the mattingly woman
knows

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Haven't seen nothing on her for a while I wonder if she's gone to jail yet for her police chase
yep

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Which Mattingly woman?
better

United States

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Lynette I think, the one that out run the law a while back
unreal
#4 Jan 15, 2013
she got away with it all. No punishment just a slap on the hand. Once again no justice.
better

Beecher, IL

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Did she have a trial or what ?
queenofeverythin g
#6 Jan 16, 2013
she has had court and all she got was drug court and probation so yeah she got away with it and still living up her life as normal..
better

United States

#7 Jan 16, 2013
The court system just really sucks. If I ever did anything they would lock me up and throw the key away. That's just crazy
queenofeverythin g
#8 Jan 16, 2013
yeah i know what ya mean if i did that crap they would make me rot in there hell she was only thinking of herself and no one else not even her own kids and thats wht r justice system wants more people that dont give a crap about their kids or anyone else just call that the great o ky law and best mother of the year!!
Whatif

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Wonder what would of happen to her if she killed those kids and the police officer? Another slap on the wrist? And they wonder why we have so much crime. There needs to be some kind of justice
better

Tucker, GA

#10 Jan 18, 2013
The court system does not know what justice means. I know people who are spending years in prison that was over something less than she did. Wake up judges
sillygirl

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jan 24, 2013
shes back in jail again where she belongs
lol

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jan 24, 2013
guess she got caught been dirty lol thats what that bitch gets or not going to drug court
sillygirl

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jan 25, 2013
she wasnt going to drug court like she was supossed to be doing! thats where she needs to be,them poor kids of heres
Really

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jan 25, 2013
R u sure? I didn't see her in there.
sillygirl

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jan 25, 2013
yea im sure
queenofeverythin g
#16 Jan 27, 2013
she is out and didnt spend that much time in there where is are justice system going to???
hmmm
#17 Jan 28, 2013
she needs to get what she deserves... wish theyd lock her under the jail and throw away the key
queenofeverythin g
#18 Jan 28, 2013
dont we all but that wont happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why? 16 min Bobby is a Sissy 10
chris shain divorce 18 min Friend 4
Lonly biguyooking for a companionship tonite me... 20 min Madison 9
Bobby is sad his old disgusting 26 min Bobby is a Sissy 5
Make you feel big knowing 30 min Bobby is a Sissy 23
Drug Store on Duke Dr 35 min helen 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 44 min Anderson 666

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages