Is Sean Hannity mentally retarded?

Is Sean Hannity mentally retarded?

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Seminary School Dropout

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 6, 2013
What say you?
just a guy

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 6, 2013
he smarter than that idiot lez rachel medow!!! she rode the short bus to school!!!
disagree

Jonesville, VA

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Obama...nuf said
really

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 7, 2013
disagree wrote:
Obama...nuf said
Not really "nuf said" to explain what you mean. So you beileve that Hannity is more educated and intelligent than Obama?

“Cogito ergo sum”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Simply put no. The man is very intelligent. He is heralded by The New York Times as a best selling author. Which as you know is a very liberal news source. Now of course you're being sarcastic as you do not agree with his political ideology. You not agreeing with his political ideology is fine. That being said I could ask the same of you. Are you mentally retarded? Because what you have done here is held everyone whom is not like minded such as yourself less significant intellectually. The same thing Sean Hannity does. By asking this question you have put yourself on par with his actions/statements. For the record I do not agree with Hannity on various issues and find his style of political discourse at times appalling. I am also not actually questioning your intelligence. This particular question is however absurd for reasons I have laid out earlier in my text. Pot meet Kettle.
That Nutty Castle

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Pot meet kettle was one of Castle's favorite ways to end a paragraph too. Whatever happened to him? So selling books is a measure of intelligence to you? By your flawed logic, Snookie is a genius!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#7 Jan 7, 2013
I keep thinking this is more real than "Fox News" actually is. You decide. They're 'fair and balanced' of some shit.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/...

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Hannity is very smart. He knows that the more un-American, birther, racist, dirtbag he becomes, the more money he will make.

“Cogito ergo sum”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 Jan 7, 2013
That Nutty Castle wrote:
Pot meet kettle was one of Castle's favorite ways to end a paragraph too. Whatever happened to him? So selling books is a measure of intelligence to you? By your flawed logic, Snookie is a genius!
My logic is anything but flawed. Perhaps you need to reread my post. I never stated Hannity was a genius. I am simply stating the truth. He has I believe 3 or 4 best sellers? I do not enjoy Hannity, or keep tabs on him or his work. To say he is mentally retarded only because you do not agree with his political philosophies is in itself an ignorant statement. Hence pot meet kettle. I do not know of this castle individual. I am not even going to address the Snookie reference. That's a straw man argument.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jan 7, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
Hannity is very smart. He knows that the more un-American, birther, racist, dirtbag he becomes, the more money he will make.
Well, he's probably already filthy rich.:)
haha

Madisonville, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Besides Newt, He's the smartest man on earth
haha

Madisonville, KY

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Goethe wrote:
<quoted text>
My logic is anything but flawed. Perhaps you need to reread my post. I never stated Hannity was a genius. I am simply stating the truth. He has I believe 3 or 4 best sellers? I do not enjoy Hannity, or keep tabs on him or his work. To say he is mentally retarded only because you do not agree with his political philosophies is in itself an ignorant statement. Hence pot meet kettle. I do not know of this castle individual. I am not even going to address the Snookie reference. That's a straw man argument.
Very well said, but expect some sort of idioic reply from them.

“Cogito ergo sum”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#13 Jan 7, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said, but expect some sort of idioic reply from them.
It is very amusing that beside my post there is alot of negative symbols. Someone is very immature, and does not understand rational reasoning. Tagged for spam even? LOL The only definition they know of spam comes from a can. However, yeah, I expect another ridiculous reply.
Hehe

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jan 7, 2013
haha wrote:
Besides Newt, He's the smartest man on earth
Yes! Great intelligence from the man who was so positive he'd be the party's nominee is right up there with Hannity and his well thought out and spot on predictions for the presidential race. Fox has all the great minds like Palin, O'Reilly and brilliant minds on the Fox and Friends and Fox Five. If only they'd give Beck back his show back and get Limbaugh over there, Fox News would be the ultimate mind meld of superiority!

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jan 7, 2013
haha wrote:
Besides Newt, He's the smartest man on earth
Although I don't doubt his intelligence, he's far from the smartest man on earth. He's much like Ann Coulter - smart enough to figure out that the more outrageous his statements and books are, the higher his viewer numbers and book sales.
summitcoalminer

Richmond, KY

#16 Jan 7, 2013
Hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Great intelligence from the man who was so positive he'd be the party's nominee is right up there with Hannity and his well thought out and spot on predictions for the presidential race. Fox has all the great minds like Palin, O'Reilly and brilliant minds on the Fox and Friends and Fox Five. If only they'd give Beck back his show back and get Limbaugh over there, Fox News would be the ultimate mind meld of superiority!
I love when Jon Stewart goes on Fox News! He makes everybody on Fox his personal bitch. And if Rush Limbaugh wasn't such a big puss he would debate Stewart. But that will never happen. He's just a big bag of bad gas.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2013
summitcoalminer wrote:
<quoted text>I love when Jon Stewart goes on Fox News! He makes everybody on Fox his personal bitch. And if Rush Limbaugh wasn't such a big puss he would debate Stewart. But that will never happen. He's just a big bag of bad gas.
Does Rush ever debate anybody??
Rush loves Dominican boys

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jan 7, 2013
rwtaylor56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Rush ever debate anybody??
Of course Rush debates people! If you're definition of a debate in hanging up on someone that makes a point.

“Cogito ergo sum”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#19 Jan 7, 2013
rwtaylor56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Rush ever debate anybody??
Possibly his pharmacist?
Rush loves Dominican boys

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jan 7, 2013
summitcoalminer wrote:
<quoted text> I love when Jon Stewart goes on Fox News! He makes everybody on Fox his personal bitch. And if Rush Limbaugh wasn't such a big puss he would debate Stewart. But that will never happen. He's just a big bag of bad gas.
Rush can't hang up on people that make a point if he debated in person so he'd never make it on TV. Besides, even a network with standards as low as Fox News might have drug testing...so Rush is out with that anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Franeys 25th st. 5 min Clarence g 1
Melanie Higdon VS. Wesley Dale Higdon 7 min Stupid 6
Terry you know you scared. 8 min Grand 1
Terry & Billy 10 min Grand 20
Overpriced raffle house now listed - ck out fo... 31 min TrustNobody 7
??Forum Post or Thread not found (Oct '12) 38 min Madison 7
Sarah at Sports Clips 1 hr Rigger 8
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Jan '13) 1 hr walt 1,162

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages