Dewayne Fielding
Gotcha

Owensboro, KY

#1 Aug 8, 2011
little wanna be gangster who needs to grow up
on one

Owensboro, KY

#2 Aug 8, 2011
got tricked into raising that grimy red heads kid for a few years only to find out it wasnt even his ahahahaha comb dat nappy head darkie
wtf

United States

#3 Aug 9, 2011
Actually he always knew the kid wasn't his he wanted her to be his all along never was tricked jackass! The doctor told him he couldnt even have kids!! So get ya facts straight b4 u start talking shit.
smh

Owensboro, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2011
if he cant have kids how he got kids out there now a another ho pregnant lol captain save a ho
get ur facts right

Owensboro, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2011
dewayne has his problems but he is like a really good friend of mine n how u going to talk about a kid like that? childish n yes the doctor did say he couldnt have kids but the doctor was wrong they told me the same thing n i jus had a baby! doctors can be wrong...
tru ish-

United States

#6 Aug 9, 2011
I love dewayne like a big bro to me! No one should ever bring kids into any story especially on topix! Dewayne does what he does to provide as far as im concerned its not anyones business! And as far as that trashy red head- get a lifee do you even know her? Dewayne is a good dad if you ask me and will be a good dad to the next to come! People just need to stop hatin - obviously dewayns is doing something you scrubs wish you could or has something you pussys wish you had! love ya dewayne!
on one

Owensboro, KY

#7 Aug 9, 2011
no1 said nuttin bad bout his kid learn to read
dewayne fielding

Owensboro, KY

#9 Aug 12, 2011
i think u cant whoope me so tell me who r and we can fight anywhere and wat we think bout that? love yall too dat got my back get money catch up
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 12, 2011
heard he was gay

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro, KY

#11 Aug 12, 2011
Got a baby on the way by Jena Johnson
Jena Johnson

Owensboro, KY

#12 Aug 12, 2011
OnlyInOBKY wrote:
Got a baby on the way by Jena Johnson
He sure does have a baby on the way by me so there for he is far from gay! Its sad people have nothing better to do than sit on here with your names not showing just talking shit! Pretty sure the only reason people talk about people is when they are jealous of them! Idk....n FYI I know better than what all y'all "HERD" dewayne is not a wanna be gangster and does not claim kids just to keeps girls his? He takes care of his kids so why anyone brought his kids into your lame for that! And on top of it he takes care of a kid he knows for a fact isn't his and not to many "Men" out here would do that! So find something to do and get off Dewayne Fieldings nuts!

Level 1

Eddyville, KY

#13 Aug 12, 2011
Jena sftu. U dnt even want your first "princess". U look like have another damn kid.
Jena Johnson

Pflugerville, TX

#14 Aug 12, 2011
OnlyInOBKY wrote:
Jena sftu. U dnt even want your first "princess". U look like have another damn kid.
What's funny is my says my name and yours doesn't so keep talking shit I take better care of my daughter being her mother and father sad ur talking bout a 2 1/2 year old! Hahahahahah bye now until u want to tell me your name!

Level 1

Owensboro, KY

#15 Aug 12, 2011
Are u sure it's Dawaynes? Wasnt u just hunching on Ryan McNary not to long ago? Just pure nasty. Guess u can get a DNA test with this one like u had to do with your 1st child. If nasty hoes like you would keep your legs close, this world would be a better place
Jena Johnson

Owensboro, KY

#16 Aug 13, 2011
OnlyInOBKY wrote:
Are u sure it's Dawaynes? Wasnt u just hunching on Ryan McNary not to long ago? Just pure nasty. Guess u can get a DNA test with this one like u had to do with your 1st child. If nasty hoes like you would keep your legs close, this world would be a better place
You must LOVE YOU SOME JENA JOHNSON! hahahahahah your to funny! Dewayne knows it his kid and thts the only person I'm worried bout! Def not worried bout an un named person that talks shit! Hahaha I'm getting off this pathetic website! But keep on trying to keep tabs on me u have ALOT to learn! Bye now!
tru ish-

United States

#17 Aug 13, 2011
Jena i absolutely freaking love you and dewayne and the little princess and the new addition f*ck 'em - liberty mothaf*ckin brown

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christopher Hill trash 3 hr Lawrence dowell 51
roy tyler (Nov '13) 7 hr Britney 10
trashy dopeheads 8 hr trash 1
I love you 8 hr Fallen 22
Crystal Cooper 9 hr Concerned 1
Storey ross 9 hr Pop pop 1
Santos Delgado (Aug '13) 9 hr Pee Wee Herman 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance