Lowell "Buddy" Harris back in jail!!

Lowell "Buddy" Harris back in jail!!

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Hairy Cary

United States

#1 Jul 1, 2013
Just say no to drugs and alcohol or you'll end up like him...
http://kentucky.arrests.org/search.php...
he likes it there

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2013
Hairy Cary wrote:
Just say no to drugs and alcohol or you'll end up like him...
http://kentucky.arrests.org/search.php...
He loves to suck d!ck and take it up the butt so he'll be right at home!
just wondering

Dawson Springs, KY

#3 Jul 1, 2013
I thought he had changed his ways. His family are really good people and I'm sure they are devastated.
Newtons Law

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jul 1, 2013
just wondering wrote:
I thought he had changed his ways. His family are really good people and I'm sure they are devastated.
Apple don't fall far from the tree. His dad is drunk 99% of the time and passed out the other 1%. Tragic but very true.
Wow

Madisonville, KY

#5 Jul 3, 2013
Wow
RPP

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Dec 27, 2014
Hairy Cary wrote:
Just say no to drugs and alcohol or you'll end up like him...
http://kentucky.arrests.org/search.php...
I was catching up with some friends from Owensboro and someone mentioned this guy's name. What a loser. Not surprising at all.
guy

Owensboro, KY

#8 Dec 28, 2014
Wow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone wanna come have fun ;)with a chubby late... 6 min REALLY 11
David Burke (Sep '13) 21 min for sure 15
who drowned on 140? 25 min mousey 7
Is Max Jones retarded? 30 min Tara Omer 1
jennifer rojas 40 min boss 2
Tiffany Keene Jourdanis 42 min Amanda 11
I want some puss y 50 min nastygirl 2
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages