Just google it and see what u think
hgfg

Owensboro, KY

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Nopeeee
hey

Owensboro, KY

#5 Nov 13, 2012
I heard they changed that around and it won't be around for a long time.

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 13, 2012
the end of the world wont happen until the good LORD says so

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Jason L69 wrote:
No such thing as a lord. Might as well say Mary and her lambs are coming. It's all bullshit.
Dreams come true

Owensboro, KY

#8 Nov 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="wondering????"] Could this be true???[/QUOTE]no my child is 15 and he is obssessed with it its not going to happen any time soon I am 35 and it was suppossed to end in 2000 and some other time before that that I can remember the first time I heard it I was a little scared weve survived two "dates" that I remember several more that my mom remembers and im sure your grandma remembers more yet we are still here and we will be for years to come anything could happen at any time but I doubt that it will I just thank god that we are here. So if u are young dont be scared we older people have been through this stuff before and im sure we will all go through it ma.y times in our long future so just be happy show your loved ones you love them thank god and appreciate who and what you have. Its ok
alivia

Owensboro, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="wondering????"] Could this be true???[/QUOTE]
The mayan calender was made before leap year was started so as far as their calender goes it would have ended already.
Dreams come true

Owensboro, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2012
alivia wrote:
<quoted text>
The mayan calender was made before leap year was started so as far as their calender goes it would have ended already.
true and I dont know why people think that just because they decided.to stop the calandar means that the worlds ends maybe they just got tired of doing it who knows there are a billion reasons why they could have stopped doing it and to my knowledge coz I dont much about it as far as I know they disnt specifically say the world was going to end on that day so why assume it I dont believe it will happen soon
mea

Madisonville, KY

#11 Nov 14, 2012
The world actually already did end. We're now in paradise. We never really were real. We were just a figment of God's imagination. But don't tell Him I said that, because he likes to believe his imaginary worlds are real. The difference now is that the imaginary world we were in has ended, and now we're in the imaginary world where that one was dreamed up. He doesn't just dream up imaginary worlds. He acts as God in those worlds, and dreams up more imaginary worlds from within them.
Or, as Poe, one of God's imaginary prophets, said, "all that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream."
alivia

Greenville, KY

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Dreams come true wrote:
<quoted text>true and I dont know why people think that just because they decided.to stop the calandar means that the worlds ends maybe they just got tired of doing it who knows there are a billion reasons why they could have stopped doing it and to my knowledge coz I dont much about it as far as I know they disnt specifically say the world was going to end on that day so why assume it I dont believe it will happen soon
And isnt the mayan calender round? A circle has no end. I dunno where they get these nutty ideas.
mea

Madisonville, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2012
alivia wrote:
<quoted text>
And isnt the mayan calender round? A circle has no end. I dunno where they get these nutty ideas.
That's circular reasoning.
ABE

United States

#14 Nov 14, 2012
when the good lord is ready for this world to end it will happen so fast no one will escape!

Since: Feb 12

Duluth, GA

#15 Nov 14, 2012
It's not just that their calendar ended. They believed the world as they knew it had ended a couple times before. They believed the next ending of the world as we currently know it will end on December 21st. I think their belief was was some 13,000 year cycle. They didn't believe the world would explode and everyone would die.
Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Owensboro, KY

#16 Nov 15, 2012
science

Beloit, WI

#17 Nov 15, 2012
The earth is dying out, that day it is supposed to turn into a "supernova" by exploding. Nice know all of you! Lmao

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 15, 2012
Does this mean I don't have to work anymore?
keepItMoving

Owensboro, KY

#19 Nov 15, 2012
Jason L69 wrote:
Thats very true... But look at wats going on around the world. Matter of fact. Whats going on in the US on our soil. Look at the Dever air port and what it has to say, then check out the Georgia Guidestones, then look up the Illuminati. Lol also after u look that up, and do ur reading. Look up HAARP... The US Air Force runs it. When its all said in done. Its all part of a "NWO" New World Order!
Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Owensboro, KY

#20 Nov 15, 2012
The world is not going to explode, the things going on is simply revelations coming to pass...the world will see the governments handed over to Gods elect and we will enter into an age of beauty and unity and will not be controlled by this crooked system any longer. The govt thinks they are the new world order, dnt worry, they are not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clay Bettinger 16 min Felicia 20
face forward salon 16 min Fakehoes 2
Preston Thomas Veitch (Feb '15) 17 min maulie 5
Missing my ex 18 min Exxx 4
fatal car accident hwy 56 28 min Disgusted 333
Who was raped at the Sandbar 35 min News 21
Oost bloomer 35 min Seen him 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages