Sexy guy works at st. Vincent on parrish
andrhemg

Richmond, KY

#30 Nov 21, 2011
Oh puhleeze! He's horny and needs our lovin!!!!!
ITS_ME

Owensboro, KY

#31 Nov 26, 2011
jeremy is married and has 3 kids... i worked w/ him and he has a very nice family.... his name is jeremy willis....
Read before u reply

United States

#32 Nov 26, 2011
ITS_ME wrote:
jeremy is married and has 3 kids... i worked w/ him and he has a very nice family.... his name is jeremy willis....
wrong guy. The guy they are talking about is justin hardesty.
Jpy

Philadelphia, MS

#33 Nov 26, 2011
Justin does have a baby and a fiance
fiveftfirecracke r

Spokane, WA

#34 Dec 9, 2011
WTF is wrong with you people?
Omg

United States

#35 Dec 9, 2011
Lolz :)
Back off

United States

#36 Dec 9, 2011
Justin is with Laura Love they live together and have a very cute baby boy together. Sorry ladies if you ever seen Laura you would be very discouraged. She is one of the most beautiful women in Owensboro. Justin is loyal and not going anywhere.
oh no

Providence, KY

#37 Jan 5, 2012
the guy their talkin about doesnt work there anymore, hasnt for awhile his first name was mike but im not sure bout his last name, he was a clown in a good way, they shouldnt have let him get away, oh well to bad to sad
Hes a sweety

United States

#39 Jan 10, 2012
He is so sweet! I was like 70cents short on something one day and he reached in his pocket and said i got it dont worry bout it
liberal weismheimer

United States

#40 Jan 11, 2012
My
Dad
sweetdixie

United States

#41 Jan 11, 2012
He is still there. Nice looking guy, plus he's super friendly. Always a good combo. =)
seth

Port Orange, FL

#42 Jan 11, 2012
I wanna taste..
Your a tard

United States

#43 Jan 12, 2012
oh no wrote:
the guy their talkin about doesnt work there anymore, hasnt for awhile his first name was mike but im not sure bout his last name, he was a clown in a good way, they shouldnt have let him get away, oh well to bad to sad
it's not mike, it's justin. Try reading before you post, tard
ils

Owensboro, KY

#44 Feb 7, 2012
Even if it was Mike,he is a great guy,prob best man i know, its a waste of time to wonder bout him, his lady and children love him dearly, they will be a family for ever..
Laughs out loud

United States

#45 Feb 7, 2012
He sounds like gomer pile when he talks. I actually started laughing one day but he is a cutie. Luck woman to have him
Left Right Left Rite

Owensboro, KY

#46 Feb 7, 2012
yes am more than lucky to have a man like him. I really couldnt think of any other as loving for giving,i have never wanted for anything and he wants only the best for us.Sorry just had to give him some over due credit.He mite sound like gomer pile, but when he is pouring the golden goods to me all i can say is SHAZAM SHAZAM baby!
haha boro

United States

#47 Feb 7, 2012
Hes a sweety wrote:
He is so sweet! it
Wait.. You came in st vincent dpaul and were 70 cents short?? Haha thats like being a dollar short at tha dolla store.
sheesh

United States

#48 Feb 7, 2012
/^\
||
||
This guy is a comedian.
Hung myself

Dunmor, KY

#49 Feb 7, 2012
Yes i know him we went to different schools togeather.

Level 1

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#50 Feb 14, 2012
He still works there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooke Payne 10 min Champ 3
Pain Clinic 30 min pain clinic 2
Chance got Tori hester pregnant? 46 min Uh oh 6
Briar patch 2 hr great place 19
Hunter clouse 2 hr me 13
Duncan "Bly" Brown 4 hr Steven 1
Ttma 6 hr Lol 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance