curious

United States

#21 May 10, 2013
Jesse is a street fairy wrote:
<quoted text>You need a new joke..,
No she needs a life
ehhh

Charlestown, IN

#22 May 10, 2013
I go every year. I go, buy some Burgoo to take home, and leave.
lmnop

Richmond, KY

#23 May 10, 2013
its fun crafts food and rides
the real ninja

Tucker, GA

#24 May 10, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
No she needs a life
Jesse's life is a joke. Except it's sad instead of funny.
carl

Richmond, KY

#25 May 10, 2013
the real ninja wrote:
<quoted text>Jesse's life is a joke. Except it's sad instead of funny.
What time is backyard BBQ tasting?
Hkh

Greenville, KY

#26 May 10, 2013
You can google bbq fest and it will tell you what time everything is :)
pretty girl

Owensboro, KY

#27 May 10, 2013
Pearl wrote:
After 7pm, the people in the crowd start having more tattoos than teeth
Really. You are a fool. Many good people have tattoos.
memememe

United States

#28 May 10, 2013
I like seeing all the inbred that only leave the farm for such things as the fest. Makes for very good people watching. And of course the beer belly women wearing half shirts, etc.....
carl

Hawesville, KY

#29 May 10, 2013
Hkh wrote:
You can google bbq fest and it will tell you what time everything is :)
Google?!? what is that. Actually it doesn't say when the tasting is. Just says judging at 2:00. But thanks.
the real ninja

Tucker, GA

#30 May 11, 2013
the real ninja wrote:
<quoted text>Jesse's life is a joke. Except it's sad instead of funny.
Freedom of speech does not include plagiarism! But thanks for imitating me. I'm flattered.
Get a life

Centertown, KY

#31 May 11, 2013
the real ninja wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of speech does not include plagiarism! But thanks for imitating me. I'm flattered.
You and Jesse are topix most boring trolls. There's more to "freedom of speech" than just repeating yourselves over and over and over...
the real ninja

Richmond, KY

#32 May 11, 2013
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>You and Jesse are topix most boring trolls. There's more to "freedom of speech" than just repeating yourselves over and over and over...
What I choose to do with my freedom of speech is my choice. And thanks for exercising your choice as well!
Zzzzz

Centertown, KY

#33 May 11, 2013
the real ninja wrote:
<quoted text>
What I choose to do with my freedom of speech is my choice. And thanks for exercising your choice as well!
Please stop hijacking threads just because everyone is sick of Jesse. Thanks!
the real ninja

Richmond, KY

#34 May 11, 2013
Zzzzz wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop hijacking threads just because everyone is sick of Jesse. Thanks!
Thank you for exercising your freedom of speech!
Yep

Centertown, KY

#35 May 11, 2013
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Jesse are topix most boring trolls. There's more to "freedom of speech" than just repeating yourselves over and over and over...
They're probably the same person since it's both just stupid phrases repeated.
the real ninja

Richmond, KY

#36 May 11, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>They're probably the same person since it's both just stupid phrases repeated.
Not in the slightest but. Thank you for exercising your freedom of speech!
the real ninja blew Jesse

Centertown, KY

#37 May 11, 2013
the real ninja wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the slightest but. Thank you for exercising your freedom of speech!
You need a new line...
Freedom

Owensboro, KY

#38 May 11, 2013
the real ninja wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the slightest but. Thank you for exercising your freedom of speech!
Feel free to also exercise your right to shut the hell up! Moron
he is no ninja

Centertown, KY

#39 May 11, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to also exercise your right to shut the hell up! Moron
Amen!
the real ninja

United States

#40 May 12, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>Feel free to also exercise your right to shut the hell up! Moron
Thanks but no thanks! First amendment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sun City Center, FL suck troll loves Neil Johns... 5 min Real hubby 8
Ex thought by making cheap porn it 6 min Bob Helm 18
Arian Jonas 7 min What 40
Jodies flyin? 10 min What 4
Brooke Moss 10 min Ritzy 12
Tiffany Johnson 11 min What 3
Mobile patrol 13 min What 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages