lolz

Pflugerville, TX

#1 Sep 10, 2011
I used to be best friends with him and saw he got in trouble for meth...he didn't use to be like that...who knows him?
zach hiland

Toledo, OH

#2 Sep 10, 2011
Ive known this kid for years...he really didn't use to be like that..guessing he got mixed with the wrong crowd.it happens...
lolz

Pflugerville, TX

#3 Sep 10, 2011
zach hiland wrote:
Ive known this kid for years...he really didn't use to be like that..guessing he got mixed with the wrong crowd.it happens...
Yes I remember his as very sweet and kind...he was always against that stuff. Wish he didn't make those choices
XRX

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2011
Anyone know how long he is in jail yet I live near him and talked to him alot he does not do meth from what I know and Idk why he was with them
BS

United States

#5 Sep 16, 2011
XRX wrote:
Anyone know how long he is in jail yet I live near him and talked to him alot he does not do meth from what I know and Idk why he was with them
He got out yestersay
Grow up

Owensboro, KY

#6 Apr 20, 2012
He's a kid who really IS good. Just got mixed up with some bad kids. Really good heart. I hope he can turn things around for himself, take back his life and make a good living for himself. He can do it, just needs some encouragement and the courage to stay away from losers who will drag him down.
yea right

United States

#7 Jun 9, 2012
I live close to where he burnt his brothers house down with four kids in it...and I've known em all all my life and. Tyler and Marissa Decker are both dope heads. He uses to cum out every year but now he is to worried about drufs and last i heard he moved back to mommkes with his sister marissa noo job no car and three kids by three diff guys and one is their dope dealer is what his own brother told me. So i know whats goinf on. Marissa dexker and tyler decker are trash.
Knew him

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jun 11, 2012
Dont know anything about Marissa. But I was around Tyler for years. That was a GOOD kid. Good heart, great potential. Sounds like he DID get mixed up with the wrong crowd. Hope he gets away from losers and does better for himself.
truth

United States

#10 Jun 14, 2012
The truths simple....none Of u know wutsup so mind ur business. Let's all stick to our own lifes drama instead of butting in others.
good friend

Tucker, GA

#11 Apr 27, 2013
Not even half that shits true sounds like everyone has heard a bunch of snow balled stories
Issah the real me

United States

#13 Sep 30, 2016
I do you in yousnake mofo come fight me with no weapon ill break you
Issah the real me

United States

#14 Sep 30, 2016
Kid that sell dope dont work he aint nothing but a snake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Morris (Jul '14) 1 hr Abercrombie 3
rachel king 1 hr big teeth 1
Cheryl Terry Martin 1 hr Smash 9
Kimberly Clark 3 hr Papermaker too 32
Krystin wells 3 hr Blindfold 4
Adriana frashure 6 hr Messenger 1
Disgruntal Champion Ford employee 6 hr BF isnt too far away 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance