Dan

United States

#1 Jun 19, 2012
What's the trick?

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 19, 2012
Trying not to get that tingle. Theres a fine line between enjoying sex, and that feeling of getting off. Just work on not worrying about yourself, take care of the woman first.....google clitoris and gspot. Good luck my friend.
Dan

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2012
I'm gay but thanks for the tip!

Level 2

Location hidden

#4 Jun 19, 2012
Dan wrote:
hmmm well the whole making sure not to get that "tingle" applies to both of us hahahaha.
Dan

United States

#5 Jun 19, 2012
G-nomie1 wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm well the whole making sure not to get that "tingle" applies to both of us hahahaha.
Good point I guess! It's just a man's butt is so much tighter than a woman's vag so its very easy to bust after only a few minutes.

Level 2

Location hidden

#6 Jun 19, 2012
Wouldn't know, never done anal.....with a woman. Hahhaha
Ray

White Plains, KY

#7 Jun 19, 2012
Think about eating a girl out.
Dan

Providence, KY

#8 Jun 19, 2012
Thanks for using my name gay. I will try the google search and see what happens, thanks
U ND HLP

Morgantown, PA

#9 Jun 19, 2012
what's the difference in lasting long. You're not going to get the guy off if you last longer in his rear. It's a selfish act doing it in the bunghole.

It's not like a woman, where if you try to last for her, she will eventually be pleasured. Maybe you should try shaving his ass first. I'll bet that hairy ass is too sexy for ya.

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10 Jun 19, 2012
#1 get a rubber ring. That'll help.
#2 take care of business on your own before you have sex. That'll help a LOT.
#3 just because you bust one doesn't mean you HAVE to stop. Go back to foreplay for a while and then try it again. Girls like that. A lot.
#4 slow it down and keep it shallow for a few if you're getting close.
#5 focus on trying to figure out what the girl is feeling and how you can make it even better. Pay attention to the sounds she makes and the way she moves. Forget about what you're feeling for a while.
#6 pull out and go back to foreplay before you get one.
#7 don't try and think about baseball or anything. We can totally tell when you're thinking about something other than us.
#8 have sex more often.
#9 try a de-sensitizing cream.
#10 use a condom. They decrease the feeling.
Hope that helps!
U ND HLP

Morgantown, PA

#11 Jun 19, 2012
country girl, good ideas, but i have to disagree on one thing. You might have been able to tell with one guy if he were thinking about something other than sex, but when i do it, it almost always works and i last long enough for her to finish. Especially when she is on top and she squirts. i usually make her squeeze my chest or pull my hair hard so it hurts a little, i think of that and she finishes.

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 Jun 20, 2012
U ND HLP wrote:
country girl, good ideas, but i have to disagree on one thing. You might have been able to tell with one guy if he were thinking about something other than sex, but when i do it, it almost always works and i last long enough for her to finish. Especially when she is on top and she squirts. i usually make her squeeze my chest or pull my hair hard so it hurts a little, i think of that and she finishes.
Dude! TMI! But I disagree. I can always tell when a man is distracted. Maybe it's just me though.
Barry

Victoria, Canada

#14 Jun 21, 2012
Every man is born with premature ejaculation, so having it is perfectly normal to start with. Controlling ejaculation is something you have to learn just as you had to learn to control your bladder as a child. We get taught to control our bladders but no one teaches us how to control ejaculation.

The American Academy of Family Physicians confirms that: Behavioral methods are helpful for more than 95 percent of men who have premature ejaculation. So, if you have tried exercises and they have not helped it is because they have not been explained properly to you. Many of the treatment programs offered online have not been written by professionals.
Do not waste time or money on sprays, vitamins, herbs, dietary supplements or drugs. This is a learning problem and these things will not help you learn to control ejaculation any more than they can help you to learn to speak another language.

There are a lot of high-priced programs advertised online but all you need is an inexpensive little book written by a doctor and sex therapist that has been used successfully around the world for more than 32 years.

It is called "Lasting Longer: The Treatment Program for Premature Ejaculation" by Dr. Sy Silverberg M.D.

Visit the website for free tips on dealing with premature ejaculation.

http://sextherapy-prematureejaculation.com
How

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jun 22, 2012
Crazy Country Girl 26 wrote:
#1 get a rubber ring. That'll help.
#2 take care of business on your own before you have sex. That'll help a LOT.
#3 just because you bust one doesn't mean you HAVE to stop. Go back to foreplay for a while and then try it again. Girls like that. A lot.
#4 slow it down and keep it shallow for a few if you're getting close.
#5 focus on trying to figure out what the girl is feeling and how you can make it even better. Pay attention to the sounds she makes and the way she moves. Forget about what you're feeling for a while.
#6 pull out and go back to foreplay before you get one.
#7 don't try and think about baseball or anything. We can totally tell when you're thinking about something other than us.
#8 have sex more often.
#9 try a de-sensitizing cream.
#10 use a condom. They decrease the feeling.
Hope that helps!

Hmm good to know
george

Riverside, CA

#16 Jun 30, 2013
Premature Ejaculation Pills - http://www.duramale.com/... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
yup

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Jul 1, 2013
My manis a nympho, but is only concerned about his o. I find it annoying to have sex with him because I just know
John

Newburgh, IN

#18 Jul 1, 2013
The best thing to do is to make your partner get- off at least once before you do! I love it when a woman rides my face while I stroke.
Sddd

Chicago, IL

#20 Jul 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
Me too!! We should meet up im a good looking young male u just gotta trust me on tht I'd like to b ur b**** if ur interested hit me up [email protected]
wanderer

Owensboro, KY

#21 Jul 1, 2013
Heck I am just the opposite. I last way to long. There's been many many times where I just can't get there. I enjoy it the whole time I just can't reach that point. A lot of those I've been with think it's their fault but it's just me.
Sexythang

Chicago, IL

#22 Jul 1, 2013
wanderer wrote:
Heck I am just the opposite. I last way to long. There's been many many times where I just can't get there. I enjoy it the whole time I just can't reach that point. A lot of those I've been with think it's their fault but it's just me.
I love it when a man last long! You just have to relax and enjoy it.. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Wilkins 4 min Rly 9
Baby mamas 11 min Ibet 42
My old school hottie wants to reunite 17 min Something new 5
Courtney at show mes 18 min IfyouwannabemylovA 9
leslie layne 41 min Fire her 4
Kayla smith (barksdale) 3 hr ashley nichelle 8
Tonya Ling 3 hr Dumb 12

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance