Karl

United States

#11 May 19, 2013
Why don't you all stop hiding and show your real names

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Bank Job 1 hr CoffeeBby 7
Katie Puckett 1 hr Hmmmmm 4
Lacey whitledge aka DOPE FEIN 1 hr Whoop 4
Lies !!! 1 hr Brian 7
Brad Early 2 hr joni gin 1
Iva Ellis 2 hr Hmmm 9
Haunted Masonville 3 hr Y Former resident 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance