Pissed momma

Toledo, OH

#1 Oct 18, 2013
How far behind does a father have to be in child support before he goes to jail?
Pissed momma

Toledo, OH

#4 Oct 18, 2013
I have a job thank you. He is also the father and has a right to help and he don't. He is the one that work as little as he can.
Phil MaCracken

Sheffield, UK

#5 Oct 19, 2013
Im a father and if my kid needed it my kid got it! He's grown up now, but I paid my Child Support, without fail. Just because you break up with your kids mother, doesn't mean your kids should suffer! Pay your way!
Pissed momma

Toledo, OH

#6 Oct 19, 2013
Not what my ex thinks. He picks the home wreckers ho's illiegitimate brood over his own blood.
Really

Toledo, OH

#9 Oct 19, 2013
What she has asked no one has answered. How sad it is that people jump so fast to judge when we don't know what the situation is.
say what

Toledo, OH

#10 Oct 19, 2013
My ex is 4,000 behind. That's not the saddest part though. He also hasn't seen them for three years. As a matter of fact he has no contact at all. Financially my kids are fine, but he's left scars that regardless of what I do to compensate aren't likely to heal.
Meet me in St Louis

Owensboro, KY

#11 Oct 19, 2013
I have a cousin that is three years younger then me, and when ever I stay there I end up sucking him off till he blows, then he screws me, he is younger but for his age his penis is about 2" thick and easily 8" long, its good cause i like the feeling of my a$$ being sore the next few days after it!
yup

Toledo, OH

#12 Oct 19, 2013
Police officer andrew bell gave his kid up bc he did not want to pay child support. Now that baby bastard
frazier

Owensboro, KY

#13 Oct 19, 2013
Pissed momma wrote:
How far behind does a father have to be in child support before he goes to jail?
My father paid some but was yrs in the hold never seen jail time on it either I don't think, when he passed away( last yr) I still could get 0 help ( now 22), I tried to get help to go to school, but I believe it all depends of how much you press the issue my mom never really did, so I guess just stay on them about it and good luck
frazier

Owensboro, KY

#14 Oct 19, 2013
Phil MaCracken wrote:
Im a father and if my kid needed it my kid got it! He's grown up now, but I paid my Child Support, without fail. Just because you break up with your kids mother, doesn't mean your kids should suffer! Pay your way!
Thank u sir , this is what real men do
frazier

Owensboro, KY

#15 Oct 19, 2013
Pissed momma wrote:
I would also like to add hun, they told my mother that if my father did not pay, she did not have to let him see me, he was out of my life for yrs
frazier

Owensboro, KY

#16 Oct 19, 2013
Really wrote:
What she has asked no one has answered. How sad it is that people jump so fast to judge when we don't know what the situation is.
Thank u
lol

Noblesville, IN

#18 Oct 20, 2013
Some women need to pay their child support to and stop trying to get out of it.
unpaidmomma

Owensboro, KY

#19 Oct 21, 2013
$500 is when they will start jail time if you keep on your social worker.$500 is a felony..however they won't hold them long due to "they can't get a job or try if they're in jail"
interesting

Owensboro, KY

#20 Oct 21, 2013
I know someone that is over $6k behind and hasn't spent a day in jail. They pay just what they need to stay out of jail, not a penny more. I guess they feel like they should get out of paying completely.
just sayin

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Oct 21, 2013
yup wrote:
Police officer andrew bell gave his kid up bc he did not want to pay child support. Now that baby bastard
cant do that unless the woman wants him too, even tho its wrong, sometimes its right.
ilovejesus

Owensboro, KY

#22 Oct 21, 2013
Stay with the child's parent and make life happy for the kids. Prayers to all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's wrong with Justin Gentry? 10 min dude 1
bdsm 17 min ygq 17
Davies county high school girls 27 min Money 7
Mike at EPC 55 min Huh 2
Lexi Newcom arrested 1 hr curious 1
lamont jackson 1 hr yomomma 12
Aaron Oost 1 hr Justme 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance