First Prev
of 3
Next Last
excited

Owensboro, KY

#1 May 8, 2013
Never been never even heard of it until this yr. Im new to town and pretty excited! Wat kinda activities they have for the under 21 crowd?
asdfgh

Owensboro, KY

#2 May 8, 2013
Walking, bands, food and carnival rides.
Jesse

Paducah, KY

#3 May 8, 2013
We need a festival, we need a street fair, we need a carnival, we need a party, we need a government program...
Jesse is a street fairy

United States

#4 May 8, 2013
Jesse wrote:
We need a festival, we need a street fair, we need a carnival, we need a party, we need a government program...
You need a new joke..,
excited

Owensboro, KY

#5 May 8, 2013
Are they good rides like rides for teena or are they for children? What time do the rides shut down?
SaraZ

Owensboro, KY

#6 May 9, 2013
BBQ fest isn't all that. Good festival is the Fall Festival in Evansville. All the trash come out for the BBQ fest, trashy dressing, smelly drunk people. We go but make sure we're out of there by 7PM
yuck

Madisonville, KY

#7 May 9, 2013
I agree with Sara. I have lived here all my life and only been 3 times. And I wouldn't take my children. Nothing but trashy people and it gets worse as the sun goes down.
Hgz

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 May 9, 2013
SaraZ wrote:
BBQ fest isn't all that. Good festival is the Fall Festival in Evansville. All the trash come out for the BBQ fest, trashy dressing, smelly drunk people. We go but make sure we're out of there by 7PM
you sound boring. Boring woman ugh.
Hgz

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 May 9, 2013
yuck wrote:
I agree with Sara. I have lived here all my life and only been 3 times. And I wouldn't take my children. Nothing but trashy people and it gets worse as the sun goes down.
so your saying you've been trashy 3 times before.
zgH

United States

#10 May 9, 2013
Hgz wrote:
<quoted text>so your saying you've been trashy 3 times before.
you sound boring. Boring troll ugh.
Hgz

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 May 9, 2013
zgH wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound boring. Boring troll ugh.
takes a troll to know one.
Pearl

Owensboro, KY

#12 May 9, 2013
After 7pm, the people in the crowd start having more tattoos than teeth
yuck

Madisonville, KY

#13 May 9, 2013
Hgz wrote:
<quoted text>so your saying you've been trashy 3 times before.
No, I was 8, 10, and 12. Even at that age I could tell it was trashy. In fact the last time we were there is was only to support a family friend running for office.
Hkh

Central City, KY

#14 May 9, 2013
I went years ago, wasn't that bad! Just party people do come out at dark, what's wrong with beers and bbq with some good laughs?? I think after a long work wk and nothing else to do, this is actually perfect. Go and enjoy some awesome food and friends!
Hgz

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 May 9, 2013
Hkh wrote:
I went years ago, wasn't that bad! Just party people do come out at dark, what's wrong with beers and bbq with some good laughs?? I think after a long work wk and nothing else to do, this is actually perfect. Go and enjoy some awesome food and friends!
call me trashy. I'll be there with my beers, guitar, friends, and watching for some flashing. I'm a high tech redneck on my smartphone.
ready

Columbus, IN

#16 May 9, 2013
When and what time does it start?
Scrappin

Calhoun, KY

#17 May 10, 2013
U can see some good fights there. Just stay by the scremo music under the bridge. Thats where its at
not going

Owensboro, KY

#18 May 10, 2013
If you go, watch your wallet and stay out of the dark places. Pick pockets and thieves everywhere.
mister

Duluth, GA

#19 May 10, 2013
Pearl it sounds to me that judgmental ways has gotten ur teeth smashed out of ur head so that ol needle di*k could tattoo ur name necklace on ur disfigured face.
Curious

Duluth, GA

#20 May 10, 2013
Will the beer gardens be in an indoor area this year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
josh story 15 min oh so true 9
bad wreck u.s 60 stanley 19 min Friennds 26
britiany matthews 28 min hey 1
dj 46 min lmao 14
Vanguard Utility 1 hr RayCharles 4
The "name" threads 1 hr yep 4
Lethal injection 1 hr yeah 4
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web