How do they treat the inmates at Davi...

How do they treat the inmates at Daviess county detention center

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Concerned Wife

Paducah, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2012
My husband just got transfered there to be in the SAP program, and its two hrs away from me I'm really upset because I can't see him every week and I just need to know how do they treat there inmates? I'm not familiar with this place at all. Please no harsh comments I'm already very upset , just would like decent awnsers, and nothing hatefull this is a very hard time for my family rite now thank you.
real talk

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2012
There isn't a sap program there for starters.
beeee

Owensboro, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2012
There is a sap program there and its not too bad of a place. Definatelybvery boring though. You have nothing to worry about
Concerned Wife

Paducah, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2012
@ real talk yes there is I know for a fact! An @ beee Thank you so much the good thing is , is that when I do go I get to visit for 4 hours and I get to touch and kiss him and hold his hands it may only be once a week but I think that its well worth it! I haven't kissed his lips since May 2011 so this program will help him get released ;)
Concerned Wife

Paducah, KY

#5 Feb 10, 2012
sorry once a month cause its 2 hours away
Haha

United States

#6 Feb 10, 2012
He will get poked in the hiney twice a week
Concerned Wife

Paducah, KY

#8 Feb 10, 2012
doubtful... highly trained military! He holds his own for sure! But thanks for ur dumb@@ comment. Like I said I would really respect and appreciate respectfull awnsers or comments. I know that is very hard for some of you people but if you open this thread and read my comments please if you can't be respectful, just don't respond not every one in jail and its mostly in prisons that that type of stuff happens not county detention centers thanks thow ;)
hey

Anderson, CA

#9 Feb 10, 2012
Why is he in there?
Haha

United States

#10 Feb 10, 2012
Actually it happens more in the county than in prison and I know care how skilled he is if someone wants it they will take it
dewayne

Owensboro, KY

#12 Feb 10, 2012
not true . you people has dirty minds .
ishouldno

Sikeston, MO

#13 Feb 10, 2012
and the only ones gettin stuck are the ones that one it dumbass... there's way to many shemales just keep em' in pc!!
kert

Owensboro, KY

#14 Feb 10, 2012
the ha ha much know . just saying .
sally

Owensboro, KY

#15 Feb 10, 2012
concerned wife it is not that bad of a place . some people on here just being mean . he will be ok . do not worry .
sally

Owensboro, KY

#16 Feb 10, 2012
conerned wife you have nothing to worry about . they are not mean to any one there . just pay no mind to the ones on here saying mean things .
sally

Owensboro, KY

#17 Feb 10, 2012
the ones on here talking about getting poke . is that your dream ? leaven her along . she just ask something . she worry about her husband . no lady they are lieing to you that is not true and it is not a bad place at all .
foreal

Owensboro, KY

#18 Feb 10, 2012
Like garbage
ishouldno

Sikeston, MO

#19 Feb 10, 2012
what jail isnt' a bad place sally... wtf thats why its called jail... and garbage is right!
ishouldno

Sikeston, MO

#20 Feb 10, 2012
sally must be the jailer osbourne trying to tecruit making shit sound like a cruise lmao
No Problems

Owensboro, KY

#21 Feb 10, 2012
two of my relatives are guard there and it's not bad. They treat the inmates however the inmates treat them. My cousin says their are several people in there he goes and gets take out for every now and then. It's not a bad place, I drive by it several times a day.
bbg

Port Orange, FL

#22 Feb 10, 2012
It's not a bad place but it has it's good and bad things but for the most part it's not as bad as it could of been and hopefully he doesn't have to be there to long and he doesn't make same mistake again no offense we all have our mistakes in life and some do grow up and some just will never cause they don't care enough about themselves to but I truly believe he will be just fine.

PS SORRY YOUR HAVING TO DEAL WITH YOUR HUSBAND BEING GONE FOR THE TIME HE HAS TO BE BUT SOUNDS TO ME THAT YOUR A VERY STRONG AND LOVING WIFE AND I BELIEVE THAT WHEN YOU HAVE PEOPLE THAT HAVE FAITH IN YOU IT DOES HELP WHEN THEY DO WHAT THEY CAN TO BE SUPPORTIVE
GOD BLESS YOU
GOOD LUCK AND PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Castlen realtors 6 min Teacher 14
Sarah b gurl wells 9 min Teacher 3
buddy hinton 17 min Truth 3
Summer & Josh Powell 28 min Walmart 19
231 "walking man" 43 min Fagsdrivepurplejunk 3
She's still at it 1 hr Had a young one 13
Jason riley 1 hr Butt 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages