First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 24, 2013
I havent lived here very long and I am trying to find someone to be my bestie. Make fun of me if you want but im a young married girl with two kids and a job. I dont have time to like go to the bar and meet people. I'm not picky, I love to listen to music and watch movies. I'm a huge video game nerd. I love to philosophize and talk about almost everything. My husband says I have a short attention span but in reality I just love to talk about everything lol. I'm looking for a female 22-30. Preferbly one with kids cause I want someone for my babies to play with too. 420 Friendly. I want someone who i can text and go shopping with. I only have a handful of friends and I want someone who I can trust and get close to.
friend

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 24, 2013
I could be your txt buddy
bee

Owensboro, KY

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Omg I am so in the same boat. Except I have lived here forever. Lol
bee

Owensboro, KY

#4 Feb 24, 2013
What do you play?
Blue eyes 4 U

Madisonville, KY

#5 Feb 24, 2013
ShyGurl999 wrote:
I havent lived here very long and I am trying to find someone to be my bestie. Make fun of me if you want but im a young married girl with two kids and a job. I dont have time to like go to the bar and meet people. I'm not picky, I love to listen to music and watch movies. I'm a huge video game nerd. I love to philosophize and talk about almost everything. My husband says I have a short attention span but in reality I just love to talk about everything lol. I'm looking for a female 22-30. Preferbly one with kids cause I want someone for my babies to play with too. 420 Friendly. I want someone who i can text and go shopping with. I only have a handful of friends and I want someone who I can trust and get close to.
To bad not looking for single male For friendship w/ children loves watching movies , grilling out prefer ( Ribeye ), Drive inn's Camping / fishing , 420 acceptable , smoker , No commitment required , enjoy country music & some alcohol beverages . If interested HMU ;)
Sherry

Madisonville, KY

#6 Feb 24, 2013
ShyGurl999 wrote:
Hi i'am 27 , two kids boy and girl ages 5, 7 sounds fun ! Are you in owensboro ? Ages of your children ? I am a smoker , also have a van if needed for transportation . Let me know thank you

Level 2

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Mar 6, 2013
Dear Sherry,
I do live in O'boro. Greentree to be exact. I have a son who is going to be 4 in july and my daughter is 15 months. Ill send you my number in a pm and you can text me if you want and we can go from there.
lol

Princeton, KY

#8 Mar 6, 2013
ShyGurl999 wrote:
Too many flakes in this town.
Nice guy

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 6, 2013
ShyGurl999 wrote:
Wow you sound like my dream girl. You husband is a lucky man.
guy

Owensboro, KY

#11 Mar 6, 2013
[QUOTE who=":)"]420 friendly? Well i hope your kids get taken from you. Grow up[/QUOTE]

But if she said she likes to have a beer or two after the kids are in bed that'd be no problem.

Level 2

United States

#12 Mar 8, 2013
I am pretty awesome lol but seriously if you want to talk send me you're number if you want
Say what

Owensboro, KY

#13 Mar 8, 2013
How come no one wants older ppl for friends!! 47 need a new bestie too
Whats up

Tucker, GA

#14 Mar 8, 2013
I'll b ur friend. I'm a man but who says men and women can't b friends.
jesse

Owensboro, KY

#15 Mar 8, 2013
we need friends, we need boys, we need girls, we need titanium, we need bacon, we need a government program...
friend

Tucker, GA

#16 Mar 8, 2013
I will be friends with about anyone until they screw me over
Yep

Dawson Springs, KY

#17 Mar 9, 2013
But they ALL do! No true loyalty anymore just " what can this person do for me?"

And when they say oh if u do this I will do that BS owensboro FULL of liars
friend

Tucker, GA

#18 Mar 9, 2013
You are exactly right "yep" its ridiculous.
And so on

Madisonville, KY

#19 Mar 10, 2013
Yep wrote:
But they ALL do! No true loyalty anymore just " what can this person do for me?"
And when they say oh if u do this I will do that BS owensboro FULL of liars
maybe the "that" is something they preferred to do , just saying its a idea anyways.
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#20 Mar 11, 2013
ShyGurl999 wrote:
It won't let me leave you a message .. so e-mail me [email protected]
curious

United States

#21 Mar 11, 2013
Blue eyes 4 U wrote:
<quoted text> To bad not looking for single male For friendship w/ children loves watching movies , grilling out prefer ( Ribeye ), Drive inn's Camping / fishing , 420 acceptable , smoker , No commitment required , enjoy country music & some alcohol beverages . If interested HMU ;)
Hmu [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacher 11 min Ummmmmm 12
Raffle house post gets deleted -- what are they... 16 min Lineman 11
sara dodd 29 min bud 24
Jason McNeiley (Jun '13) 39 min Jason McNeiley 32
Hootie 48 min Narlnme19 14
Lucy in Owensboro 48 min Meh_Meh 4
Wasabi on Southtown 53 min Meh_Meh 1
Topix is deleting my post because I'm black 1 hr Yellow man 11

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web