Is Sean Hannity mentally retarded?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
doh!

Owensboro, KY

#62 Jul 12, 2013
let them cry wrote:
<quoted text>That's the only way brainwashed partisan hacks like that can debate. They listen to childish name calling like that regularly in their right wing media. Plus, they're so angry that the economy is actually growing that acting like spoiled children over the fake scandal of the week and calling people school yard names is all they have left.
Fakes scandals?! Lmao! Well there you have it! An idiot in denial! Oops, there's another name I called you. Man I feel so bad. I'm pretty sure you 2 are the same person. I can't imagine 2 leftist nitwits comment so quickly. Damn it, There's 2 names in one sentence! Gotta call it like I see it. But hey, you said you wanted facts! Sue me!:)
let them cry

Chicago, IL

#63 Jul 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="doh!"]<quote d text>
Fakes scandals?! Lmao! Well there you have it! An idiot in denial! Oops, there's another name I called you. Man I feel so bad. I'm pretty sure you 2 are the same person. I can't imagine 2 leftist nitwits comment so quickly. Damn it, There's 2 names in one sentence! Gotta call it like I see it. But hey, you said you wanted facts! Sue me!:)[/QUOTE]

I see. You're also paranoid and delusional. Everyone who thinks you're a nutcase is all the same person, huh? Did you figure that out with your tin foil hat and patriot decoder ring?..lol. You seem to be one waiting around on this thread to name call, piss and moan. How are those "scandals" working out for ya? After all the tax money, hearing and time the Republicans have invested in this, the petty GOP would surely have begun the impeachment process by now.
doh!

Owensboro, KY

#64 Jul 12, 2013
let them cry wrote:
Fakes scandals?! Lmao! Well there you have it! An idiot in denial! Oops, there's another name I called you. Man I feel so bad. I'm pretty sure you 2 are the same person. I can't imagine 2 leftist nitwits comment so quickly. Damn it, There's 2 names in one sentence! Gotta call it like I see it. But hey, you said you wanted facts! Sue me!:)"

I see. You're also paranoid and delusional. Everyone who thinks you're a nutcase is all the same person, huh? Did you figure that out with your tin foil hat and patriot decoder ring?..lol. You seem to be one waiting around on this thread to name call, piss and moan. How are those "scandals" working out for ya? After all the tax money, hearing and time the Republicans have invested in this, the petty GOP would surely have begun the impeachment process by now.
Ok you right! It's the GOP's fault. Obama rocks. 9/11 was and inside job. We never landed on the moon and there were 2 shooters in the JFK assassination. Yeah I'm the nut case.(rolls his eyes)
A Grown Up

Chicago, IL

#65 Jul 13, 2013
Ok you right! It's the GOP's fault. Obama rocks. 9/11 was and inside job. We never landed on the moon and there were 2 shooters in the JFK assassination. Yeah I'm the nut case.(rolls his eyes)[/QUOTE]
What a nasty temper tantrum there! You have no ability to hide the frustration of not being able substantiate your claims. Your adolescent little outbursts only further prove that you ARE just a bitter nut case.
doh!

Owensboro, KY

#66 Jul 13, 2013
A Grown Up wrote:
Ok you right! It's the GOP's fault. Obama rocks. 9/11 was and inside job. We never landed on the moon and there were 2 shooters in the JFK assassination. Yeah I'm the nut case.(rolls his eyes)"

What a nasty temper tantrum there! You have no ability to hide the frustration of not being able substantiate your claims. Your adolescent little outbursts only further prove that you ARE just a bitter nut case.
Ah stop it, you're breaking my heart.:)
LMFAO

Chicago, IL

#67 Jul 14, 2013
A Grown Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, you broke crazy Doh!'s heart! I think he was already heartbroken since he was trolling topix on a Saturday night! Lol
doh!

Owensboro, KY

#68 Jul 14, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh, you broke crazy Doh!'s heart! I think he was already heartbroken since he was trolling topix on a Saturday night! Lol
Really? Quit wasting notification bubbles on lame comments like that. Come up with something cunning or be gone already. My 8 year old could do better. Sheesh
qwerty

Chicago, IL

#69 Jul 14, 2013
A Grown Up wrote:
<quoted text>
I think people just keep posting to him to see how much more childish they can get him to act. I suppose it's working. I don't know why else people bother replying to idiots like that. Internet trolling is probably the only attention he gets in his life. Just ignore him and he'll find something else to obsess over.
doh!

Owensboro, KY

#70 Jul 14, 2013
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>I think people just keep posting to him to see how much more childish they can get him to act. I suppose it's working. I don't know why else people bother replying to idiots like that. Internet trolling is probably the only attention he gets in his life. Just ignore him and he'll find something else to obsess over.
Quit changing your name and talking to yourself moron. You're not fooling anyone! Lmao!
qwerty

Chicago, IL

#71 Jul 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="doh! "]<quoted text>
Quit changing your name and talking to yourself moron. You're not fooling anyone! Lmao![/QUOTE]

Sorry to disappoint your delusions, but that was my first comment on this thread. I see that you never have anything intelligent to add. Also, whenever you lose an argument, that you frequently rely on accusing everyone that disagrees with you of being all just one person. If you can trace IP addresses, then what's mine? I have it right here. If you don't reply with it, I'll continue to assume that you're getting your info from the voices in your head. Thus confirming that you're mentally ill and that I was right about ignoring trolls like you and your constant outcries for attention.
doh!

Owensboro, KY

#72 Jul 14, 2013
qwerty wrote:
[QUOTE who="doh! "]<quoted text>
Quit changing your name and talking to yourself moron. You're not fooling anyone! Lmao!"

Sorry to disappoint your delusions, but that was my first comment on this thread. I see that you never have anything intelligent to add. Also, whenever you lose an argument, that you frequently rely on accusing everyone that disagrees with you of being all just one person. If you can trace IP addresses, then what's mine? I have it right here. If you don't reply with it, I'll continue to assume that you're getting your info from the voices in your head. Thus confirming that you're mentally ill and that I was right about ignoring trolls like you and your constant outcries for attention.
Oh well looky there, you've posted 2 times now. I don't have to prove jack. I could care less what a moron like you thinks. Lol. What exactly have you pointed out that's so "intelligent"? Yeah I thought so. Change your name and agree with yourself again why don't ya. Loser.:)
Guv

Salt Lake City, UT

#74 Jul 26, 2013
Goethe, you are probably correct in your "logic", but that does not exempt you from being a wannabe douchebag, see the point, stop looking for grammatical errors. BTW because someone sells a lot of books to stupid people (remember Palin?) doesn't make them intelligent.
Goethe wrote:
<quoted text>
My logic is anything but flawed. Perhaps you need to reread my post. I never stated Hannity was a genius. I am simply stating the truth. He has I believe 3 or 4 best sellers? I do not enjoy Hannity, or keep tabs on him or his work. To say he is mentally retarded only because you do not agree with his political philosophies is in itself an ignorant statement. Hence pot meet kettle. I do not know of this castle individual. I am not even going to address the Snookie reference. That's a straw man argument.
Smegaton

Port Huron, MI

#75 Feb 9, 2017
Hannity is a violent gay retarded male who gives oral sex to Donald Trump. ...
Sun City Suck Troll fan

United States

#77 Feb 9, 2017
Johnny C Depp wrote:
Why did you dig this old post up? you must be related to the name stealing troll! What a loser!
Oh snap! Keep repeating, registering name stealing, Smh and rolling those eyes, Homosexual Sun City Center Suck Troll! Way to show that Gay Pride!
Bobby

Owensboro, KY

#78 Feb 10, 2017
Oh snap what? What is the meaning of that? Has it been added to websters yet? I was just wondering. And by the way,we need not argue with conservatives. After all they believe the earth is 6000 yrs old,that jesus still saves, that gays are secretly gonna marry them, that eventually the trickle down economic theory will work, putin is our friend, and they are actually smart, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Swimming Holes?? (May '16) 4 min hotwife 8
adam carter 8 min Tall girl 26
Judges and the jail. 30 min Mrs ReeDonna Landon 2
Dottie 49 min do not know either 12
People that Sell and Work for OPD 59 min Orange cap cop 2
Women who rely on child support to pay their bi... 1 hr Terri 29
Facials (Sep '12) 1 hr Terri 7
Owensboro catholic 1 hr Teacher 49

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web