First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Weak

Toledo, OH

#1 Dec 13, 2013
Omg sweetie you definitely rocked my world yesterday . Can't wait to see you again .
Sweetie

Toledo, OH

#2 Dec 13, 2013
Weak wrote:
Omg sweetie you definitely rocked my world yesterday . Can't wait to see you again .
I didn't rock anything for you! I threw you out after you asked me to fist your butt! You're a sicko!!
Weak

Toledo, OH

#3 Dec 13, 2013
Sweetie wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't rock anything for you! I threw you out after you asked me to fist your butt! You're a sicko!!
But I love being fisted so much . Will you do it if a pay you ?
Up4it

Owensboro, KY

#4 Dec 18, 2013
I will and you don't have to pay me!!
Weak

Toledo, OH

#5 Dec 18, 2013
Give it a rest . No fisting !
Weak

Toledo, OH

#7 Dec 19, 2013
Weak wrote:
Just kidding . I love being fisted !
You're becoming very annoying !
Up4it

Owensboro, KY

#9 Dec 19, 2013
Weak wrote:
Just kidding . I love being fisted !
I gladly will
nAzty

Toledo, OH

#10 Dec 19, 2013
Weak wrote:
Well if you wasnt a common [email protected] and probably been your whole life you wouldn't have to message him on here.-. Skank
For real

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Dec 20, 2013
nAzty wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you wasnt a common [email protected] and probably been your whole life you wouldn't have to message him on here.-. Skank
SKANK,common [email protected],if the shoe fits wear it....
Exactly

Toledo, OH

#12 Dec 20, 2013
If you got nothin to hide. Call or msg him. Side dish wanna be. If you meant ANYTHING to him, he'd be w you full time and wouldn't hide you away trick!!!
lmao

United States

#13 Dec 21, 2013
Don't blame the females cuz you chose a POS that won't stay at home
Funny

Toledo, OH

#14 Dec 21, 2013
Ironic how you call "your" man a POS. You want him, woman up and call him, stop acting like a dime store Hooker. Have a face to face with the woman he's with and resolve some things. Quite simply, be a grown a$$ woman. If the POS is going to sneak around to see you on the side, he's not gonna stay w you. Real men keep their woman next to them, as he is doing w his REAL woman, and that obviously isn't you!!

Liberal Wisenheimer
Level 6

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 Dec 21, 2013
Funny wrote:
Ironic how you call "your" man a POS. You want him, woman up and call him, stop acting like a dime store Hooker. Have a face to face with the woman he's with and resolve some things. Quite simply, be a grown a$$ woman. If the POS is going to sneak around to see you on the side, he's not gonna stay w you. Real men keep their woman next to them, as he is doing w his REAL woman, and that obviously isn't you!!
Real Men have many different women. It's Darwinian.
lmao

United States

#16 Dec 21, 2013
I'm happily married with the father of my child and from the sounds of it even if I wasn't I'm way to good for this dude by far what I'm sayin is have some respect for yourself dear your problem is obviously your man, not some chick on Topix ....
funny

Toledo, OH

#17 Dec 21, 2013
lmao wrote:
I'm happily married with the father of my child and from the sounds of it even if I wasn't I'm way to good for this dude by far what I'm sayin is have some respect for yourself dear your problem is obviously your man, not some chick on Topix ....
Agreed. All these msg's back and forth on here for meet and greets is ridiculous. No man respects a woman like that. It's all fun until she's tossed to the side when he's done with her. Respect yourself and get some morals if you expect to be treated as an equal and a partner. Until then, you are just a play toy.
False

Toledo, OH

#18 Dec 21, 2013
Liberal Wisenheimer wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Men have many different women. It's Darwinian.
A real man has only one woman. Boys who think w other parts of their anatomy are the ones who give the rest a bad name. I know many very successful "players", not one of them, no matter how successful, is deserving of respect. Respect and character is earned through action and devotion, not how many women you can deceive or stick a di&#8451;k in. What kind of world are we leaving for our children, one where honesty, devotion and integrity mean nothing? Pathetic.

Liberal Wisenheimer
Level 6

Location hidden

#19 Dec 21, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. All these msg's back and forth on here for meet and greets is ridiculous. No man respects a woman like that. It's all fun until she's tossed to the side when he's done with her. Respect yourself and get some morals if you expect to be treated as an equal and a partner. Until then, you are just a play toy.
You say that like its a bad thing.
funny

Toledo, OH

#20 Dec 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You say that like its a bad thing.
Ohhh. Not at all. You sound like a great catch, perhaps we should meet. However, you did just prove my point, thank you! As if any of the women sending their smut via this site care, their moral compass is skewed as much as the next.

Liberal Wisenheimer
Level 6

Location hidden

#21 Dec 21, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh. Not at all. You sound like a great catch, perhaps we should meet. However, you did just prove my point, thank you! As if any of the women sending their smut via this site care, their moral compass is skewed as much as the next.
Don't be so judgmental. These young people should pursue happiness however they like.
funny

Toledo, OH

#22 Dec 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't be so judgmental. These young people should pursue happiness however they like.
No respect from a man who is using you for sex-tossing you to the side when he's done, as if you were a throw away toy-is ok I suppose? I DO believe your words were, "you say that as if its a bad thing". Yes, it's a bad thing. I certainly don't want my daughter treated that way, nor do I allow it for myself. Self-respect is a powerful thing, and too many of "these young people" give it all away to someone UNDESERVING. Sex is a wonderful thing, but it's not to be sneaky, shady, hidden in the shadows and exploited. It's to be shared between loving individuals, or even people who have made a fwb commitment but still RESPECT one another. Participating in these acts w someone you know is married or in a committed relationship is just wrong, not to mention immoral. There are too many single ppl in this world to be breaking apart other people's lives and families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tammy sims 15 min iknowher 3
Eliza Buck 22 min rick 11
What is my purpose 1 hr _Peach_ 4
emma (Jan '14) 1 hr Jwjw 21
Anyone know Information on New Apartments Going... 1 hr Renter 1
confederate statue needs to come down now! 2 hr mike 70
Abandoned School on 3rd and Elm? (Dec '11) 3 hr tebo 32

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance