Owensboro Police say woman died after jumping from downtown parking garage

Jul 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAVE-TV Louisville

Just before 10 AM Wednesday morning, the Owensboro Police Department responded to a call regarding a female who had reportedly jumped from a building in the 100 block of Daviess Street; near Smothers Park.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

It's a conspiracy
She was already dead
kygirl1996

Brandon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Kentucky789 wrote:
It's a conspiracy
She was already dead
Are you trying to say that you think she was dead, then someone pushed her off or made it seem like she jumped??
What

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Kentucky789 wrote:
It's a conspiracy
She was already dead
dear god, you do realize there are cameras and witnesses to support the incident. Some people use air others really need....
Hmm

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

If there were witnesses, I doubt they would have "found" her body and they wouldn't have had to investigate to find the cause of death.

Level 1

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

What wrote:
<quoted text> dear god, you do realize there are cameras and witnesses to support the incident. Some people use air others really need....
I am flattered, no pun intended, however not your God.
Truth

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Hmm wrote:
If there were witnesses, I doubt they would have "found" her body and they wouldn't have had to investigate to find the cause of death.
really? Like the person who called the incident into police? Yep, it's all a coverup to hide the fact someone had it in for a 77 year old person. Investigation is a big word when it really means police showed up and scene was cleaned up. Her death ws ruled suicide withn minutes. Most investigations last longer than the time it took you to take your daily pill combo. So sad that some people think there is a conspiracy to everything. Take off your aluminum foil hats

Level 1

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

It was a joke you dumb f***
bystander

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

She had good form and completed 3 full backflips cleanly but didn't quite nail the landing. I give it a 4/10.
Jace

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

What amazes me is that a 77 yr old woman jumps to her death bc of a mistamener trafic charge.... Goes to show u the justice system has no mercy on the old, impared, blind crippled or crazy... They could care less ur situation as long as u pay court costs!!!!!
Old news

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Jace wrote:
What amazes me is that a 77 yr old woman jumps to her death bc of a mistamener trafic charge.... Goes to show u the justice system has no mercy on the old, impared, blind crippled or crazy... They could care less ur situation as long as u pay court costs!!!!!
it's misdemeanor for starters and the woman never had a traffic citation so not sure what you are talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
are there any working payphones in this city??? 5 min sure 9
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Mao-bama Zombies 139,202
dog 7 min tracker 17
topix dirt 17 min TaraDant 4
tawnya burden 38 min tawnya 6
iphone 5s 32g grey nib (att) 44 min Wondering 6
expectations? 53 min try 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
•••