DCHS Teacher Suspended
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yoyoyoyoyo

Owensboro, KY

#50 Sep 9, 2011
We all need to stop assuming that he did do it because nobody on here knows the real story. Nobody knows except the girl and him. He's innocent until proven guilty, it could've been true, could have been false. But whatever happened made him feel so bad that he felt he needed to end his life.
5838289294027282 9

Richmond, KY

#51 Sep 9, 2011
yoyoyoyoyo wrote:
We all need to stop assuming that he did do it because nobody on here knows the real story. Nobody knows except the girl and him. He's innocent until proven guilty, it could've been true, could have been false. But whatever happened made him feel so bad that he felt he needed to end his life.
Thank you! Apparently everyone forgot he was only ACCUSED! We do not know what else he was facing at the same time. This accusation could have been the final straw.
rip

Utica, KY

#52 Sep 9, 2011
Even if he was proven innocent think about how his life would be affected, people would look at him in a completely different light thats just how it is so whether or not he did it he knew probably either way it went his life was ruined.
YouDontKnow

Owensboro, KY

#53 Sep 9, 2011
Brave for coming forward?? Screw that. She is a nasty slit who probably came onto him and got caught. I don't see this as being only his fault. She is no where near innocent.
cards1

Detroit, MI

#55 Sep 9, 2011
YouDontKnow wrote:
Brave for coming forward?? Screw that. She is a nasty slit who probably came onto him and got caught. I don't see this as being only his fault. She is no where near innocent.
PROBABLY? you don't know. Then shut up.

Owensboro, KY

#56 Sep 10, 2011
What's done is done. True or false it's over now. Don't argue over the girl. She's gonna hang this over her head for the rest of her life. Says prayers for this family. His boys are very upset and so is the rest of the family. Greg was a wonderful man. A magnificent soldier and an amazing teacher. RIP Greg gish. I will miss you like crazy!
MIkeyb

Evansville, IN

#57 Sep 11, 2011
Greg Gish was a great man it is too bad he decided to be a teacher at that stupid school were we graduated from in 1979.The students are all sexually perverted and stupid
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#58 Sep 11, 2011
MIkeyb wrote:
Greg Gish was a great man it is too bad he decided to be a teacher at that stupid school were we graduated from in 1979.The students are all sexually perverted and stupid
to bad he was a perv that was killed himself before the father could
5838289294027282 9

Richmond, KY

#59 Sep 11, 2011
happy1969 wrote:
<quoted text>to bad he was a perv that was killed himself before the father could
You obviously didn't know Greg.
rotc mom

North Ridgeville, OH

#60 Sep 11, 2011
i knew chief Greg Gish as my son was in his ROTC for 3 years. i also know the girl who made the accusations who has a very troubled home life and chief Gish had tried to help her and get her help. he helped all of his students including my son who had to deal with two different parental house holds. my son is a much better young man for having known Greg Gish. All of you who have heard the gossip and just assume he is guilty are the reason he is gone. because people like you assume a troubled girl with a bad family is always telling the truth would have made it impossible to go back to the life he loved even after he was proven innocent. you should be ashamed of yourselves and the girl who accused Gish instead of the person who was really hurting her when he tried to help, i hope some day you can forgive yourself but i hope it isn't soon.
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#61 Sep 11, 2011
rotc mom wrote:
i knew chief Greg Gish as my son was in his ROTC for 3 years. i also know the girl who made the accusations who has a very troubled home life and chief Gish had tried to help her and get her help. he helped all of his students including my son who had to deal with two different parental house holds. my son is a much better young man for having known Greg Gish. All of you who have heard the gossip and just assume he is guilty are the reason he is gone. because people like you assume a troubled girl with a bad family is always telling the truth would have made it impossible to go back to the life he loved even after he was proven innocent. you should be ashamed of yourselves and the girl who accused Gish instead of the person who was really hurting her when he tried to help, i hope some day you can forgive yourself but i hope it isn't soon.
he prob "helped" her by taking advantage of the situation, once again i ask y kill urself if ur innocent?
timber

Richmond, KY

#62 Sep 11, 2011
It was in the paper
HORSERADDISH

Chicago, IL

#63 Sep 12, 2011
Ok; so if someone kills themselves it's okay that they did something terrible? So let's say that Kurt Cobain killed did heroin. "Oh no he didn't, he killed himself!" "He couldn't have done heroin because I liked his music and I feel sorry for Dave Grohl because he lost his friend!" So it's the girl's fault that she was messed with because GG was a nice guy? Don't take this the wrong way; because GG was a really nice guy; but some things shouldn't be done by ANYBODY. Just look at John Wayne Gacy, he was the coolest guy ever. He was so nice, he gave to charities, he loved his family and he helped people anyone who needed his assistance; but that doesn't mean he didn't have any bodies under his floor-boards. Do you guys even understand what this girl might feel like? Knowing that she was used; and the reason someone isn't alive anymore? Do you guys really think it's necessarily to bag on her because the user was nice to you?
Smh

Henderson, KY

#64 Sep 12, 2011
HORSERADDISH wrote:
Ok; so if someone kills themselves it's okay that they did something terrible? So let's say that Kurt Cobain killed did heroin. "Oh no he didn't, he killed himself!" "He couldn't have done heroin because I liked his music and I feel sorry for Dave Grohl because he lost his friend!" So it's the girl's fault that she was messed with because GG was a nice guy? Don't take this the wrong way; because GG was a really nice guy; but some things shouldn't be done by ANYBODY. Just look at John Wayne Gacy, he was the coolest guy ever. He was so nice, he gave to charities, he loved his family and he helped people anyone who needed his assistance; but that doesn't mean he didn't have any bodies under his floor-boards. Do you guys even understand what this girl might feel like? Knowing that she was used; and the reason someone isn't alive anymore? Do you guys really think it's necessarily to bag on her because the user was nice to you?
Pretty sure I do considering I talked to her first hand. She hadn't even said he touched her in anyway that he should have been suspended for. You have no idea and there is no need for your input.-- Move On
i_will_not_judge

United States

#65 Sep 24, 2011
No matter what the reason was for taking his own life..he must answer to the only judge that matters. GOD!
Whatever

Owensboro, KY

#66 Jul 20, 2013
why is it that, if it was any other guy, you would calling him names, saying how awful he is! But no, since it was someone you know, you blame the girl. We don't know if he did it. But the fact that he killed himself (which is a sad event on its own) makes it seem like he was feeling guilty and so that is why he did it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hampton inn suits by the river 1 hr Crush 1
Battery Headquarters Owensboro Ky (Sep '11) 1 hr queens plaza 47
Fat Peopl 2 hr agree 5
What happened to Kelly Meredith? (Aug '14) 2 hr Had to Laugh 5
travis bulington 3 hr white boy 1
Michelle hawkins Willis 4 hr Stop 7
Country club 4 hr Member 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance