I want him back! I miss him !

I want him back! I miss him !

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

why

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Why cant men see when they are loved and wanted? why do they always want someone new? Why do they want to hurt women ? why why why?
Smileyface

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jul 23, 2013
Just keep moving. Maybe tell him how you feel
Hello

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 23, 2013
why wrote:
Why cant men see when they are loved and wanted? why do they always want someone new? Why do they want to hurt women ? why why why?
I think some men don't notice until you're gone. That will be the only way for him to see what he had.
Smileyface

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jul 23, 2013
That persons right. Just keep your head up and if you get the chance you want talk to him maybe he'll listen. Maybe not. You should feel better just to try

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 23, 2013
You could always turn gay. #thebestofbothworlds
Reflecting

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Aug 12, 2013
I knew a girl from up yo way she was super fire had the most perfect attitude but when we was dating I fckd up went to jail never heard from her again the bad thing was we made love the night before so I know she probably thinks I'm the biggest jerk in the world right now :( but I just have to find her and make this right it's killing me everyday I'm not with her she was deff the one her number was in my phone that's lost or stolen by now I have no way to reach her :(
you know

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Aug 12, 2013
Does he know how you feel bc I made the mistake of letting go of someone a long time ago bc I didn't know how he felt until it was to late we both moved on and found out later we both really did care about each other. I miss him a lot, he was my best friend and now we don't even talk anymore. I will always regret it

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#8 Aug 20, 2013
Listen some are just cheaters, always will be. I gave my man, a home, a family and all the love I had for him. He cheated on me always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowfishin 4 min Fish finder 4
Anyone know Maurice Jackson (Moe)? 17 min get it together 24
'til the cows come home 21 min stargazer4me2 1
Southern Little League 49 min Truth 7
Morgan Payne 50 min knoher 6
Roid rage 1 hr Jermy 4
Jeremy (Jul '14) 2 hr mee 5
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE