How do they treat the inmates at Davi...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
loving wife

United States

#108 Jul 8, 2013
My husband is n dcdc i hate that place. They have charge him w a crime he didnt commit while serving state time there he was suppose to get out last monday but didnt cuz of this new charge. I jus want my husband home.
Upset

Owensboro, KY

#109 Jul 9, 2013
Here's what happened to me when I was doing weekends, I am a female and I worked night shifts 12 hour shifts at that then would go in the morning I got off work and so I would be very tired and sleep except for when they did count or at meals, but one female guard came into my cell and while I was sleeping on my mat she clapped her hands in my face as loud as she could and said if u think ur gonna sleep ur whole time in here away then ur wrong then when she was walking out she taunted me by saying. "Are u scared?? Oh ur scared aren't u??" I promise I had been nothing but respectful to her and all the guards even saying thank u when I got my meal trays. I thought u could sleep or do what u want within the rules while ur there. That seriously still gets to me today. Are they allowed to do that???
FoS

Bowling Green, KY

#111 Jul 10, 2013
My brother has spent quite a bit of time there and he always minded his own business and says it's okay for a jail. But when my dad was arrested he wasn't getting his heart pills at the times he was suppose to be and it wasn't all that great.
psycho

Hopkinsville, KY

#112 Jul 12, 2013
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!!
Must be time for him to call. Most people that KNOW how to spell turn autocorrect off. I highly doubt ac misspelled that big whhhhhhooooorrraaaawwww you put, but nice try. Im going to snuggle up to my law abiding husband. Wish you could do the same? SMH
Shut up!!! You're not even married. I know who you are and you live with your mommy,and she is taking care of your kids. So leave concerned wife alone trash!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fine short blonde at Walmart with baby 1 hr help me 8
Sun City Center, FL troll enjoys being gangbanged! 1 hr Liberal Wisenheim... 6
Easy women at Hunter Douglas? 1 hr Teacher 2
Winners furniture 1 hr Travis 4
does domtar really pay 20$ hr (Apr '13) 2 hr Mr fix it 26
Ex firing dope 2 hr True as can be 3
Topix is releasing all names to old post Sept. ... 2 hr No nonsense 6

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance