First Prev
of 3
Next Last
-blank-

Owensboro, KY

#1 Nov 9, 2012
We want to.have a good time with people up.dancing. who.is the best?
Nasty wit it

Owensboro, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Blue moon entertainment.
-blank-

Duluth, GA

#3 Nov 9, 2012
What makes them better than say, songbird?

Duluth, GA

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Bustin Loose was the best I have dealt with.
dj

United States

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Disc daddy's
Yep

United States

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Dj Xrai
Songbird Entertainment

Belton, KY

#8 Nov 15, 2012
My husband Romeo is the best D.J. their is because everyone requests him and he has 22 years or more of experience. He know how to keep the crowd entertained and always having a good time!!!I also d.j. with him sometimes and we love being in the music business. So if you are wanting to have a really good time and have that dream come true reception for your wedding!!!!! Call Songbird and ask for Romeo!!! And our Prices can't be Beat!!! And we also have a Photo Booth Available too if you choose to put that little extra something in your package also!!!!
scubasteve2448

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Nov 15, 2012
I agree, Romeo with Songbird did our wedding and it was amazing, I would highly recommend him, knows how to keep people entertained.
yep

Owensboro, KY

#10 Nov 15, 2012
If he still does it, Jeff Nalley.
Songbird Entertainment

Belton, KY

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Yes my hubby Romeo is still doing Weddings, Parties, Class Reunions, Etc. And they also have the Photo Booth to ad some excitement to any occasion!!!!
no fun

Owensboro, KY

#12 Nov 16, 2012
Songbird did a party I was at and it was lame. Didn't have the latest songs and messed up the names in the wedding party. He talked to much too. We were there to dance not listen to a DJ ramble one
Justus

United States

#13 Nov 16, 2012
Any DJ I've ever seen with Songbird makes the event about them, not the people paying them.
Mike

Owensboro, KY

#14 Nov 16, 2012
Have a nice day mobile entertainment
The Greatest DJ

Belton, KY

#15 Nov 17, 2012
Yeah but it wouldn't have been lame if it was my husband d.j.ing the reception believe that he knows his shit!!! And he doesn't ramble on so there!!!! That's why my husband is set far apart from the d.j.'s at Songbird he's the BEST!!! That's why he get's requested all the time and he's the only one that does!!!!
Anonymous

United States

#16 Nov 17, 2012
The Greatest DJ wrote:
Yeah but it wouldn't have been lame if it was my husband d.j.ing the reception believe that he knows his shit!!! And he doesn't ramble on so there!!!! That's why my husband is set far apart from the d.j.'s at Songbird he's the BEST!!! That's why he get's requested all the time and he's the only one that does!!!!
They really do request him all the time!
my 2 cents

Madisonville, KY

#17 Nov 18, 2012
Bustin loose entertainment does a great job!! Went to a wedding that had romeo and we weren't very pleased. He is rude and he sucks!!
dewit

United States

#18 Nov 18, 2012
Brandon fulcher is the best!!
Dj for Weddings

Greenville, KY

#19 Nov 29, 2012
By the Way to let you know Brandon Fulcher does not dj Weddings he only dj's at Bars. You are right I will agree I know and have heard him sing and kareoke at the bars he is very good. I'm sorry but i would have to disagree with you my 2 cents because I've been with Romeo to weddings and he is always polite and goes out of his way for the bride and groom so I don't know what your talkin about!!!! By the way if he's so rude and sux why does he get requested all the time to do weddings and dances?? Does that make sense??? You tell me???
Disagree

Madisonville, KY

#20 Nov 29, 2012
Dj for Weddings wrote:
By the Way to let you know Brandon Fulcher does not dj Weddings he only dj's at Bars. You are right I will agree I know and have heard him sing and kareoke at the bars he is very good. I'm sorry but i would have to disagree with you my 2 cents because I've been with Romeo to weddings and he is always polite and goes out of his way for the bride and groom so I don't know what your talkin about!!!! By the way if he's so rude and sux why does he get requested all the time to do weddings and dances?? Does that make sense??? You tell me???

I have also seen the dj romeo and I wasn't that impressed. He talked the entire reception. Play music cause we don't want to hear him to entire time!
Well

United States

#21 Nov 29, 2012
Disagree wrote:
<quoted text>
I have also seen the dj romeo and I wasn't that impressed. He talked the entire reception. Play music cause we don't want to hear him to entire time!
hmmmm Well, he has been doing it for 20 plus years, so he must be doing something right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Happy Thanksgiving 21 min Turkey 1
I'm Brittiany Matthews! I love meth more than m... 41 min Sam 19
its CHRISTmas you idiots!! 53 min URanIdiot 11
Tim simone 58 min opps 11
open on thanksgiving 2 hr thirsty 1
Guy outside mcdonalds 2 hr Quieter Pounder 2
Lincoln Mall Twin Theatre (Aug '13) 3 hr tight rope 7
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Owensboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owensboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:56 pm PST

NBC Sports11:56PM
Colts put in extra time to prepare for McCoy - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:59 AM
Washington Redskins vs. Indianapolis Colts: Breaking Down Washington's Game Plan
NFL 4:44 AM
Redskins players 'surprised' by RGIII's benching
Bleacher Report 7:19 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan
NBC Sports 8:12 AM
Colts make a change at cornerback