wife isnt taking care of business any...

wife isnt taking care of business anymore

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

frustrated

Owensboro, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Lately while making love to my wife, I get her off but I haven't finished in months. What can I do?

Owensboro, KY

#2 Mar 17, 2013
frustrated wrote:
Lately while making love to my wife, I get her off but I haven't finished in months. What can I do?
Use your hand.
problem solved

Owensboro, KY

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Get a divorce
Fact of the Matter

Cantonment, FL

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Talk her into a hot 3sum with a younger woman.

[yeh, that'll work~~!]
jamie lynn

Greenville, KY

#5 Mar 18, 2013
frustrated wrote:
Crazy idea...you could tell her. Communicate the problem to her. Theres a very good chance if you are pleasing her she will want to please you back but if you dont tell her theres a problem she isnt going to know about it.
frustrated

Duluth, GA

#6 Mar 18, 2013
jamie lynn wrote:
<quoted text>Crazy idea...you could tell her. Communicate the problem to her. Theres a very good chance if you are pleasing her she will want to please you back but if you dont tell her theres a problem she isnt going to know about it.
She knows and isn't interested in helping out. She helped out once in the past 6 months.
you know me

Owensboro, KY

#7 Mar 18, 2013
frustrated wrote:
<quoted text>
She knows and isn't interested in helping out. She helped out once in the past 6 months.
Try to talk to her about it, but not at the moment your frustrated. Don't, whatever you do, talk to a female co-worker, friend etc... about this issue. This is how affairs begin many times. This (sex) is a common issue in marriages. Just communicate in a non combative way and maybe she will understand and want to help.
jamie lynn

Greenville, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2013
frustrated wrote:
<quoted text>She knows and isn't interested in helping out. She helped out once in the past 6 months.
Perhaps tell her its more serious of a situation if shes unwilling as in u will leave her and go elsewhere. Sex may not be everything in a relationship but it is something and both ppl should be satisfied.
willing to help

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 18, 2013
If she is not taking care of you then there are women out there that will and let her know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Wheatley 14 min Itscool 7
Angela cherokee 1 hr Smily 1
Tony Newton aka federal informant 1 hr Lpds 1
Ashley wyatt moorman 1 hr Smily 1
Meth house on Bluff Av 1 hr kjbou 22
Raven F. 1 hr Heather B 3
Stevie...Brian....and Charlie (Jun '15) 1 hr laura bermudez 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages