Lol. Nice one.
I know right?
RIP GOP

Owensboro, KY

#23 Jan 7, 2013
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Nice one.
It's refreshing to see that even a Fox News defending, card carrying conservative has stopped taking that bloated drug addled psychotic seriously. If only your politicians would stop bowing down and being afraid to stand up to him, you'd start to have a better candidates on your side. It always seemed like you ended up with Romney because the tea party crazies left him standing.
your name here

Owensboro, KY

#24 Jan 7, 2013
summitcoalminer wrote:
<quoted text> I love when Jon Stewart goes on Fox News! He makes everybody on Fox his personal bitch. And if Rush Limbaugh wasn't such a big puss he would debate Stewart. But that will never happen. He's just a big bag of bad gas.
That is a deaf, divorced 4 times, bag of gas.

“Cogito ergo sum”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#25 Jan 7, 2013
summitcoalminer wrote:
<quoted text> I love when Jon Stewart goes on Fox News! He makes everybody on Fox his personal bitch. And if Rush Limbaugh wasn't such a big puss he would debate Stewart. But that will never happen. He's just a big bag of bad gas.
UGH. I hate telling the truth sometimes. Especially in this situation where I know I will get negative responses. The truth is your statement is wrong. Whilst I like Jon this is not the case. I know you don't want to hear this, and I know I will get blasted, but I have to speak the truth. Stewart would get pounded by Rove. I know every Democrat and liberal hates the guy's guts but Rove is an exceptionally intelligent human being. He is up there with Nate Silver from the New York times. Also, Krauthammer would dismantle Stewart. Don't hate too much please. However, I am just speaking the truth, and of course I can back it up with contrasting dialogue from each individual in question in a friendly discourse if need be. On a side note Judge Nap was one of the best Fox had and they "let him go." hmmm I guess to much truth. However, I wouldnt wager him beating stewart in certain political debate. Let my negative symbols and hate begin! LOL
your name here

Owensboro, KY

#26 Jan 8, 2013
Goethe wrote:
<quoted text>
UGH. I hate telling the truth sometimes. Especially in this situation where I know I will get negative responses. The truth is your statement is wrong. Whilst I like Jon this is not the case. I know you don't want to hear this, and I know I will get blasted, but I have to speak the truth. Stewart would get pounded by Rove. I know every Democrat and liberal hates the guy's guts but Rove is an exceptionally intelligent human being. He is up there with Nate Silver from the New York times. Also, Krauthammer would dismantle Stewart. Don't hate too much please. However, I am just speaking the truth, and of course I can back it up with contrasting dialogue from each individual in question in a friendly discourse if need be. On a side note Judge Nap was one of the best Fox had and they "let him go." hmmm I guess to much truth. However, I wouldnt wager him beating stewart in certain political debate. Let my negative symbols and hate begin! LOL
Holy Batman, I do not know where to start.

But first I will ask, You are joking right?
summitcoalminer

Richmond, KY

#27 Jan 8, 2013
Goethe wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the video of Triumph the Insult comic Dog tearing up Karl Roves ass?! Everything this "genius " has done for the GOP for the last couple of years has turned to shit.He even called George Bush II "one of the great leaders of our time"! If the GOP keeps this idiot in charge at least we'll get rid of all these jackbooted teapartyers.
well

Princeton, KY

#28 Jan 8, 2013
I wouldn't say he's mentally challenged because that would be an insult to disabled people.

“Cogito ergo sum”

Level 2

Location hidden

#29 Jan 8, 2013
summitcoalminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the video of Triumph the Insult comic Dog tearing up Karl Roves ass?! Everything this "genius " has done for the GOP for the last couple of years has turned to shit.He even called George Bush II "one of the great leaders of our time"! If the GOP keeps this idiot in charge at least we'll get rid of all these jackbooted teapartyers.
Karl Rove is a remarkable individual with intelligence you and I could only dream of ascertaining. You just have to watch this magician at work. Karl knows what he needs to do to keep his name relevant. He is a BRILLIANT analyst and statistical mathematician. I would love to see him and Nate go at it head to head. I think Nate would edge Karl but it would be close. Everything Karl does he does for a reason. You know he was sponsored a Super Pac right? It wasn't his money. Just for giving false hope of Romney winning he pocketed quite abit of money. Karl also won the election for Dubya. If it wasn't for Rove there would have been no Dubya. The man is brilliant! I can't stand him for alot of the things he has done, but to deny him his just do intellectually is ridiculous. I don't pander to political paradigms. So, Fox news comedians or the over saturated leftist media "Triumph" Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Bill Maher etc do nothing for me but give me a laugh. I look at cold hard facts. Personally I cannot wait till both your parties fall. Democrats and Republicans alike. Tho I am amused by being called a Fox News/right wing conservative when I am anything but the like. Not by you but by others. I like the Tea Party. Not what it has become but what it set out to be initially. Before it was sabotaged by Neoconservatives. Now I still like it because it keeps division amongst Republicans and Democrats which in turn can only lead the way for my people to eventually come up. Sneak thru the cracks if you will. I could be wrong here tho. Either way I feel my party/people are coming. We are young, ideological, intelligent, computer savy, and unrelenting.:)
haha

Madisonville, KY

#30 Jan 9, 2013
Hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Great intelligence from the man who was so positive he'd be the party's nominee is right up there with Hannity and his well thought out and spot on predictions for the presidential race. Fox has all the great minds like Palin, O'Reilly and brilliant minds on the Fox and Friends and Fox Five. If only they'd give Beck back his show back and get Limbaugh over there, Fox News would be the ultimate mind meld of superiority!
Again, you're proving your "lack" of a brain. Just because you don't agree with his political views, doesn't make him less smart. Grow up, you're such a moron. And yes, I base that on the "facts" of your post.
summitcoalminer

Richmond, KY

#31 Jan 9, 2013
Goethe wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl Rove is a remarkable individual with intelligence you and I could only dream of ascertaining. You just have to watch this magician at work. Karl knows what he needs to do to keep his name relevant. He is a BRILLIANT analyst and statistical mathematician. I would love to see him and Nate go at it head to head. I think Nate would edge Karl but it would be close. Everything Karl does he does for a reason. You know he was sponsored a Super Pac right? It wasn't his money. Just for giving false hope of Romney winning he pocketed quite abit of money. Karl also won the election for Dubya. If it wasn't for Rove there would have been no Dubya. The man is brilliant! I can't stand him for alot of the things he has done, but to deny him his just do intellectually is ridiculous. I don't pander to political paradigms. So, Fox news comedians or the over saturated leftist media "Triumph" Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Bill Maher etc do nothing for me but give me a laugh. I look at cold hard facts. Personally I cannot wait till both your parties fall. Democrats and Republicans alike. Tho I am amused by being called a Fox News/right wing conservative when I am anything but the like. Not by you but by others. I like the Tea Party. Not what it has become but what it set out to be initially. Before it was sabotaged by Neoconservatives. Now I still like it because it keeps division amongst Republicans and Democrats which in turn can only lead the way for my people to eventually come up. Sneak thru the cracks if you will. I could be wrong here tho. Either way I feel my party/people are coming. We are young, ideological, intelligent, computer savy, and unrelenting.:)
Wasn't Rove forced to resign because of the Scooter Libby Mess? Sounds like a genius to me.

“Cogito ergo sum”

Level 2

Location hidden

#32 Jan 9, 2013
summitcoalminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't Rove forced to resign because of the Scooter Libby Mess? Sounds like a genius to me.
LOL He was asked to step down. ;) The man has had his hand in just about every cookie jar. However, that is the majority of most politicians and major talking head pundits. When will people realize that these individuals know the game. They know more then we do. Yet we type on a forum with so much hatred. Whilst they go about their daily routine of dumbing us down and taking more of our possessions.
Yay I am Republican! Yay I am a Democrat! Yay I am a conservative! Yay I am a liberal! Truth of the matter Karl Rove is a brilliant statistician and has always put himself in a position of power and wealth. How has he done this so easily? Because we (and even his right wing "friends.") are not as intelligent as he. He is definitely up there with Nate Silver. I first started noticing Karl really in 07. I knew of him prior, but I didn't really notice how smooth of a criminal he was until then.
I do not admire him as an individual. Then again very few people in the political spectrum I admire. Take your George Bush's and your Barack Obama's and praise them as Gods.
your name here

Owensboro, KY

#33 Jan 10, 2013
I liked watching Rove having a meltdown on election night. That was a man who knew the jig was up and he was out.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

United States

#34 Jan 11, 2013
All of the major polls had been showing pretty much the exact result we got on Election Day for the last couple of weeks prior to the election. The only people who seemed surprised at the results were Rove, Romney and Dick Morris.
On the fence in NM

Albuquerque, NM

#35 Jul 10, 2013
He's not retarded. He's just not educated on the issues he likes to comment upon.
Hillbilly Jim

United States

#36 Jul 10, 2013
On the fence in NM wrote:
He's not retarded. He's just not educated on the issues he likes to comment upon.
No, he's either retarded or he's suffered a head injury.
doh!

Chicago, IL

#37 Jul 10, 2013
I imagine a lot of you watching him and beating your fist on the table and screaming at the TV. Lol. I'm a conservative and even I don't care for Hannity. He's too extreme right for me. But with the current POTUS, I'd say we have bigger retards than Hannity to worry about. Not that most of you would admit it though.
Sadie

Owensboro, KY

#38 Jul 11, 2013
just a guy wrote:
he smarter than that idiot lez rachel medow!!! she rode the short bus to school!!!
You only know that because you must have rode that bus with her. "He smarter" is supposed to be He's smarter. Oh and you capitalize the first word in a sentence and proper nouns such as Rachel Medow. I bet you spelled that girl's name wrong too. Idiots calling other folks idiots never seizes to amaze me.
Doh nuts

Chicago, IL

#39 Jul 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="doh!"]I imagine a lot of you watching him and beating your fist on the table and screaming at the TV. Lol. I'm a conservative and even I don't care for Hannity. He's too extreme right for me. But with the current POTUS, I'd say we have bigger retards than Hannity to worry about. Not that most of you would admit it though.[/QUOTE]
You GOP sycophants do have quite an imagination! Liberals are yelling at Fox News and pounding their fist on the table because the GOP continues to self destruct? Because their president was reelected? Conservative logic has truly become an oxymoron.
doh!

Owensboro, KY

#40 Jul 11, 2013
Doh nuts wrote:
[QUOTE who="doh!"]I imagine a lot of you watching him and beating your fist on the table and screaming at the TV. Lol. I'm a conservative and even I don't care for Hannity. He's too extreme right for me. But with the current POTUS, I'd say we have bigger retards than Hannity to worry about. Not that most of you would admit it though. "

You GOP sycophants do have quite an imagination! Liberals are yelling at Fox News and pounding their fist on the table because the GOP continues to self destruct? Because their president was reelected? Conservative logic has truly become an oxymoron.
Lol way to completely dodge the main point. Can't say that I'm surprised tho. You liberals always have blamed the GOP for everything. You just haven't looked as stupid as you have lately, thanks to Obama. You people aren't fooling anyone anymore.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Juvenile arrested for making threats against DCHS 26 min Seriously 1
Trump 1 hr The Truth 17
Catholic Football 1 hr jkl 2
Black guy named Cory at Glenmore Distillery 2 hr Mmm 3
Meghan Heninger 2 hr stooopid 5
new girl 3 hr watching123 1
Dan doug 3 hr Head Kandy 1
A lot of people accuse me of... 5 hr Hahahahaha 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web