First Prev
of 2
Next Last
to move

United States

#1 Jul 22, 2013
I'm tired of my job here, tired of most ppl i know. Tired of feeling like there is something missing. Have other opportunity elsewhere... Just a few id miss though :/ Tough decision
lol

Madisonville, KY

#2 Jul 22, 2013
to move wrote:
I'm tired of my job here, tired of most ppl i know. Tired of feeling like there is something missing. Have other opportunity elsewhere... Just a few id miss though :/ Tough decision
The world is a big place. Go see some of it. If it doesn't work out, you could always come back.
to move

United States

#3 Jul 22, 2013
Thing is I've traveled before, lived in this place a cpl yrs or so and didn't work out with the guy. We both agreed we had things ALMOST perfect. Its been another two yrs since I've seen him, never really stopped thinkin abt him completely but whose to say after so long it would even feel the same?? Far enough away where we cant just spend enough time together to get a feel for things first.
lol

Madisonville, KY

#4 Jul 22, 2013
to move wrote:
Thing is I've traveled before, lived in this place a cpl yrs or so and didn't work out with the guy. We both agreed we had things ALMOST perfect. Its been another two yrs since I've seen him, never really stopped thinkin abt him completely but whose to say after so long it would even feel the same?? Far enough away where we cant just spend enough time together to get a feel for things first.
Didn't realize this was about a guy. Move ... You will find someone else.
to move

United States

#5 Jul 22, 2013
He's were i would move too, and not just abt a guy a lot to do with runnin from this hell hole lmao. some ppl might say runnin is bad tho
lol

Madisonville, KY

#6 Jul 22, 2013
to move wrote:
He's were i would move too, and not just abt a guy a lot to do with runnin from this hell hole lmao. some ppl might say runnin is bad tho
Don't base life decisions on a man. He is an Ex for a reason. If you're not "running" from anything then "running" is not a bad thing. I wouldn't "run" to a guy I hadn't seen in 2 years either. 2 years is a long time to go without seeing someone. I just feel like if he loved you, he would have made a way to see you over the past two years.
to move

United States

#7 Jul 22, 2013
He came to see me a cpl weeks ago. Spent two days out of his three with me when he could have been elsewhere but yeahh I'm alittle...iffy. mainly bc Imback on my feet completely independant here now. We do care for each other...just what ifs all around
lol

Cadiz, KY

#8 Jul 22, 2013
to move wrote:
He came to see me a cpl weeks ago. Spent two days out of his three with me when he could have been elsewhere but yeahh I'm alittle...iffy. mainly bc Imback on my feet completely independant here now. We do care for each other...just what ifs all around
Is he on his feet? Or does he want to be on your feet too?
Go far far away

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jul 22, 2013
Its probably best for you to move and get away.
to move

United States

#10 Jul 22, 2013
He has a good job, his own place. A good guy that got away honestly. The stress of not knowing anyone was a big negative factor, but he's been there for a while so that has changed.
lol

Cadiz, KY

#11 Jul 22, 2013
to move wrote:
He has a good job, his own place. A good guy that got away honestly. The stress of not knowing anyone was a big negative factor, but he's been there for a while so that has changed.
If he's not depending on you for financial stability than maybe you should give it a go, as long as you wouldn't be depending on him for financial stability either.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

United States

#12 Jul 25, 2013
to move wrote:
sadly he probably has side chicks back home. two years? I would

Level 2

United States

#13 Jul 25, 2013
just wondering did he come to you for a booty call?
Haha

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Jul 25, 2013
BoozieB wrote:
just wondering did he come to you for a booty call?
Just bc you would doesn't mean someone else would.

Op MOVE I'm moving. People here are immature petty and bitter.

Level 2

United States

#15 Jul 25, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Just bc you would doesn't mean someone else would.
Op MOVE I'm moving. People here are immature petty and bitter.
I love it when you talk to me like that!! Why so serious? Somebody toot it and boot it? By the way I would not do that use my ex as a booty call, if I care so much. I was just asking because of the time period.
to move

United States

#16 Jul 25, 2013
I'm sure he's had girls same as I've had a bf since. He's been open abt that stuff as well as i have (def part of the appeal) The man i marry will be an honest one or maybe ill die single lol Maybe it was abt some booty... I enjoyed that as well!! But he stayed for two days only had sex one of them.. we've always been friends and just been talking a lot here lately on maybe trying agian
Haha

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 25, 2013
BoozieB wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you talk to me like that!! Why so serious? Somebody toot it and boot it? By the way I would not do that use my ex as a booty call, if I care so much. I was just asking because of the time period.
Toot it and boot it lol I guess you think I'm a women? And you just said that you would now you're saying you wouldn't lmao. Like I said people around here are immature, dumb and petty

Level 2

United States

#18 Jul 25, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Toot it and boot it lol I guess you think I'm a women? And you just said that you would now you're saying you wouldn't lmao. Like I said people around here are immature, dumb and petty
Immature, dumb and petty? Might be people around here, but not me. I said "I would have chicks back home if it had be two years". Can't get any clear than that.
Sara

Madisonville, KY

#20 Jul 27, 2013
to move wrote:
I'm sure he's had girls same as I've had a bf since. He's been open abt that stuff as well as i have (def part of the appeal) The man i marry will be an honest one or maybe ill die single lol Maybe it was abt some booty... I enjoyed that as well!! But he stayed for two days only had sex one of them.. we've always been friends and just been talking a lot here lately on maybe trying agian
not trying to judge to much here , but if I read it right you haves boyfriend but you slept with him two out of three nights recently? Doesn't really say a lot about the type of person you are and you have the nerve to talk about wanting a honest man? What are you exactly? Honest ? Doesn't seem so anyways I may be wrong . Good luck!
to move

United States

#22 Jul 27, 2013
Good thing your not trying to judge lmao. Read agian. Dated this guy 2+ yrs ago ex number one, have had a bf ex number two since tho we [email protected] up been single for several months now. Ex number one came into town here recently had sex one night tho he stayed two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowes 2 min guess who????? 6
Witt 58 min Blahda blah da 1
Musick studio drug test 2 hr Paperboy 22
Requirements to be a police officer? 2 hr dont do it 3
Anyone know anything about Ally Stewart? 2 hr Liz 1
Emiley / Jose Laboy 3 hr Been there done that 2
Wondering 3 hr Wondering 1
Shooting downtown 4 hr okay 19

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web